🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump will bring down the Republican party

"The Donald" will bring down the Republican party.
If he is nominated, the majority of main stream, intellectual Republicans will not support him and the party will be split forever.
If Trump is not nominated as the Republican Presidential Nominee he will run as an independent and split the party.

The question is how will the Republican Party rebuild its self after the Trump disaster is over.
Trump will be a much bigger disaster for the Dims. For one thing, he will shut off the supply of new Dimocrat voters from Mexico.
You sound like a true Trump supporter. White supremacist? Education? Do live in a single wide or a double wide? How many teeth do you have?
. And just think, your being beat by them... LOL
:itsok:
Who is being beat by Trump.
Trump is beating the Republican party giving them no chance to beat the democrats in November.
That is something the Trump trailer living, toothless, uneducated, fearful insecure whites do not get.
. How can anyone take your elitist attitude serious ? That is the reason the pub's are in trouble, not because of Trump. People like you have alienated potential pub voters, and therefore you want to win in the ways in which you had detested the dems for operating like over the years ?

If he is nominated, the majority of main stream, intellectual Republicans will not support him and the party will be split forever.
If Trump is not nominated as the Republican Presidential Nominee he will run as an independent and split the party.

The question is how will the Republican Party rebuild its self after the Trump disaster is over.
If Donald wins the general election and does as poorly as most (rational) people assume he will do...then we will be looking at our first, serious three-party election in 2020 in over a century.
I think Trump has 0% chance of winning the general.
But a three party system may come out of the mess he is creating for Republicans.
That would be a good thing.
I actually give Trump a decent shot at winning...maybe somewhere around 40%. I think that most Americans are tired with how politicians in Washington act...and he looks to be going against probably the best example of a dirty Washington politician, Hillary. Now, I'm not saying that Trump is a good candidate by any means, but I also see how some people have legitimate reasons to support him.

Good riddance to the GOP. :mm:

If Donald wins the general election and does as poorly as most (rational) people assume he will do...then we will be looking at our first, serious three-party election in 2020 in over a century.
But a three party system may come out of the mess he is creating for Republicans.
I actually give Trump a decent shot at winning...maybe somewhere around 40%. I think that most Americans are tired with how politicians in Washington act...and he looks to be going against probably the best example of a dirty Washington politician, Hillary. Now, I'm not saying that Trump is a good candidate by any means, but I also see how some people have legitimate reasons to support him.
Hill is a dirty politician?? Corrupt too?? That's just republicans throwing more crap against the wall hoping to get something to stick Trump on his best day is a scumbag and he gives scumbags a bad name

Hill is a dirty politician?? Corrupt too?? That's just republicans throwing more crap against the wall hoping to get something to stick Trump on his best day is a scumbag and he gives scumbags a bad name
Either you aren't paying attention to the elections or you are just trolling. You do realize that Bernie and almost all independent media sources echo the same thing. Or are you calling Sanders a Republican or something?

Now I am not saying Trump is a good guy, but I feel it best to have an earnest picture of the candidates rather than a convoluted one.

Either you aren't paying attention to the elections or you are just trolling. You do realize that Bernie and almost all independent media sources echo the same thing. Or are you calling Sanders a Republican or something?

Now I am not saying Trump is a good guy, but I feel it best to have an earnest picture of the candidates rather than a convoluted one.
Can we start off with 4 bankruptcy's and 3 wives and 1000's he hurt when dealing with him and his team of lawyers?

Can we start off with 4 bankruptcy's and 3 wives and 1000's he hurt when dealing with him and his team of lawyers?
Again, I'll point to the statement that Trump is not a good guy. However, Trump is not Hillary, so bringing up Trump's bad points when you are trying to defend Hillary actually makes zero sense. You do realize that I'm a liberal and likely to vote for Hillary in a Trump v Hillary general right? You don't have to actually think that the candidate you are voting for is a super hero to support them in the field.

Again, I'll point to the statement that Trump is not a good guy. However, Trump is not Hillary, so bringing up Trump's bad points when you are trying to defend Hillary actually makes zero sense. You do realize that I'm a liberal and likely to vote for Hillary in a Trump v Hillary general right? You don't have to actually think that the candidate you are voting for is a super hero to support them in the field.
No I didn't know of your political views My bad I'm a dem since 2000 when I voted for a moron gwb

Trump will be a much bigger disaster for the Dims. For one thing, he will shut off the supply of new Dimocrat voters from Mexico.
You sound like a true Trump supporter. White supremacist? Education? Do live in a single wide or a double wide? How many teeth do you have?
. And just think, your being beat by them... LOL
:itsok:
Who is being beat by Trump.
Trump is beating the Republican party giving them no chance to beat the democrats in November.
That is something the Trump trailer living, toothless, uneducated, fearful insecure whites do not get.
. How can anyone take your elitist attitude serious ? That is the reason the pub's are in trouble, not because of Trump. People like you have alienated potential pub voters, and therefore you want to win in the ways in which you had detested the dems for operating like over the years ?
Pub? If you are referring to the point that elitists in both parties and in government have elected and governed to their needs, I agree.
We need a populist leader to take all Americans needs into consideration BUT
Trump and his followers feel that white males are all that matters. We need a leader that considers ALL citizens needs.
Sanders does not give proper consideration to our economy and wants to punish those who have been successful. They should not be favored but they should not be punished.
You are one who feels the white man is all that counts if you support Trump.

So let me guess, you are one of the "Anyone but Trump" mentality.
So if Trump is the GOP Candidate then you are voting for the Hildabeast.

He was voting for the Hildabeast regardless of who the Republican candidate is.

Don't let him fool you. He's not Republican.

You are correct; anybody but Trump.
He does not represent USA values

My number one candidate is Kasich with Hildabeast second

Kasich is my first choice with Hildabeast second

My number one candidate is Kasich with Hildabeast second

Kasich is my first choice with Hildabeast second
six of one, half dozen of the other I see you are not one for change

He represents American values more than any other person in the race.
Trump is the only candidate that will put America first and foremost.

I've felt the same way about Trump bringing the GOP down. But then I've been able to avoid practically all coverage of Hillary. I figure by the time it comes to vote most everybody will be sick and tired of that woman.

You do realize that this guy has made his living off of putting himself first and foremost right? Why would he suddenly change his ways now?

I find it quite humorous when Trump supporters state that he isn't bought by business when Trump IS BIG BUSINESS. Look at the last guy that came from big business even near the presidential seat...Cheney...there is no doubting that guy helped himself and there is little doubt Trump would do the same.

You do realize that this guy has made his living off of putting himself first and foremost right? Why would he suddenly change his ways now?

I find it quite humorous when Trump supporters state that he isn't bought by business when Trump IS BIG BUSINESS. Look at the last guy that came from big business even near the presidential seat...Cheney...there is no doubting that guy helped himself and there is little doubt Trump would do the same.

really, how did Billy Clinton accumulate 80 million dollars? selling cigars
How does a lowly Senator in Congress accumulate 45million dollars. just by being married to hound dog who was a President.?

That's how everyone makes a living, douche bag, including you.

The point is he isn't for sale as all the other professional politicians in the race are.

The point is he isn't for sale as all the other professional politicians in the race are.
The only reason he isn't for sale is because he's already sold...

That's how everyone makes a living, douche bag, including you.
False. Not everybody makes their living by putting themselves before everybody else. However, it is quite telling that you are buy into that world view so much that you believe all people subscribe to it. #selfcentermuch?

Forum List

Back