Trump Wins Again

Do you think this shit happens overnight?
So far with Trump nothing ever happens.
:lmao:
  • A nicely and sustainably expanding economy (which has raised all ships) with low inflation.
  • Historically low unemployment (especially amongst our minorities) with rising wages and disposable income.
  • A strong dollar and investment markets.
  • A righting of what had been a listing (left) USSC.
  • Repeated exposure of our self-serving swamp and the nefarious players within it, including but not limited to our MSM/DNC and high-ranking mutts at both our DOJ & FBI.
No wonder you bitter, anti-American leftards are so hysterical. What is good for America seems bad to you. I suppose it is.

Thank you Mr Prez and MAGA, baby!! :D

All of that was already headed in that direction. The fact is, despite what you say the Fed is still looking to cut rates.

There is something wrong with that picture.
So do you enjoy living in Denial? Your hysteria and confusion are common among those who reject reality. You have company:

Paul Krugman: Trump will bring global recession - Nov 9, 2016
The economic fallout of a Donald Trump presidency will probably be severe and widespread enough to plunge the world into recession, New York Times columnist Paul Krugman warned in a New York Times opinion piece published early Wednesday.

Calling Trump the "mother of all adverse effects," the Nobel Prize-winning economist predicted that the GOP nominee's administration could quickly undo the progress that the markets around the world have made in the eight years since the financial crisis.

Silly me. I though the purpose of the trade war was to help America, not hurt America less than China.

Why is it you commies always want to settle for bad deals?

you mean the deals that drove the US to 121 straight months of economic expansion, the longest in the history of the country?

you mean the deals that drove the US to the longest period of positive job growth in the history of the country?

you mean the deals that brought the UE rate under 4 and gave us sustained low unemployment?

you mean the deals that has caused more open job positions than people to fill them?

Those "bad" deals?
121 Months? Let’s see... 2 1/2 years times 12 months is 30. Hmm. Help me out with the other 91???

June 2009 till now...121 months and counting

Who can hurt the other the most.

And we consider this leadership?
definitely, you should learn that jobs that leave the US cost taxpayers welfare, food stamps and lost buildings. why are you against american jobs. Never understood why an american roots against americans. funny you all are.

It's only American Democrats. They want as many other Americans DEPENDENT on Big Gov't as they can force.
It's a power and control thang.

definitely, you should learn that jobs that leave the US cost taxpayers welfare, food stamps and lost buildings. why are you against american jobs. Never understood why an american roots against americans. funny you all are.

It's only American Democrats. They want as many other Americans DEPENDENT on Big Gov't as they can force.

Everyone is dependent on big government. It's why the markets are demanding a cut in interest rate

Everyone is dependent on big government. It's why the markets are demanding a cut in interest rate

You only speak for yourself. And the Democrats vision for future Gov't dependency, far outweighs even any dependency that exists today!

I've never relied on the gov.

Actually we count on people doing their jobs, you want the jobs to go away! What a stupid fk! Need cops, need firefighters, need hospitals, doctors, nurses, and you want them gone! What a stupid fk.

by the way, all local, don’t need the federal government for any of that, what the fk

Silly me. I though the purpose of the trade war was to help America, not hurt America less than China.

Why is it you commies always want to settle for bad deals?

you mean the deals that drove the US to 121 straight months of economic expansion, the longest in the history of the country?

you mean the deals that drove the US to the longest period of positive job growth in the history of the country?

you mean the deals that brought the UE rate under 4 and gave us sustained low unemployment?

you mean the deals that has caused more open job positions than people to fill them?

Those "bad" deals?
121 Months? Let’s see... 2 1/2 years times 12 months is 30. Hmm. Help me out with the other 91???

June 2009 till now...121 months and counting
Ah. Obama’s recovery? Nice to have this slanted board recognize that the trend has t moved one bit since trump took over.

I've had these kinds of conversations over and over and over many times and they are a waste of time. Of course you have. Anywhere you go you rely on government built roads and bridges and before you go there, no you are not going to build them yourself.

Actually we count on people doing their jobs, you want the jobs to go away! What a stupid fk! Need cops, need firefighters, need hospitals, doctors, nurses, and you want them gone! What a stupid fk.

by the way, all local, don’t need the federal government for any of that, what the fk

No clue where a reply like this comes from.

I've had these kinds of conversations over and over and over many times and they are a waste of time. Of course you have. Anywhere you go you rely on government built roads and bridges and before you go there, no you are not going to build them yourself.
name something we count on government for?

I'm letting you know what services of government we use, all local. so I'm waiting to see what services from the federal government we use every day.

I'm letting you know what services of government we use, all local. so I'm waiting to see what services from the federal government we use every day.

Food safety inspectors.
ATC
Interstate Highways

That I paid taxes for.
44% of Americans pay no fed taxes while I'm in one of the highest brackets.
So I pay more than my "fair" share.

Build a bridge for us across a major river.......and no, you can not .

Build a bridge for us across a major river.......and no, you can not .
all local dude. I pay gas taxes for that work. I asked for federal government

Forum List

Back