Trump will NOT approve release of DEM memo

He called Schiff's bluff.

Delicious.

No. He's trying to weasel out of doing what is right. Seems to be a life long pattern with that pig.

Very easy to resolve. Just task the FBI to REDACT the ACTUAL classified content. I personally doubt that much is REAL classified material.. It's just classified to HIDE the facts from the media and the public..

And Schiff KNEW this. Didn't compose a summary without the "so-called" classified shit like the original one did. Instead piled it high to set up the White House for this event..

The Comittee unanimously approved its release

The Committee apparently erred.
Trump is making the intelligence committee invalid. His steps are blatantly partisan to save his own ass.

Looks like Mueller is the only credible investigator

Their memo was full of references to material that was missing the original info that was classified. It was all a bunch of bullshit that can only be refuted if the classified source material is made public. You think they didn't know what they were doing?

GTFO.... Not to mention it was so poorly written that some parts were debunked within minutes. Nunes said the FBI lied about the dossier being mentioned, then just a couple days later admitted it was put into footnotes.

bottom line... Obama/Clinton used the dossier to spy on the Trump campaign.

No. How many times do you have toe be told Carter Page was recruited by Russian spies back in 2013 long before he started working for the Trump campaign?

If Obama's administration had done 10% of the things done in the Trump campaign he'd have been impeached.

It doesn't bother me that you're in denial and grabbing at straws to justify it...

I find it comical actually...:wink_2:

That's complete gibberish. I hope you are taking drugs, because if you are naturally out of touch with reality that's sad.

The Carter Page stuff is in court documents and on recordings. He even went to Russia and did a speech saying how great Russia was...

...back to denial with a childlike emotional response, parasite news has you fully screwed up on the facts and you're a more than willing lemming..

Carter Page was the key to spying on the Trump campaign along with the dossier, so what if he did business in Russia and where was he found guilty of anything, where are the charges?

Carter Page's monitoring wasn't restarted until after he left the Trump campaign... Or did you miss that?

That's not the point, because unless the classified source material is made public, all the Trumpbots will simply say the Dems made up talking points to refute the memo and they are all lies.

It's the same issue as with the hacking. Almost EVERY person within the federal government has said Russia hacked and interfered with the election, but because they won't release the classified info proving it, the Trumpbots still say it never happened.

But Lew, that's pretty much what both sides are doing anyway, refuting as much as they can on what the other side is saying. I don't think we need to put classified information out there to discern the truth, but if so then I can't see releasing anything that risks natl security. I want the truth as much as you or anyone else, but we ought to be able to determine what happened without revealing sources and methods. I don't see why we can't get enough information on the FISA court documents to figure out who's being truthful and who isn't, plus the transcripts of what was said by McCabe and others in their testimony before Congress. And we've got a report coming out from the Senate and the IG and who knows what else will surface or get leaked.

As far s the Russian hacking is concerned, that wasn't the point was it? I thought this whole thing was about collusion, right? Now, how much interference the Russian had is another matter, and whether it made any difference to the outcome is pure conjecture at this point. But to date nd after all this time there has been nothing whatsoever to ie Trump to any wrongdoing as far as collusion with the Russians and that hacking.

You think that just a few parts of the FISA information is going to be a threat to national security? If that's true than the Republican memo should have never been released in the first place like the Democrats in the committee said. That's the point.

As far as collusion? There has been plenty of information out there about that, but none that Trumpbots want to believe.

With respect, this is nonsense. From the 1st word to the last, that Nunes memo has absolutely NOTHING in it that remotely threatens natl security. Schiff and Pelosi and Schumer and those guys lied their asses off about that, and in no uncertain terms. You tell me, ONE thing in that memo that you think comes close.

To date there is also NOTHING at all that indicates any collusion. NOTHING. I think it's you and your side that refuses to believe the truth.

You think it is convenient that Trump made $40 million dollars off the sale of a mansion to a Russian that had no intent to live in it, and that was bought for over $10 million more than any property in that area? That's just ONE example.

The Nunes' memo cherry picks and makes assumptive remarks based on the info THEY can see, but can not provide to the public, and can ONLY be refuted by showing the info that they are referring to.

For example (Purely hypothetical) I could say you told me you like peanut butter and banana sandwiches in private messages. That's against the rules, but some people might believe me... and the only way for you to prove me wrong would be to show our private messages which is also against the rules.

So what we have here, is the Republican memo that should have never been released, and now it's not ok to release the counter memo to show the first one is full of shit. Sorry, I'm not buying it. As a judge would say, "sorry you opened that door."

Aw c'mon now Lew, are we talking about a real estate deal that was done 10 FUCKING YEARS AGO? And THAT indicates to you that there was collusion going on between Trump and the Russians in the 2016 election? Jesus H. Christ, you don't see what a reach that is? Straws, man, grasping at straws, that is so lame.

I get what you're saying about the Nunes memo, fair enough if they say this and your side says that and there's no proof either way. We'll have to see what ultimately gets released, maybe we'l get to see something from the FISA court documents. Seems like we ought to be able to see SOMETHING that helps us decide what the truth is about the Nunes memo.

I cannot see Trump allowing the Dems to release their memo if the FBI/DOJ says they included stuff in there that shouldn't be released for security reasons. Yes, I know they had 'grave concerns' over the release of the Nunes memo and that turned out to be bogus so maybe it's the same deal with the Dems memo. In which case I suspect that memo will either get redacted or rewritten or the Dems will leak it as is. If it does have stuff that shouldn't have been made public then they'd have to take the responsibility for that if they do leak it. I gotta say though that unless they release names and details that really are damaging, I wanna know WTF is going on. I don't want one side, I want the effing truth whatever it is. I want to see the transcript for what McCabe actually said, I want to see as much of the FISA application as I can regarding the Steele dossier and what else was included in that document.

Just because something happened 10 years ago doesn't mean that it disappears. If Trump has helped Russians launder money, that's a blackmialable offense, and you the Russians are going to want someone in the White House they can use info to manipulate.

Interesting, since Trump was willing to release the Nunes memo sight unseen.

Sight unseen? He helped write it...

Now the House is going to be forced to over-ride the President's decision. Trump will be toast soon.
The house CANT override the decision!

Yes, they can... another person who hasn't taken the time to do the research. Call you lawyer that is handling your USMB case and ask him/her. :)

I know you're immune to fact and logic, but just a quick question for you: When the Democrats were lying to try to block the release of the Nunes memo, why didn't you post a thread titled something like "Democrats Lying About Nunes Memo to Block Its Release"?

I mean, this is just rich: So now the Dems are whining that Trump wants them to redact classified info from their memo before he'll release it, when they lied through their teeth to try to block the release of the totally unclassified Nunes memo.

Being reported on CNN. No details yet.

Why are you surprised? The Democracrap's response to the original memo was deliberately rife with references to sources, methods, and procedures. Did you idiots really think President Donald J. Trump is stupid enough to fall for your little trap?

Every day that goes by proves just how much he's playing 3D chess while you idiots are playing your little game of tiddly-winks. Just as you underestimated him during the campaign and election, you continue to underestimate him even now.

:laughing0301:

All very TRUE..............

Too Funny;

The democrat memo will not be released because it reveals sources and methods, something the republican memo did not do..

The left wing sycophants are pissed because they are being held to the same standard as republicans were....

NOW that's Funny..

Total bullshit - memo was UNANIMOUSLY approved for release by the intelligence committee and reviewed by FBI and DOJ.

There was one reason to not release it - OUR OPPORTUNISTIC PIECE OF SHIT PRESIDENT DOESN'T LIKE THE FACTS IN IT.

Too Funny;

The democrat memo will not be released because it reveals sources and methods, something the republican memo did not do..

The left wing sycophants are pissed because they are being held to the same standard as republicans were....

NOW that's Funny..

The TRUTH and nothing but the TRUTH....

Too Funny;

NOW that's Funny..

Total bullshit - memo was UNANIMOUSLY approved for release by the intelligence committee and reviewed by FBI and DOJ.

Unanimously! That's great!

Trump, who has the next say, says no.

Still staring?

Too Funny;

NOW that's Funny..

Still staring?
Trump has a dog in the fight

Does not look good

Too Funny;

NOW that's Funny..

Still staring?

And you don't care WHY he did that? WHY does he does not want those facts known to the public, while all the Republicans on the intelligence committee think it's appropriate to be known? While DOJ and FBI do not object to it's release?

The answer to that WHY is that he is grade A piece of shit. That's who our president is - shameless opportunist and a liar to the core. And like he said, there are enough tools out there that will lett him get away with anything, even a murder in broad daylight.

So ask yourself - are you that tool?

Last edited:
Trump Blocks Release Of Democrats’ Rebuttal To GOP FISA Memo

The House Intelligence Committee voted to release the Democrats’ memo on Monday.

WASHINGTON ― President Donald Trump blocked the release of a memo written by Democrats on the House Intelligence Committee as a rebuttal to allegations from their Republican counterparts that the FBI abused surveillance laws to improperly spy on the Trump campaign.

In a letter to the House Intelligence Committee on Friday, White House counsel Don McGahn said that while the president is “inclined” to declassify the memo, he will not “at this time” due to it containing “numerous properly classified and especially sensitive passages.”

McGahn said Trump has directed the Justice Department to offer assistance to the House committee to revise the memo.

“The Executive Branch stands ready to review any subsequent draft ... for declassification at the earliest opportunity,” McGahn said.

MORE: TRUMP BLOCKS DEM MEMO
Sounds like a snow job to me! We'll see...
PLEASE dear God take that SOB soon

More proof liberals are Nazis......

Too Funny;

NOW that's Funny..

Still staring?
Trump has a dog in the fight

Does not look good

It looks just fine.

The House Intelligence Committee voted to release the Democrats’ memo on Monday.

WASHINGTON ― President Donald Trump blocked the release of a memo written by Democrats on the House Intelligence Committee as a rebuttal to allegations from their Republican counterparts that the FBI abused surveillance laws to improperly spy on the Trump campaign.

In a letter to the House Intelligence Committee on Friday, White House counsel Don McGahn said that while the president is “inclined” to declassify the memo, he will not “at this time” due to it containing “numerous properly classified and especially sensitive passages.”

McGahn said Trump has directed the Justice Department to offer assistance to the House committee to revise the memo.

“The Executive Branch stands ready to review any subsequent draft ... for declassification at the earliest opportunity,” McGahn said.

anyone thinking the asshole in our WH would let dem memo out has holes in their heads ,,,, and believed the moron would show his taxes ,,have mexico pay for a wall , hire only the best,,clean out all the vermin,put his hand anywhere's near a bible etc etc

"Make no mistake, the Democrats knowingly put information in their memo that would jeopardize our national security knowing Trump couldn’t release it. And, on cue, they’ll blame Trump for “hiding something.”" - Hannity

Has hell froze over.....

This post of yours is factual...........

and more proof you are a white supremist scumbag

Trump has weaponized or defense intelligence agencies. We are slowly/quickly Turing into East Germany

Forum List

Back