Trump WH Revokes Brennan Security Clearance

hey , its funny , i dislike when the Class of taxpayers employees get Special favors Syriusly .

its funny , these ex or retired 'g men' expect special status . ------------- just a comment .

The SOB was proven to have committed Perjury in his testimony to Congress, lying about not knowing about the Dossier. He should lose his freedom as well as his clearance

Trump Revokes Security Clearance of John Brennan, Former C.I.A. Director

The Donald is a Master.

What a smooth move to get Omarosa off the front page. Ya gotta love him.
5695d448e6183edf2e8b8be6-1136-756.png

Republicans are still mad at Brennan for helping take down Bin Laden.
Republicans went to all that trouble to let Bin Laden go and stopped looking for him.

C.I.A. Closes Unit Focused on Capture of bin Laden

And then Democrats had to go mess all that up and kill Bin Laden.

Republicans have never forgotten.

The Donald is a Master.

5695d448e6183edf2e8b8be6-1136-756.png

Republicans are still mad at Brennan for helping take down Bin Laden.
Republicans went to all that trouble to let Bin Laden go and stopped looking for him.

C.I.A. Closes Unit Focused on Capture of bin Laden

And then Democrats had to go mess all that up and kill Bin Laden.

Republicans have never forgotten.

You are seriously in lala land

Why would the former CIA director need a security clearance? It's no secret that former high ranking intelligence and military types sometimes consult with or go to work for companies and entities that might not have the same agenda as the U.S. government. These clearances should be automatically revoked once the person leaves government service.
Exactly. Donald Trump is simply enforcing national security protocol which has been ignored by the political elites. Comey, Clapper, whoever need to have their clearances suspended immediately if they currently do not have a job requiring a clearance.

Republicans, you aren't always going to be in power. Let's see how you react when a Democratic President pulls the same crap...

I encourage any President to revoke security clearance from any government official who leaves their job.

How is that crap?

Then you support screwing over vets and making us less safe..just to cover for Trump's childish antics.

Republicans, you aren't always going to be in power. Let's see how you react when a Democratic President pulls the same crap...

I encourage any President to revoke security clearance from any government official who leaves their job.

How is that crap?

Then you support screwing over vets and making us less safe..just to cover for Trump's childish antics.

I support no one having a security clearance who doesn’t need it.

How is it screwing over veterans to not have a security clearance, specifically?

How is that crap?

I support no one having a security clearance who doesn’t need it.

How is it screwing over veterans to not have a security clearance, specifically?

Having a clearance doesn't mean you have access.

Almost everyone I worked with that were getting out in possession of a clearance were looking for jobs that required one.

8 Jobs Veterans Can Use Their Security Clearance For

So you are another 'gov employee' eh Seawitch ?? And my opinion , when you leave your gov job you should leave your clearance behind and that should apply to everyone as a blanket rule Seawitch .

The Donald is a Master.

Trump is a petty a-hole

Totally within his constitutional authority. Get over it.

Jeesh.

Starting to look like obstruction of justice

Trump is looking more and more like Nixon

Yeah, except Trump has the 'best words'.

The whole point of Brennan having a security clearance is to make it easier to use his 25 years of expertise as the director of the CIA.

Getting cleared to view classified documents every time his help is needed will cost time and resources.... but then why would 'know it all' Trump need his help LOL.

You obviously have a genius prez. :290968001256257790-final:

seems to me that they have their Sec clearance while they work , they lose it when the leave '2020' .

The whole point of Brennan having a security clearance is to make it easier to use his 25 years of expertise as the director of the CIA.

Getting cleared to view classified documents every time his help is needed will cost time and resources.... but then why would 'know it all' Trump need his help LOL.

--------------------------------------------- yeah , as if 'brennans' advice can be trusted '2020' .

--------------------------------------------- yeah , as if 'brennans' advice can be trusted '2020' .

You hit the core of the problem here with the word TRUST. If you've lost trust in the core institutions that support your system.... you've got nothing.... but Trump in 2020

Forum List

Back