Trump Wins Again

definitely, you should learn that jobs that leave the US cost taxpayers welfare, food stamps and lost buildings. why are you against american jobs. Never understood why an american roots against americans. funny you all are.

It's only American Democrats. They want as many other Americans DEPENDENT on Big Gov't as they can force.
It's a power and control thang.

Everyone is dependent on big government. It's why the markets are demanding a cut in interest rate

I've never relied on the gov.

I've had these kinds of conversations over and over and over many times and they are a waste of time. Of course you have. Anywhere you go you rely on government built roads and bridges and before you go there, no you are not going to build them yourself.

That I paid taxes for.
44% of Americans pay no fed taxes while I'm in one of the highest brackets.
So I pay more than my "fair" share.

You may pay more than others. That wasn't the argument.

pknopp , where'd you go? post up the government agency we count on daily

In true liberal form he tries to drag down the productive American down to his level.

I've dealt with this for a long time and it never has failed to bore me.

I'm pro-life. I completely support the 2nd Amendment. I believe we need to pass a balanced budget amendment. What exactly makes me a liberal? Pointing out facts? Facts are liberal?

It's only American Democrats. They want as many other Americans DEPENDENT on Big Gov't as they can force.
It's a power and control thang.

Everyone is dependent on big government. It's why the markets are demanding a cut in interest rate

I've had these kinds of conversations over and over and over many times and they are a waste of time. Of course you have. Anywhere you go you rely on government built roads and bridges and before you go there, no you are not going to build them yourself.

That I paid taxes for.

Some pay no fed taxes....44% to be exact.

name something we count on government for?

Build a bridge for us across a major river.......and no, you can not .
all local dude. I pay gas taxes for that work. I asked for federal government

No it is not. Every single one is funded with federal funds.

That I paid taxes for.

Today. It does not mean they will not tomorrow. With the attempts by business to continually drive down wages it does take longer now for many.

In true liberal form he tries to drag down the productive American down to his level.

I'm pro-life. I completely support the 2nd Amendment. I believe we need to pass a balanced budget amendment. What exactly makes me a liberal? Pointing out facts? Facts are liberal?

And the fact remains...I have never asked the gov for anything.

That I paid taxes for.

Today. It does not mean they will not tomorrow. With the attempts by business to continually drive down wages it does take longer now for many.

Stop flooding the job markets with immigrants.

They always resort to calling folks libs, or some form thereof, when they run out of straw men and red herrings.

And the fact remains...I have never asked the gov for anything.

Cop out. I have never asked for a bridge to be built but I'm certainly glad that they have been. We are not going back to the 19th century.

At first I am asked for examples. Once I do that you change the argument to that you "never asked for that".

They always resort to calling folks libs, or some form thereof, when they run out of straw men and red herrings.

I call em as I see um.
Unlike liberals who think a man can be a women and vice versa.

That I paid taxes for.

I've not been here long but have you not read my arguments? I am 100% for the government going after those who hire illegals. Huge fines and long prison sentences.

That I paid taxes for.

According to Trump and you members of his harem, we have more jobs than workers. So the markets can't be getting flooded by anyone.

That I paid taxes for.

According to Trump and you members of his harem, we have more jobs than workers. So the markets can't be getting flooded by anyone.

And wages are going up,just as we've said all along.

That I paid taxes for.

Those who don't pay don't earn enough to pay.

Are they?

Are they?

States have been taking upon themselves to raise minimum wages. While a positive it's hardly keeping up.

To argue that people are now making $8.50 as opposed to $7.75 while Wall Street demands billions in aid is not an impressive economy.

Are they?

States have been taking upon themselves to raise minimum wages. While a positive it's hardly keeping up.

To argue that people are now making $8.50 as opposed to $7.75 while Wall Street demands billions in aid is not an impressive economy.

Amen!

Are they?

Trump is spinning and boasting (a/k/a full of shit). The saturated unskilled job market is the biggest problem, by far. If we get that shit under control, the market would probably demand a $20 minimum without any government manipulation.

I call em as I see um.
Unlike liberals who think a man can be a women and vice versa.
Gender identity is a fact of life, may as well get used to it. However, I don't see what that has to do with the OP and Trump whining, I mean winning again.

Forum List

Back