Trump Wins Again

Cop out. I have never asked for a bridge to be built but I'm certainly glad that they have been. We are not going back to the 19th century.

At first I am asked for examples. Once I do that you change the argument to that you "never asked for that".
that isn't an example at all. you failed. a bridge is built by local government money, sorry bubba. so now, post up an example of what we need from the federal government daily!

You can deny the fact all you want........we have (including you) all seen the signs when an interstate road or bidgre is built noting how much of the costs is federal and how much is state funds.
interstate is in the state and funded by the states. hmmmmmm

That's get highway funds from the federal government in block grants.
which government agency is that?

D.O.T.

dude, I have tolls I pay for bridges and road repairs and that is all state money. I pay local and state taxes for all of that. which tax is it that feeds my bridges from my payroll taxes?

Speaking off tolls, did you know that tolls on the NY Throughway were supposed to be temporary? After the throughway was paid for the tolls were supposed to be removed which was decades ago.

Instead NY kept the tolls in place on the sections of the throughway the state funded. This now funds one of the richest departments in NY State the throughway authority. They have so much cash they don't know what to do with it all.

And the fact remains...I have never asked the gov for anything.

Cop out. I have never asked for a bridge to be built but I'm certainly glad that they have been. We are not going back to the 19th century.

At first I am asked for examples. Once I do that you change the argument to that you "never asked for that".
that isn't an example at all. you failed. a bridge is built by local government money, sorry bubba. so now, post up an example of what we need from the federal government daily!

Actually the local government applies to the federal government for funds to build a bridge.
dude, I have tolls I pay for bridges and road repairs and that is all state money. I pay local and state taxes for all of that. which tax is it that feeds my bridges from my payroll taxes?

We all pay tolls and generally tolls are charged to repay the cost from the federal government. Once that cost is paid the toll ends. That's not applicable in all cases but states do get federal money for roads and bridges.
dude they're state taxes, not federal taxes. wake the fk up.

You can deny the fact all you want........we have (including you) all seen the signs when an interstate road or bidgre is built noting how much of the costs is federal and how much is state funds.

D.O.T.
it's a state department stooooop here it is IDOT Illinois in Ohio it's ODOT. dude, your arguing a losing position. but thanks for confirming that you have no fking idea about daily use of federal government.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Speaking off tolls, did you know that tolls on the NY Throughway were supposed to be temporary? After the throughway was paid for the tolls were supposed to be removed which was decades ago.

Instead NY kept the tolls in place on the sections of the throughway the state funded. This now funds one of the richest departments in NY State the throughway authority. They have so much cash they don't know what to do with it all.
hahahahaaha, no government tax is ever temporary.

How Much Do States Rely on Federal Funding?

Updated data from the Census Bureau's 2015 Annual Survey of State Government Finances published last week indicates that federal aid made up nearly a third of all states’ general fund revenues in fiscal year 2015. The single largest line items in states’ budgets include federal funding for transportation, Medicaid and other social assistance programs.

Roads
The federal government distributed $41.6 billion in roadway infrastructure and highway safety funding to states in fiscal 2015.

Federal aid made up for more than half of what the Census categorizes as “highway” spending in eight states, led by Rhode Island and Wyoming. Meanwhile, it made up roughly one-fifth of spending in Massachusetts and Minnesota.

Most of this funding comes from the Federal Highway Trust Fund. It doesn’t include grants related to transit systems.

D.O.T.
it's a state department stooooop here it is IDOT Illinois in Ohio it's ODOT. dude, your arguing a losing position. but thanks for confirming that you have no fking idea about daily use of federal government.

Really ?

Roads
The federal government distributed $41.6 billion in roadway infrastructure and highway safety funding to states in fiscal 2015.

Federal aid made up for more than half of what the Census categorizes as “highway” spending in eight states, led by Rhode Island and Wyoming. Meanwhile, it made up roughly one-fifth of spending in Massachusetts and Minnesota.

Most of this funding comes from the Federal Highway Trust Fund. It doesn’t include grants related to transit systems.

STFU.

Do you think this shit happens overnight?
So far with Trump nothing ever happens.
:lmao:
  • A nicely and sustainably expanding economy (which has raised all ships) with low inflation.
  • Historically low unemployment (especially amongst our minorities) with rising wages and disposable income.
  • A strong dollar and investment markets.
  • A righting of what had been a listing (left) USSC.
  • Repeated exposure of our self-serving swamp and the nefarious players within it, including but not limited to our MSM/DNC and high-ranking mutts at both our DOJ & FBI.
  • Job Growth Underscores Economy’s Vigor; Unemployment at Half-Century Low
No wonder you bitter, anti-American leftards are so hysterical. What is good for America seems bad to you. I suppose it is.

Thank you Mr Prez and MAGA, baby!! :D

A expanding economy that started growing under Obama. The unemployment rate was a whopping 4.7%. Things are so great yet Trump is pushing the Fed to lower interest rates which are still at a historic low.

D.O.T.

Really ?

Roads

STFU.
I didn't see my state in your link. and it doesn't show all 50 states. so you're still incorrect. so I'm still waiting on what federal agency we all use daily.

D.O.T.

Really ?

Roads

STFU.
I didn't see my state in your link. and it doesn't show all 50 states. so you're still incorrect. so I'm still waiting on what federal agency we all use daily.

LOL, your question changes each time you ask it.

• Thanks

D.O.T.

Really ?

Roads

STFU.

nope, your claim was we use the government daily. we don't. you can't name an agency we use. we're all waiting.

• A nicely and sustainably expanding economy (which has raised all ships) with low inflation.
  • Historically low unemployment (especially amongst our minorities) with rising wages and disposable income.
  • Repeated exposure of our self-serving swamp and the nefarious players within it, including but not limited to our MSM/DNC and high-ranking mutts at both our DOJ & FBI.
No wonder you bitter, anti-American leftards are so hysterical. What is good for America seems bad to you. I suppose it is.

A expanding economy that started growing under Obama. The unemployment rate was a whopping 4.7%. Things are so great yet Trump is pushing the Fed to lower interest rates which are still at a historic low.
Stop trying to deny what even CNN's Wolf Blitzer was forced by the facts to admit … American's are doing well and much as you 'tards need to believe it, this ain't Obama's economy.

Sheesh.

The Fed may have “slightly overdone it” when it last raised interest rates by a quarter point in December. - St. Louis Fed President James Bullard

The Fed may have “slightly overdone it” when it last raised interest rates by a quarter point in December. - St. Louis Fed President James Bullard

which just highlights the weakness of the economy, considering even with the hike we are still low historically speaking...

upload_2019-7-24_11-8-54.png

Really ?

Roads

STFU.

nope, your claim was we use the government daily. we don't. you can't name an agency we use. we're all waiting.

We do. From roads, to food inspections to an incredibly number of other ways. You can tell me that you only eat what you grow in your backyard and never leave the house but it doesn't negate the facts.

• Thanks

Really ?

Roads

STFU.

We do. From roads, to food inspections to an incredibly number of other ways. You can tell me that you only eat what you grow in your backyard and never leave the house but it doesn't negate the facts.
are you obammy? hahahahaahahaha, dude you're delusional.

Stop trying to deny what even CNN's Wolf Blitzer was forced by the facts to admit … American's are doing well and much as you 'tards need to believe it, this ain't Obama's economy.

Sheesh.

Unfortunately for you, Trump was handed a growing economy. You guys are trying to compare Trump and Obama like things were exactly the same for both presidents. This is where your opinion fails. Trump did not create the current economic growth. That's just the way it is. Obama inherited an economy losing jobs and we have had over 100 months of consecutive job growth. Trump has been in office for 29. So no matter how much credit you want to give Trump, you can't.

Really ?

Roads

STFU.

Don't forget Air Traffic Control. Even if we are not flying they help keep planes from falling out of the sky on top of us.

• Thanks

which just highlights the weakness of the economy, considering even with the hike we are still low historically speaking...

View attachment 270794
Or it reveals we are expanding the economy, creating wealth, and need more cash to continue doing so.

Inflation:

united-states-inflation-cpi.png

Sheesh.

Unfortunately for you, Trump was handed a growing economy. You guys are trying to compare Trump and Obama like things were exactly the same for both presidents. This is where your opinion fails. Trump did not create the current economic growth. That's just the way it is. Obama inherited an economy losing jobs and we have had over 100 months of consecutive job growth. Trump has been in office for 29. So no matter how much credit you want to give Trump, you can't.
You are, as usual, confused. It wasn't me who injected Obama into the discourse but rather a bitter 'tard who just can't deal with the fact that we are doing well and that Trump is POTUS.

Inflation:
united-states-inflation-cpi.png

Forum List

Back