Trump Wins Again

Stop flooding the job markets with immigrants.

According to Trump and you members of his harem, we have more jobs than workers. So the markets can't be getting flooded by anyone.

And wages are going up,just as we've said all along.

Are they?

States have been taking upon themselves to raise minimum wages. While a positive it's hardly keeping up.

To argue that people are now making $8.50 as opposed to $7.75 while Wall Street demands billions in aid is not an impressive economy.
Trump is spinning and boasting (a/k/a full of shit). The saturated unskilled job market is the biggest problem, by far. If we get that shit under control, the market would probably demand a $20 minimum without any government manipulation.

As I noted earlier, it was common for a business to hire unskilled labor and then train them. Now they want you already trained and to pay less (all things considered) than they did when they trained their own help.

pknopp , where'd you go? post up the government agency we count on daily

In true liberal form he tries to drag down the productive American down to his level.

I've dealt with this for a long time and it never has failed to bore me.

I'm pro-life. I completely support the 2nd Amendment. I believe we need to pass a balanced budget amendment. What exactly makes me a liberal? Pointing out facts? Facts are liberal?
They always resort to calling folks libs, or some form thereof, when they run out of straw men and red herrings.

I call em as I see um.
Unlike liberals who think a man can be a women and vice versa.
Gender identity is a fact of life, may as well get used to it. However, I don't see what that has to do with the OP and Trump whining, I mean winning again.

And the fact that there are only two.

Stop flooding the job markets with immigrants.

According to Trump and you members of his harem, we have more jobs than workers. So the markets can't be getting flooded by anyone.

Are they?

States have been taking upon themselves to raise minimum wages. While a positive it's hardly keeping up.

To argue that people are now making $8.50 as opposed to $7.75 while Wall Street demands billions in aid is not an impressive economy.
Trump is spinning and boasting (a/k/a full of shit). The saturated unskilled job market is the biggest problem, by far. If we get that shit under control, the market would probably demand a $20 minimum without any government manipulation.
In true liberal form he tries to drag down the productive American down to his level.

I'm pro-life. I completely support the 2nd Amendment. I believe we need to pass a balanced budget amendment. What exactly makes me a liberal? Pointing out facts? Facts are liberal?
They always resort to calling folks libs, or some form thereof, when they run out of straw men and red herrings.

I call em as I see um.
Gender identity is a fact of life, may as well get used to it. However, I don't see what that has to do with the OP and Trump whining, I mean winning again.

Believe what you want, call 'em as you see 'em, doesn't change the facts.
Intersex - Wikipedia

Are they?

I call em as I see um.

Believe what you want, call 'em as you see 'em, doesn't change the facts.
Intersex - Wikipedia

Wikipedia?:auiqs.jpg:

And the fact remains...I have never asked the gov for anything.

Cop out. I have never asked for a bridge to be built but I'm certainly glad that they have been. We are not going back to the 19th century.

At first I am asked for examples. Once I do that you change the argument to that you "never asked for that".
that isn't an example at all. you failed. a bridge is built by local government money, sorry bubba. so now, post up an example of what we need from the federal government daily!

I've never relied on the gov.

I've had these kinds of conversations over and over and over many times and they are a waste of time. Of course you have. Anywhere you go you rely on government built roads and bridges and before you go there, no you are not going to build them yourself.
name something we count on government for?

Build a bridge for us across a major river.......and no, you can not .
all local dude. I pay gas taxes for that work. I asked for federal government

No it is not. Every single one is funded with federal funds.
nope! prove it!

I call em as I see um.
I don't have to accept it. and you can't force me to.

Cop out. I have never asked for a bridge to be built but I'm certainly glad that they have been. We are not going back to the 19th century.

At first I am asked for examples. Once I do that you change the argument to that you "never asked for that".
that isn't an example at all. you failed. a bridge is built by local government money, sorry bubba. so now, post up an example of what we need from the federal government daily!

You can deny the fact all you want........we have (including you) all seen the signs when an interstate road or bidgre is built noting how much of the costs is federal and how much is state funds.

You can deny the fact all you want........we have (including you) all seen the signs when an interstate road or bidgre is built noting how much of the costs is federal and how much is state funds.
interstate is in the state and funded by the states. hmmmmmm

I call em as I see um.
there is but a penis and a vagina. I'm waiting for another digit from someone.

You can try and pick at words all you like it does not change the facts.

I call em as I see um.
I would never presume to force you to do anything. Dear Baby Jebuz, get over yourself tough guy.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

I call em as I see um.
I would never presume to force you to do anything. Dear Baby Jebuz, get over yourself tough guy.
well what else is there but a penis and a vagina?

Actually the local government applies to the federal government for funds to build a bridge.

Actually the local government applies to the federal government for funds to build a bridge.
dude, I have tolls I pay for bridges and road repairs and that is all state money. I pay local and state taxes for all of that. which tax is it that feeds my bridges from my payroll taxes?

States get highway funds from the federal government in block grants.

Last edited:

I call em as I see um.
Just posted a wiki link about that. Take it or leave it.

Oh, and as for the OP, DJT is winning at making himself and other rich folks richer with his recently passed "tax reform." I'll give the OP that.

That's get highway funds from the federal government in block grants.
which government agency is that?

I call em as I see um.
Just posted a wiki link about that. Take it or leave it.

Oh, and as for the OP, DJT is winning at making himself and other rich folks richer with his recently passed "tax reform." I'll give the OP that.
all pure nonsense and you are posting false information considered as fake. thanks for contributing to fake news.

dude, I have tolls I pay for bridges and road repairs and that is all state money. I pay local and state taxes for all of that. which tax is it that feeds my bridges from my payroll taxes?

We all pay tolls and generally tolls are charged to repay the cost from the federal government. Once that cost is paid the toll ends. That's not applicable in all cases but states do get federal money for roads and bridges.

Forum List

Back