Trump witness paid 900k for "expert" testimony

That's not all she ran her campaign on.=
She ran her campaign on prosecuting Trump.

You'd be completely comfortable if the local prosecutor ran her campaign on "I promise to prosecute that scumbag IM2, I will bankrupt him, I will take his businesses away from him"

Last edited:
Great poster child for the NY Chamber of Commerce - "Bring your business to NY - and if I don't like your politics, I will sue you. bankrupt you, take your business, put all your employees out of work, and run you out of the state."
Indeed, it is a great poster child. Break our laws...try to rip people off and YOU WILL BE PROSECUTED no matter how immune to justice you think you are.

She ran you campaign on Prosecuting Trump.

You'd be completely comfortable if the local prosecutor ran he campaign on "I promise to prosecute that scumbag IM2, I will bankrupt him, I will take his businesses away from him"
She ran on more than that since she is the attorney for the entire state. Stop whining. Trump is not a victim. He and his father defrauded the state of New York for decades. He should have quit before he got caught.

There is no angry black woman in this case.

The judge looked at the documented evidence and found trump guilty of fraud. No witnesses were paid for that.

The angry black woman paid her expert witness $400K of taxpayer $$$$

She ran on more than that since she is the attorney for the entire state. Stop whining. Trump is not a victim. He and his father defrauded the state of New York for decades. He should have quit before he got caught.
LOL No one was defrauded. Main reason this bullshit will be reversed. The angry black woman is the other.

LOL No one was defrauded. Main reason this bullshit will be reversed. The angry black woman is the other.
It's a wash.....James has unwittingly placed herself at odds with the single most powerful force in this country, the second Tier banking system that oversees, finances and generally disperses funds based on valuation. They own EVERYTHING....including the courts. SHE WILL LOSE.....valuation is their sacred money printing machine. The case will fade away.

It's a wash.....James has unwittingly placed herself at odds with the single most powerful force in this country, the second Tier banking system that oversees, finances and generally disperses funds based on valuation. They own EVERYTHING....including the courts. SHE WILL LOSE.....valuation is their sacred money printing machine. The case will fade away.
Other than the TDSers, and there's a shitload of them in NYC, the residents and taxpayers of NY cannot be happy with this nonsense by their AG

Forum List

Back