Trump WH Revokes Brennan Security Clearance

Trump Revokes Security Clearance of John Brennan, Former C.I.A. Director

The Donald is a Master.

What a smooth move to get Omarosa off the front page. Ya gotta love him.

The orange whore wants to be a dictator, and this is a large step in that direction. His hatred for the USA knows no bounds. All Americans should be scared of him.
So a perjurer proven to have engaged in conspiracy against the current President has his security clearance revoked and the President is the bad guy?!

Bwuhahahaha

The Donald is a Master.

The orange whore wants to be a dictator, and this is a large step in that direction. His hatred for the USA knows no bounds. All Americans should be scared of him.
So a perjurer proven to have engaged in conspiracy against the current President has his security clearance revoked and the President is the bad guy?!

Bwuhahahaha
I doubt that Brennan perjured himself. I think this story came out of Nunez' un-American attempts to derail the Mueller investigation. Exposing the orange whore for what he really is would be a great service to our nation.

I doubt that Brennan perjured himself.
During his testimony before Congress he stated he knew nothing of the Dossier. Official records were then read to him showing he had briefed members of Congress on the Dossier and claimed it was justification for appointing a Special Counsel.

Links to the articles have been posted several times before...

https://www.realclearinvestigations...or_john_brennan_investigated_for_perjury.html

"Brennan also swore that he did not know who commissioned the anti-Trump research document (excerpt here), even though senior national security and counterintelligence officials at the Justice Department and FBI knew the previous year that the dossier was funded by the Hillary Clinton campaign.

“John Brennan did more than anyone to promulgate the dirty dossier,” the investigator said. “He politicized and effectively weaponized what was false intelligence against Trump.”

Attempts to reach Brennan for comment were unsuccessful.

Several Capitol Hill sources say Brennan, a fiercely loyal Obama appointee, talked up the dossier to Democratic leaders, as well as the press, during the campaign. They say he also fed allegations about Trump-Russia contacts directly to the FBI, while pressuring the bureau to conduct an investigation of several Trump campaign figures starting in the summer of 2016.
"

Brennan was an 'all-in' member of Obama's Conspiracy team...

Brennan was also Obama's partner in crime when they illegally spied on members of the US Senate, for which both should have been Impeached/fired/indicted:

"CIA Director John Brennan today petulantly denied that he lied in March when he publicly insisted that the CIA had not improperly accessed the computers of Senate staffers investigating the agency’s role in torturing detainees.

Since then, an internal investigationfound the CIA had done just that, and Brennan was forced to apologize to Senate intelligence committee members."

AMAZING - A Democrat gets caught illegally spying on the US Senate...and his punishment for helping Obama do that is that he had to APOLOGIZE!

:wtf:

THE SOB SHOULD HAVE BEEN PERP-WALKED ... RIGHT BESIDE HIS BOSS!

After Lying and Apologizing, Brennan Qualifies Both

https://www.realclearinvestigations...or_john_brennan_investigated_for_perjury.html

"Brennan also swore that he did not know who commissioned the anti-Trump research document (excerpt here), even though senior national security and counterintelligence officials at the Justice Department and FBI knew the previous year that the dossier was funded by the Hillary Clinton campaign.

“John Brennan did more than anyone to promulgate the dirty dossier,” the investigator said. “He politicized and effectively weaponized what was false intelligence against Trump.”

Several Capitol Hill sources say Brennan, a fiercely loyal Obama appointee, talked up the dossier to Democratic leaders, as well as the press, during the campaign. They say he also fed allegations about Trump-Russia contacts directly to the FBI, while pressuring the bureau to conduct an investigation of several Trump campaign figures starting in the summer of 2016.
"

Real info spans the whole spectrum not just the extreme right.
You’ve just pulled a ‘FOX’ here or pushed a Breitbart.

"

Real info spans the whole spectrum not just the extreme right.
You’ve just pulled a ‘FOX’ here or pushed a Breitbart.
What do you not comprehend about Brennan apologizing to Congress in person, recorded, photographed, on camera?

What do you not comprehend about a documented internal review and filed official report?

Claiming what you don't want to hear is 'fake news' does not make the evidence proving it happened go away, snowflake.

Bwuhahahaha...

The Donald is a Master.

Bwuhahahaha
I doubt that Brennan perjured himself. I think this story came out of Nunez' un-American attempts to derail the Mueller investigation. Exposing the orange whore for what he really is would be a great service to our nation.

Brennan is a piece of shit. A security clearance is a privilege, not a right, and he clearly abused his privilege. Snowflake douchebags are always crying whenever Trump exercises his perfectly constitutional powers.

The Donald is a Master.

Bwuhahahaha

Your opinion is about as credible as Brennan's. He's a lying treasonous piece of shit who was orchestrating a coup against a lawfully elected president. Only a traitor would claim someone like that deserves a security clearance.

It is no surprise that Trump cultists find it acceptable that patriots like Brennan, Clapper and others would have or threaten to have their security clearances revoked. Despite all their bullshit how they hate the "state" they believe in the state as a tool to reek revenge on their enemies and as further glorification of their cult leader.

Cultists are tools and easily manipulated by Trump and his propagandists. Nothing more sad than to see a Trump cultist who thinks he has an independent mind but is nothing more than fool.

To know the power of the Trump cult, just think for a moment that Brennan, Clapper and those on Trump's hit list are people who gave their lives and careers for service to the nation. They are being disparaged by a president who avoided service at all costs and whose entire career was all about self-aggrandizement often at the expense of others.

Cultists, you see, would have it no other way.

Last edited:
Brennan accused Trump of treason on CNN without any evidence of such.

That’s a death penalty crime.

Of course Brennan shouldn’t have a security clearance after he leaves his office.

Dumbass traitor Brennan says revoking his national security clearance is ' an attack on free speech'...

:wtf:

Bwuhahahaha.....

Bat-shit crazy!

‘I Will Not Relent’: Brennan Calls Revoked Security Clearance An Attack On Free Speech

It is an attack on free speech. I am really, really concerned about this. If Trump can get away with it with one, he will do it with others, and he will find other ways to "punish" those who criticize him. This has nothing to do with Brennan violating national security or misusing the information he has. It is about saying Trump is a disgrace, based on his behavior. Which is an opinion that in this country, we all have a right to express, even on television.

I wish Brennan could do something to appeal it, but apparently there is no redress for this.

Watch what happens next. Trump will try something outrageous and if the blowback isn't too bad, he'll keep doing it. Give him the inch, he'll go the full mile. This is going to continue until no one dares criticize Trump.
Think about what this means.

How is Brennan’s free speech being removed when he is on CNN talking about it?

He can say whatever the fuck he wants to say.

You guys are so full of shit.

I saw the interview. He seemed free to speak to me.

How is Brennan’s free speech being removed when he is on CNN talking about it?

He can say whatever the fuck he wants to say.

You guys are so full of shit.

I saw the interview. He seemed free to speak to me.
Brennan's security clearance was revoked because of his criticism of the President. It was a purely "punitive" move by the President for Brennan exercising his 1st amendment rights to say the President is a dick. If Trump gets away with it, he will do more to more folks. Watch.

I don’t get the outrage here. None of these people need a security clearance anyway. I mean all these people use it for is writing books.
No President has ever done this before. Security clearances stay in place unless there is good reason to revoke it. This is done by the agency that granted the clearance. No President has ever done this before, and he never should have.
This is a true baby step toward dictatorship. Watch.

Forum List

Back