Trump Wins Again

There's no indication they will end, BTW you forgot to mention the non-management wage growth is much better under Trump than your mulatto messiah.

They are a result of the current trade deals, and you say the current trade deals are bad.

Oh yeah...massive shit after the election for non-management wage growth...:21::21::21::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

View attachment 270684

I hate graphs without reference numbers on both axes. If you hold a ruler up to the graph, the Trump years have a greater rate of growth. Carry on commie.

It has reference numbers on both axis. There was no change after the election, no matter how much you pretend there was.

Not on the right side, of course you'd post something with one sided references. The ruler test proves my point. Carry on commie.

The right side is not an axis. There is a Y-axis and an X-axis...both are labeled. There is nothing to be added to the right side, it would just mirror the left.

Have you never seen a graph before? Did you even take high school Algebra?

The fact you need a ruler test prove there has not been "much better growth".

Actually there is a significant difference in the Trump years if you hold the ruler along the center line of the maobama years.

Elect a winner, get tired of winning. I believe he took the job, started winning, and never stopped.

This one was quite predictable though. Stopping abusive trade deals is an automatic win.

The article notes that the actions are hurting both countries. I can't see how that is a win.
we've been fked/screwed/etc by other countries for a LONG time
FINALLY, we have a POTUS that is fighting for America--that's a win no matter what

Yep! Trump wins again! The big round up that Trump told us was going to round up "millions and millions" of illegals has finished it's final 10 day! The "millions" morphed into 2,000 that they were going to round up. The total for the 10 days is now in! They rounded up 35, at a cost of almost $2,000,000.

They are a result of the current trade deals, and you say the current trade deals are bad.

Oh yeah...massive shit after the election for non-management wage growth...:21::21::21::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

View attachment 270684

I hate graphs without reference numbers on both axes. If you hold a ruler up to the graph, the Trump years have a greater rate of growth. Carry on commie.

It has reference numbers on both axis. There was no change after the election, no matter how much you pretend there was.

Not on the right side, of course you'd post something with one sided references. The ruler test proves my point. Carry on commie.

The right side is not an axis. There is a Y-axis and an X-axis...both are labeled. There is nothing to be added to the right side, it would just mirror the left.

Actually there is a significant difference in the Trump years if you hold the ruler along the center line of the maobama years.

damn, you are desperate!

Elect a winner, get tired of winning. I believe he took the job, started winning, and never stopped.

This one was quite predictable though. Stopping abusive trade deals is an automatic win.

The article notes that the actions are hurting both countries. I can't see how that is a win.
FINALLY, we have a POTUS that is fighting for America--that's a win no matter what

Yeah, just like he "fought" for FoxConn to bring jobs here with a factory. How's that one looking? Oh yeah, that's right, they made the city buy a whole bunch of property from homeowners, leveled the houses to make room for the factory, and now it looks like it's not gonna be built. That was one of Trump's "accomplishments" that he claimed early on in his presidency. Not only did the houses get leveled for nothing, but now the city has had their credit rating downgraded because of this cluster fuck.

Yeah, just like he "fought" for FoxConn to bring jobs here with a factory. How's that one looking? Oh yeah, that's right, they made the city buy a whole bunch of property from homeowners, leveled the houses to make room for the factory, and now it looks like it's not gonna be built. That was one of Trump's "accomplishments" that he claimed early on in his presidency. Not only did the houses get leveled for nothing, but now the city has had their credit rating downgraded because of this cluster fuck.
WINNER --hahahahahhahahahahahhahahahaha

He's blowing a lot of wind. That's about it. China is not the problem. The businesses that move there are. We are not addressing that.

We have another Trump success yesterday, in his promise tp bring back coal! Blackjewel coal mining declared bankruptcy, and stiffed all the workers, whose paychecks bounced. I wonder where they got that idea from?

View attachment 270684

Interestingly enough, even if there is a "significant difference in the Trump years", it was achieved under the current trade deals as the new deal in place is one between the US and ROK, which is pretty minor.

So, what is Trump's record now.... 53 - 0?

Every time somebody says he's gonna lose, he wins. Every time somebody says he's doing it wrong, turns out he's doing it right.

Interesting article.

Of course, dims won't have a clue since Comedy Central never covers economics; but for you people that care....

Trump's trade war hurting China more than US, IMF says

Since the U.S.-China trade warOpens a New Window. began more than a year ago, President TrumpOpens a New Window. has maintained that billions of dollars in tariffs are hurting Beijing more than Washington – and on Tuesday, the president’s argument received some support from the International Monetary Fund.

In its update to the biannual World Economic Outlook, the Washington-based IMF upgraded its forecast of U.S. growth to 2.6 percent from 2.3 percent, while lowering its outlook for Chinese growth. It also noted that growth was "better than expected" in the U.S.

But in the country-by-country evaluation, the IMF said it expects the effect of tit-for-tat tariffs and weakening external demand to add pressure to China’s already-cooling economy.

Me:

Meanwhile, our Markets are setting records. Our Job Growth is off the scale, wages are up for the Working man and woman for the first time in decades........

And China is slowing down dramatically. They still have growth but it's not enough. Not for them. They're so far behind that they need double-digit growth to even begin to catch up.

Who was it in here that kept telling us how badly Trump, and us, were going to lose the Trade War?

hmmmmm...... Bet it was some dimocraps that are hiding in the weeds.

Not only is Trump always right but

dimocraps are always wrong

About everything

Job growth is off the scale? I thought the numbers were similar to Obama's jobs numbers.
Actually somewhat lower.

He's blowing a lot of wind. That's about it. China is not the problem. The businesses that move there are. We are not addressing that.

And why do you think they move there?

Who can hurt the other the most.

And we consider this leadership?

Beats bending over and grabbing ankles like his predecessor practiced.

I thought Trump was the "great negotiator"?

WTF do you think negotiating entails?

An agreement.

You left out the part where both sides benefit equally.

Both sides are losing. I'm trying to figure how that is a good thing.

Cheap labor.

Check the label on your MAGA hat.

Our Job Growth is off the scale,........

Job growth in 2019 is the slowest since 2010. We are averaging 172.16 thousands jobs a month, hell in 2011 we hit 172.91 thousands jobs a month

Beats bending over and grabbing ankles like his predecessor practiced.

I thought Trump was the "great negotiator"?

WTF do you think negotiating entails?

An agreement.

You left out the part where both sides benefit equally.

Both sides are losing. I'm trying to figure how that is a good thing.

Do you think this shit happens overnight?

Forum List

Back