Trump WH Revokes Brennan Security Clearance

How is Brennanā€™s free speech being removed when he is on CNN talking about it?

He can say whatever the fuck he wants to say.

You guys are so full of shit.

I saw the interview. He seemed free to speak to me.
Brennan's security clearance was revoked because of his criticism of the President. It was a purely "punitive" move by the President for Brennan exercising his 1st amendment rights to say the President is a dick. If Trump gets away with it, he will do more to more folks. Watch.

Wrong.

Refer to my earlier posts in this thread. I am tired of repeating myself.

Dumbass traitor Brennan says revoking his national security clearance is ' an attack on free speech'...

:wtf:

Bwuhahahaha.....

Bat-shit crazy!

ā€˜I Will Not Relentā€™: Brennan Calls Revoked Security Clearance An Attack On Free Speech

It is an attack on free speech. I am really, really concerned about this. If Trump can get away with it with one, he will do it with others, and he will find other ways to "punish" those who criticize him. This has nothing to do with Brennan violating national security or misusing the information he has. It is about saying Trump is a disgrace, based on his behavior. Which is an opinion that in this country, we all have a right to express, even on television.

I wish Brennan could do something to appeal it, but apparently there is no redress for this.

Watch what happens next. Trump will try something outrageous and if the blowback isn't too bad, he'll keep doing it. Give him the inch, he'll go the full mile. This is going to continue until no one dares criticize Trump.
Think about what this means.

How exactly is this an attack on free speech? Brennon has no need of a security clearance. Itā€™s not like Trump will ever call on him for a consultation. All this really does is block rennons acesess to new and all other classified information. Doing this in no way limits his ability to free speech. If Brennons card getting pulled is an attack on free speech because his clearance is somehow a right, then WE should be by right entitled to see all things top secret right? This isnā€™t the end of the world. Been on will live...... Sadly.

I donā€™t get the outrage here. None of these people need a security clearance anyway. I mean all these people use it for is writing books.
No President has ever done this before. Security clearances stay in place unless there is good reason to revoke it. This is done by the agency that granted the clearance. No President has ever done this before, and he never should have.
This is a true baby step toward dictatorship. Watch.

Explain how. Just because no other president ever did it means nothing. Trump ran on not being ā€œjust like the last guyā€.

Dumbass traitor Brennan says revoking his national security clearance is ' an attack on free speech'...

Bwuhahahaha.....

Bat-shit crazy!

ā€˜I Will Not Relentā€™: Brennan Calls Revoked Security Clearance An Attack On Free Speech

It is an attack on free speech. I am really, really concerned about this. If Trump can get away with it with one, he will do it with others, and he will find other ways to "punish" those who criticize him. This has nothing to do with Brennan violating national security or misusing the information he has. It is about saying Trump is a disgrace, based on his behavior. Which is an opinion that in this country, we all have a right to express, even on television.

I wish Brennan could do something to appeal it, but apparently there is no redress for this.

Watch what happens next. Trump will try something outrageous and if the blowback isn't too bad, he'll keep doing it. Give him the inch, he'll go the full mile. This is going to continue until no one dares criticize Trump.

How exactly is this an attack on free speech? Brennon has no need of a security clearance. Itā€™s not like Trump will ever call on him for a consultation. All this really does is block rennons acesess to new and all other classified information. Doing this in no way limits his ability to free speech. If Brennons card getting pulled is an attack on free speech because his clearance is somehow a right, then WE should be by right entitled to see all things top secret right? This isnā€™t the end of the world. Been on will live...... Sadly.

The first ammendment argument is hilarious.

Lots of people are stupid enough to believe it, apparently.

This is why many liberal educators stopped teaching civics.

They want an ignorant and compliant electorate, if people actually understand how our government works, they lose the ignorant part fo that, and then the electorate will not comply.

Brennanā€™s first ammendment rights were not fucking violated.

How is Brennanā€™s free speech being removed when he is on CNN talking about it?

Brennan's security clearance was revoked because of his criticism of the President. It was a purely "punitive" move by the President for Brennan exercising his 1st amendment rights to say the President is a dick. If Trump gets away with it, he will do more to more folks. Watch.

Wrong.

I just have been thinking about it and learning more about it and it is really bugging me. I know what you think; I don't expect you to reassert your argument. I just wanted mine on here.

Bwuhahahaha.....

Bat-shit crazy!

The first ammendment argument is hilarious.

Lots of people are stupid enough to believe it, apparently.

They want an ignorant and compliant electorate, if people actually understand how our government works, they lose the ignorant part fo that, and then the electorate will not comply.

Brennanā€™s first ammendment rights were not fucking violated.
This is why we must NEVER stop teaching civics or the meaning of the 1st Amendment or the meaning of the Constitution.
The King of England punished people for criticizing him. The 1st amendment is there because we did not want that happening anymore.
Enter Trump.

Wrong.

I just have been thinking about it and learning more about it and it is really bugging me. I know what you think; I don't expect you to reassert your argument. I just wanted mine on here.

What bugs you about it? Say you changed jobs. Should you be able to keep all your old passwords for your old jobs stuff and be able to log into and look at all their stuff? And sure, a huge part of this was to annoy Brennon, and thatā€™s fine. He started all this and he is reaping what he has sewn. This is not a good man we are talking about here.

Poor Brennan canā€™t access classified intelligence documents.

Poor fucking baby.

How will he live without access to classified intelligence documents.

I know I couldnā€™t. :1041:

Bwuhahahaha.....

Bat-shit crazy!

Did you even READ what I said? Brennan's loss of security clearance is a PUNISHMENT for exercising his free speech. Not a loss of his free speech, except that everyone who now holds a security clearance and needs it for their employment will have to think hard about whether they want to express any criticism of the President. Won't they?

Wrong.

What bugs you about it? Say you changed jobs. Should you be able to keep all your old passwords for your old jobs stuff and be able to log into and look at all their stuff? And sure, a huge part of this was to annoy Brennon, and thatā€™s fine. He started all this and he is reaping what he has sewn. This is not a good man we are talking about here.

No one will engage you with that, because they know you are correct.

Furthermore, if Obama had done this to George Tenet, these same assholes who are crying about the first ammendment would be applauding Obama.

Itā€™s all bullshit.

It is an attack on free speech. I am really, really concerned about this.
What the he'll are you talking about?

FREEDOM OF SPEECH is a constitutional Right bestowed upon EVERY American citizen.

A SECURITY CLEARANCE is a TOOL / RESPONSIBILITY entrusted to only a select few individuals after they have gone through an investigation that proves they are trustworthy enough and qualified.

A Security Clearance is meant for those who actually serve the government and / or the military in some official capacity, whether as a member of the military, contractor, or government employee.

Getting one sure as hell is NOT a 'Right' and has NOTHING to do with 'FREEDOM OF SPEECH".

In fact, having one and having access to classified means you do NOT have the legal right to talk about or share that classified information with anyone else who does not have the necessary security clearance and the Need To Know...PUNISHABLE BY GINE AND / IR IMPRISONMENT!

When you are no longer in a position where you need that security clearance, as in you are no longer doing a job in which that security clearance is required, as in retiring from government or being fired from such a position, your security clearance can and often is revoked.

And if you violate that trust and / or commit crimes, proving yourself unworthy of being entrusted with that responsibility, as Brennan did, you can and should have your security clearance stripped.

You could NOT be more wrong if you tried on this one!

I understand Brennan saying something so STUPID, attempting to play on the emotions of Trump Haters who have no clue about Security Clearances, and only people who have no clue about Security Clearances would buy that BS and parrot it!

Last edited:
Poor Brennan canā€™t access classified intelligence documents.

Poor fucking baby.

How will he live without access to classified intelligence documents.

I know I couldnā€™t. :1041:

Is it even weird? I could see it if he were still hanging around to consult now and again, this is obviously not the case though. I would think that ones security clearance would get pulled or limited when they leave a position like that unless there were special circumstances like a 9/11 or something.

Wrong.

A dictator would punish you for expressing your concerns or opinions. A bully would discredit your intellect, tell you that the media is corrupt and that he is always RIGHT.

.... and is a genius to boot!

Bwuhahahaha.....

Bat-shit crazy!

Did you even READ what I said? Brennan's loss of security clearance is a PUNISHMENT for exercising his free speech. Not a loss of his free speech, except that everyone who now holds a security clearance and needs it for their employment will have to think hard about whether they want to express any criticism of the President. Won't they?

No not at all, it if they are shown to have abused that clearance or be irresponsible with it then they lose it. Brennon wonā€™t ever have a job out side of government and CNN or whoever he worked for wonā€™t be fireing him. Aside from his fragile ego being a bit scuffed he will live and he will be just fine. His free speech has not been violated in any way shape or form.

FREEDOM OF SPEECH is a constitutional Right bestowed upon EVERY American citizen.

A SECURITY CLEARANCE is a TOOL / RESPONSIBILITY entrusted to only a select few individuals after they have gone through an investigation that proves they are trustworthy enough and qualified.

A Security Clearance is meant for those who actually serve the government and / or the military in some official capacity, whether as a member of the military, contractor, or government employee.

Getting one sure as hell is NOT a 'Right' and has NOTHING to do with 'FREEDOM OF SPEECH".

In fact, having one and having access to classified means you do NOT have the legal right to talk about or share that classified information with anyone else who does not have the necessary security clearance and the Need To Know...PUNISHABLE BY GINE AND / IR IMPRISONMENT!

When you are no longer in a position where you need that security clearance, as in you are no longer doing a job in which that security clearance is required, as in retiring from government or being fired from such a position, your security clearance can and often is revoked.

And if you violate that trust and / or commit crimes, proving yourself unworthy of being entrusted with that responsibility, as Brennan did, you can and should have your security clearance stripped.

I understand Brennan saying something so STUPID, attempting to play on the emotions of Trump Haters who have no clue about Security Clearances, and only people who have no clue about Security Clearances would buy that BS and parrot it!

Hey, say an E-1 in any branch of the service has an alchohol related incident. They lose the potential to even have a security clearance.

I donā€™t get the outrage here. None of these people need a security clearance anyway. I mean all these people use it for is writing books.
No President has ever done this before. Security clearances stay in place unless there is good reason to revoke it. This is done by the agency that granted the clearance. No President has ever done this before, and he never should have.

Explain how. Just because no other president ever did it means nothing. Trump ran on not being ā€œjust like the last guyā€.
It has never been done because it is a clear and obvious abuse of power that not even Nixon dared (although he thought about it).
Trump should be reined in. Somehow.

Hey, say an E-1 in any branch of the service has an alchohol related incident. They lose the potential to even have a security clearance.
That would be a valid reason. Is Brennan an alcoholic?

Bwuhahahaha.....

Bat-shit crazy!

No not at all, it if they are shown to have abused that clearance or be irresponsible with it then they lose it. Brennon wonā€™t ever have a job out side of government and CNN or whoever he worked for wonā€™t be fireing him. Aside from his fragile ego being a bit scuffed he will live and he will be just fine. His free speech has not been violated in any way shape or form.
Again, he has been punished for exercising his right of free speech and while of course he is still allowed to speak, what does it signify for all of those who want to maintain their clearances? Better not speak ill of the President. It's very clear. What part of it confuses you?

It has never been done because it is a clear and obvious abuse of power that not even Nixon dared (although he thought about it).
Trump should be reined in. Somehow.

How is it an abuse of power? And who reines in the president?

Forum List

Back