Trump wins again on Border wall

Geez, these people at the border don't even speak English, they're not going to be able to contribute to our economy.

Hedy Lamarr couldn't speak English when she came here and she raised millions for the war effort and created the basis for secret communications in the military and today's wifi.

It IS our problem. It is a multinational problem of such magnitude no one nation is alone accountable. Unlike Guatemala, an incredibly impoverished nation, where the majority of children show malnutrition...we are better equip to handle. It is an issue that requires a multinational cooperative effort.

Bull FUCKING SHIT!! Other people in other countries are NOT our problem and I don't pay my taxes to help other nations. MY taxes are for MY military, my roads, my schools, my neighbors and my AMERICAN people. If you want to write a check and give it to people in other countries then do it and shut the fuck up. But don't tell me that people with problems in other countries are our problem. They are the problem of their OWN government.
abolish our foreign drug war.

ok, sure- whatever -
but
migrants1-rt-ml-180430_hpMain_4x3_992.jpg

Ignorant morons (like you) who post these ignorant photos don't understand that there is more to the wall than just the wall itself. There is an entire zone on each side with rapid response roadways, stations, sensors, and other stuff. They cannot just walk up to it and climb, you ignorant fuck.

Not to mention a little grease about half way up will stop that. I believe Trump already made that order.

Maybe broken glass sprinkled on some epoxy glue too? :)

Was there a mention of a single owner getting arrested in your articles? I do have something to back my statement up if not.

No, because the article only goes to the raid, not the court proceedings afterwards. How do you write an article of an event that just happened and also the upcoming court proceedings in the same piece?

Just because they didn't doesn't mean you are right. It means you are too lazy to lookup the court cases IF MSM even writes about them. Maybe if I have time later, I'll do just that. I know there are plenty of them because this isn't the first time I had this debate, and posted a host of court hearings against the owner(s) where they either paid heavy fines, were imprisoned, or both.

You don't have an entire meat packing plant get raided and not know.

Didn't I just say that????

Owner should have been hauled off with the employees..

Who says they weren't?

Geez, these people at the border don't even speak English, they're not going to be able to contribute to our economy.

Hedy Lamarr couldn't speak English when she came here and she raised millions for the war effort and created the basis for secret communications in the military and today's wifi.
Not quite the same, she was a white European.

There was no qualification made in the statement I replied to but I don't see how it matters.

Was there a mention of a single owner getting arrested in your articles? I do have something to back my statement up if not.

No, because the article only goes to the raid, not the court proceedings afterwards. How do you write an article of an event that just happened and also the upcoming court proceedings in the same piece?

Just because they didn't doesn't mean you are right. It means you are too lazy to lookup the court cases IF MSM even writes about them. Maybe if I have time later, I'll do just that. I know there are plenty of them because this isn't the first time I had this debate, and posted a host of court hearings against the owner(s) where they either paid heavy fines, were imprisoned, or both.

Who says they weren't?

It would have been in the article and if they had been someone would have found it by now.

Sorry, its little old poor grammarian Mary the grizzled old veteran verses the well-spoken liberal idiots contrarians again. Whom am I? Nobody in particular. I just donate as anonymous. Because I am forgettable . Anyway. Jose . Ravi, Skydancer and the other whatzisname equivocating dithering liberal idiots lost souls that predated me? Gone mostly. So when I say, we don't need a wall. We don't. What we need is states to be punished for ignoring federal immigration laws. We NEED to investigate, and have certain local or state officials investigated for collusion with foreign nationals. Lets take a page from gays or blacks and hire plenty of attorneys to investigate the legality and constitutionality of city or state representatives skirting federal immigration laws. And, I might add, voter approval. Anybody here ever remember when they voted on whether or not their city was made a "sanctuary" against federal immigration laws? It never happened. Did it? So lets follow the laws, we don't need walls. Nope.

.......we don't need a wall. We don't. What we need is states to be punished for ignoring federal immigration laws. We NEED to investigate, and have certain local or state officials investigated for collusion with foreign nationals......

Whats wrong with doing both? All of the above.

We can do the stuff you suggest AND build the wall.

Just like missile defense systems, there are different layers to catch the few that make it though the first layers. The wall will sharply lower the burden on the systems and policies that you are suggesting and thus make them more successful..

I can't believe there are still Americans who don't want a border wall.

Trump explained during the campaign about the bad people on the other side of the border. You'd have to be a simpleton to not understand what Trump said.

I can't believe there are still Americans who don't want a border wall.

Trump explained during the campaign about the bad people on the other side of the border. You'd have to be a simpleton to not understand what Trump said.

Or maybe you need to be one to not understand he is constantly lying. As has been noted many times, putting a fence across a part of the rear of your lot will not keep the deer out.

Who says they weren't?

It would have been in the article and if they had been someone would have found it by now.

Why would it be in the article? The big story is busting the illegals, not the employer.

What Are the Penalties for Hiring an Illegal Immigrant?

Hiring illegal immigrants can lead to many severe penalties, such as:

• Criminal and civil fines
  • Loss of business licenses
Most fines are broken down to the following:

• First offenders can be fined $250-$2,000 per illegal employee.
  • For a second offense, the fine is $2,000-$5,000 per illegal employee.
  • Three or more offenses can cost an employer $3000-$10,000 per illegal employee. A pattern of knowingly employing illegal immigrants can mean extra fines and up to six months in jail for an employer.
This does not include “harboring” illegal immigrants, or employing ten or more illegal immigrants in one year. Harboring an illegal immigrant can lead to ten years of prison time.

Additionally, employers should be aware of the Racketeer Influenced Corrupt Organizations(RICO) Act. Employers can be sued under the act for hiring illegal immigrants, and can face large settlement deals.

The lawfully documented workers of the Zirkle Fruit Company recently settled a class action lawsuit brought under RICO. The suit alleged that their employer knowingly hired undocumented workers, driving down their wages.

Penalties for Employers Hiring Illegal Immigrants

I fully support enforcing those laws. We do not. You say it happened. Prove it. Otherwise you are just blowing smoke. Yes, the if the owner had been arrested it would have made the article.

Who says they weren't?

Why would it be in the article? The big story is busting the illegals, not the employer.

What Are the Penalties for Hiring an Illegal Immigrant?

Hiring illegal immigrants can lead to many severe penalties, such as:

• Criminal and civil fines
  • Loss of business licenses
Most fines are broken down to the following:

• First offenders can be fined $250-$2,000 per illegal employee.
  • For a second offense, the fine is $2,000-$5,000 per illegal employee.
  • Three or more offenses can cost an employer $3000-$10,000 per illegal employee. A pattern of knowingly employing illegal immigrants can mean extra fines and up to six months in jail for an employer.
This does not include “harboring” illegal immigrants, or employing ten or more illegal immigrants in one year. Harboring an illegal immigrant can lead to ten years of prison time.

Additionally, employers should be aware of the Racketeer Influenced Corrupt Organizations(RICO) Act. Employers can be sued under the act for hiring illegal immigrants, and can face large settlement deals.

The lawfully documented workers of the Zirkle Fruit Company recently settled a class action lawsuit brought under RICO. The suit alleged that their employer knowingly hired undocumented workers, driving down their wages.

Penalties for Employers Hiring Illegal Immigrants

I support enforcing those laws. Prove they were.

.......we don't need a wall. We don't. What we need is states to be punished for ignoring federal immigration laws. We NEED to investigate, and have certain local or state officials investigated for collusion with foreign nationals......

Just like missile defense systems, there are different layers to catch the few that make it though the first layers. The wall will sharply lower the burden on the systems and policies that you are suggesting and thus make them more successful..
Good question. For starters? We wouldn't need A without B. A=Wall. B=contractors. We wouldn't need a wall if contractors weren't hiring illegal aliens to begin with . Its a conundrum. So, I say, lets go after the states and localities that give illegal aliens sanctuaries, its cheaper and more to the point. Investigate them and the practice itself. It can't be constitutional, since it was never given over to the voice of the people and it also arguably harms their well being. So why not pursue this legally?

Good question. For starters? We wouldn't need A without B. A=Wall. B=contractors. We wouldn't need a wall if contractors weren't hiring illegal aliens to begin with . Its a conundrum. So, I say, lets go after the states and localities that give illegal sanctuaries, its cheaper and more to the point. Investigate them and the practice itself. It can't be constitutional, since it was never given over to the voice of the people and it also arguable harms their well being. So why not pursue this legally?

States can not enforce immigration laws. States can do nothing about stopping the Feds from enforcing the laws.

Good question. For starters? We wouldn't need A without B. A=Wall. B=contractors. We wouldn't need a wall if contractors weren't hiring illegal aliens to begin with . Its a conundrum. So, I say, lets go after the states and localities that give illegal aliens sanctuaries, its cheaper and more to the point. Investigate them and the practice itself. It can't be constitutional, since it was never given over to the voice of the people and it also arguably harms their well being. So why not pursue this legally?

Not all of them cross to get a job you know.

Good question. For starters? We wouldn't need A without B. A=Wall. B=contractors. We wouldn't need a wall if contractors weren't hiring illegal aliens to begin with . Its a conundrum. So, I say, lets go after the states and localities that give illegal sanctuaries, its cheaper and more to the point. Investigate them and the practice itself. It can't be constitutional, since it was never given over to the voice of the people and it also arguable harms their well being. So why not pursue this legally?

States can not enforce immigration laws. States can do nothing about stopping the Feds from enforcing the laws.
States still owe it to their lawful voting citizens to represent them to their fullest ability. We are a step are away from fascism when the local government sidesteps that and dictates immigration policy or anything else without our consent. Yes?

I thought Mexico was paying for it? Once again a republican lie about their big spending.

Trump is working on a way to get Mexico to pay for the wall.

<<Trump floats 20% tax on Mexican imports to pay for wall, but considering other options>>
Trump floats 20% tax on Mexican imports to pay for wall - CNNPolitics
Sure bud, we have been hearing this bs for years now. Get back to me when bullshitter trump actually does something he claims.
He has accomplished much more than what he claimed/promised.

Forum List

Back