Trump Wins On Content

Trump is already being slammed by Republicans LOL Senator Jeff Flake of Arizona said Trump s refusal to say he would accept the election results is "beyond the pale"

I'm with Mr Trump. I will wait and see what I think about the results before I would accept her winning. I am ready to join up in Mr Trump's army of resistance to this rigged travesty

What you think about the results is irrelevant. America had to accept the travesty of George W. Bush in 2000 and endure his vanity war and financial crash of 2008, so gird your loins to accept Hillary in 2016.

Trump lost when he said he might not accept the results of the election.

Nothing else matters.

Silly. If there is evidence of cheating, why should he accept it?
31 cases of voter fraud out of a billion votes cast in the last 16 years.

Trump's petulance calling every defeat of his "rigged" is not just immature, but highly irresponsible.

Nothing else matters.

Because if you demand an election be perfect before you'll accept the results, you are taking the position that elections serve no legitimate purpose.

What is the alternative?
You would be correct. They serve no LEGITIMATE purpose.

Go back to Russia, fascist.
Says the fascist...

I don't think you understand what that word means.

Tonight, 37 million people learned for the first time about the Veritas video tapes. Way to go, Mr Trump.

Yeah, look a little closer. Even Bill O'Reilly did and said on his show tonight that it is 40 hours of video edited down to 21 minutes. What bullshit. I saw it and it is a schizophrenic pile of clips no longer than 5 seconds per segment.

Last edited:
fame-jpg.94470

Tonight, 37 million people learned for the first time about the Veritas video tapes. Way to go, Mr Trump.

Yeah, look a little closer. Even Bill O'Reilly did and said on his show tonight that it is 40 hours of video edit it down to 21 minutes. What bullshit
What show would broadcast 40 hours of video tape? Tape will always be edited for broadcast. That allows douche bags like you to claim that they aren't showing the truth.

I'm with Mr Trump. I will wait and see what I think about the results before I would accept her winning. I am ready to join up in Mr Trump's army of resistance to this rigged travesty
Army of resistance? LOL A bunch of flap yap beer swilling old fools with done laps 8" over the belt gonna rebel! Yippiee yi yay. LOL

Nothing else matters.

Most of America aren't crazies like his hardcore supporters.
Funny it wasnt crazy when libs were trying to steal an election from Bush
funny thing about that is that although I hated Gore, and really wanted Bush to win, I personally felt as though the election process let the American people down. If Gore won the popular vote, he should have won the election, the electoral college is flawed and even though it has always worked to the benefit of the majority of voters, by Bush winning it showed that something has to be done to insure that the majority voice is heard and respected.
Like I said, I could not have been happier than to see Bush take the win, but regardless of my personal feelings, Gore should have been the one in the oval office.

Army of resistance? LOL A bunch of flap yap beer swilling old fools with done laps 8" over the belt gonna rebel! Yippiee yi yay. LOL
will they develop "heel spurs"

Trump lost the debate because his performance won't move the polls enough to overtake Clinton's 7 point lead,

or her 120 electoral vote lead.

Forum List

Back