Trump wins debate 61% Rubio 2% Bush 1.5%

Someone actually watched this? Why...
Those of us who don't have a hard on for the witch Hilllary Clinton, actually want to hear others present their case to the American people :thup:
Tell us, would you not be voting the GOP nomination regardless? Is there another option for you?
why do you love the crooked witch?
I don't but she'd be fine. It's not like I'm going to vote for your side now am I?

1, You ARE going to be saying President Trump.
2, You ARE going to have to paint your own damn house.
1. Not a chance.
2. I have people for that.
Well you better tell Pedro to hurry because he IS going home.
Also not a chance...
So you going to marry Pedro and make him legal?

1, You ARE going to be saying President Trump.
2, You ARE going to have to paint your own damn house.
1. Not a chance.
2. I have people for that.
Well you better tell Pedro to hurry because he IS going home.
Also not a chance...
So you going to marry Pedro and make him legal?
I'm going to see the one legal and bilingual guy tell him what color to paint what, as usual...

Those of us who don't have a hard on for the witch Hilllary Clinton, actually want to hear others present their case to the American people :thup:
Tell us, would you not be voting the GOP nomination regardless? Is there another option for you?
I don't but she'd be fine. It's not like I'm going to vote for your side now am I?
You prefer thieves, conspirators and liars. Hillary satisfies all of those preferences:slap:

Awesome?

Puking-gif.gif
Not a good as the first debate....but Bush Sucked Ass....so there was something good about it.

i'm hearing carly won... she stood up to trump the most? i just got home and didn't watch the debate, just listening to a round table on hardball....?

You prefer thieves, conspirators and liars. Hillary satisfies all of those preferences:slap:
I prefer winners. In elections that is what matters. Now you know...

I prefer winners. In elections that is what matters. Now you know...

Hillary is a winner, she made 150 million dollars selling out the country. Personal fortune and power is all those corrupt Clintons care about

Heard the same crap after the first debate. Everyone won but Trump because they all hate him. Fox is laughable.

Forum List

Back