Trump Wins Again

How Much Do States Rely on Federal Funding?

Updated data from the Census Bureau's 2015 Annual Survey of State Government Finances published last week indicates that federal aid made up nearly a third of all states’ general fund revenues in fiscal year 2015. The single largest line items in states’ budgets include federal funding for transportation, Medicaid and other social assistance programs.

Roads
The federal government distributed $41.6 billion in roadway infrastructure and highway safety funding to states in fiscal 2015.

Federal aid made up for more than half of what the Census categorizes as “highway” spending in eight states, led by Rhode Island and Wyoming. Meanwhile, it made up roughly one-fifth of spending in Massachusetts and Minnesota.

Most of this funding comes from the Federal Highway Trust Fund. It doesn’t include grants related to transit systems.

I just don't get it. How do folks not know this? Isn't this common knowledge?

456 must be a gramps sock. Just sayin'...

Updated data from the Census Bureau's 2015 Annual Survey of State Government Finances published last week indicates that federal aid made up nearly a third of all states’ general fund revenues in fiscal year 2015. The single largest line items in states’ budgets include federal funding for transportation, Medicaid and other social assistance programs.

Roads
The federal government distributed $41.6 billion in roadway infrastructure and highway safety funding to states in fiscal 2015.

Federal aid made up for more than half of what the Census categorizes as “highway” spending in eight states, led by Rhode Island and Wyoming. Meanwhile, it made up roughly one-fifth of spending in Massachusetts and Minnesota.

Most of this funding comes from the Federal Highway Trust Fund. It doesn’t include grants related to transit systems.

I just don't get it. How do folks not know this? Isn't this common knowledge?

456 must be a gramps sock. Just sayin'...

The states rights loons aren't all that bright.

They always resort to calling folks libs, or some form thereof, when they run out of straw men and red herrings.

I call em as I see um.
Unlike liberals who think a man can be a women and vice versa.
Gender identity is a fact of life, may as well get used to it. However, I don't see what that has to do with the OP and Trump whining, I mean winning again.
I don't have to accept it. and you can't force me to.
I would never presume to force you to do anything. Dear Baby Jebuz, get over yourself tough guy.
well what else is there but a penis and a vagina?

Intersex - Wikipedia

Read and educate yourself. 456.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
I call em as I see um.
Unlike liberals who think a man can be a women and vice versa.
Gender identity is a fact of life, may as well get used to it. However, I don't see what that has to do with the OP and Trump whining, I mean winning again.
I don't have to accept it. and you can't force me to.
I would never presume to force you to do anything. Dear Baby Jebuz, get over yourself tough guy.
well what else is there but a penis and a vagina?

Intersex - Wikipedia

Read and educate yourself. 456.

That would be a birth defect.

Forum List

Back