Trump/women & so called "unwanted advances"

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
This COMPLETELY ABSURD line of attack by the liberal media is the most asinine shit I've ever heard in politics.

Consider this. Have YOU ever asked out a person of the opposite sex and they declined for WHATEVER reason? If you answered yes then you are guilty of the dastardly deed of UNWANTED ADVANCEMENT!
Then we have the issue that I would love an answer to. WHY is it a fucking problem for the left if a man finds a woman attractive & says as much? Women have been wearing makeup for hundreds of years in an attempt to "look better/good". They wear revealing tops or over the knee skirts. They try to achieve the perfect tan. They paint their fucking toes for Christ's sake. They pay a stranger to cut their fingernails. They soak in mud or whatever the hell that shit is in a spa. They pay hundreds of dollars for a 15 dollar haircut & some 10 cent dye. They desperately try to keep a slim figure.

They do everything they can to look beautiful but if you are a conservative that recognizes those efforts & comments on it you are a dastardly perv.

I get that the comment he made about his daughter was at best extremely bad taste & at worst creepy BUT remove that one comment & Trump is nothing more than a man who appreciates a beautiful woman and there is NOTHING wrong with that.

In fact, Trump as far as I know, never used his power to fuck his interns or shove a cigar up their twats.

I'm no fan of Trump but this DESPERATE attempt to sling mud is an insult to ANY human being who ever asked someone out on a date & was rejected or commented on their beauty only to have it thrown in their face later.

Please stop pussifying our nation with your safe space bullshit

/rant

This COMPLETELY ABSURD line of attack by the liberal media is the most asinine shit I've ever heard in politics.

Consider this. Have YOU ever asked out a person of the opposite sex and they declined for WHATEVER reason? If you answered yes then you are guilty of the dastardly deed of UNWANTED ADVANCEMENT!
If you have a business relationship with that peron yes. If it's a total stranger, it can still be a UA however there is no reason for the rejector to be in the same space as the aggressor.

If you're at work and a co-worker makes a move and you tell her/him no...the next day or days is uncomfortable whenever you encounter that person. And don't pretend it isn't it is. Remember when you were getting butt fucked in prison? Did you guys become buddies immediately afterword?

Then we have the issue that I would love an answer to. WHY is it a fucking problem for the left if a man finds a woman attractive & says as much? Women have been wearing makeup for hundreds of years in an attempt to "look better/good". They wear revealing tops or over the knee skirts. They try to achieve the perfect tan. They paint their fucking toes for Christ's sake. They pay a stranger to cut their fingernails. They soak in mud or whatever the hell that shit is in a spa. They pay hundreds of dollars for a 15 dollar haircut & some 10 cent dye. They desperately try to keep a slim figure.

They do everything they can to look beautiful but if you are a conservative that recognizes those efforts & comments on it you are a dastardly perv.
Someone has been reading the Todd Akin guide to women again. I love it!!!!

Do you bathe? Do you comb your hair? Do you wear clothes that match? Ahh... you must be trying to attract a sexual partner. You couldn't possibly be doing it to make yourself feel better or because you enjoy looking presentable.

• Banned

If you have a business relationship with that peron yes. If it's a total stranger, it can still be a UA however there is no reason for the rejector to be in the same space as the aggressor.

If you're at work and a co-worker makes a move and you tell her/him no...the next day or days is uncomfortable whenever you encounter that person. And don't pretend it isn't it is. Remember when you were getting butt fucked in prison? Did you guys become buddies immediately afterword?

Someone has been reading the Todd Akin guide to women again. I love it!!!!

Do you bathe? Do you comb your hair? Do you wear clothes that match? Ahh... you must be trying to attract a sexual partner. You couldn't possibly be doing it to make yourself feel better or because you enjoy looking presentable.
As expected, personal attacks because you have nothing of substance to offer.

And you wonder why you get put on ignore.

Dumbfuck.

That kind of talk in person would cost you your pearly whites.

Idiots get treated like idiots.

Seriously...if a woman combs her hair, stays fit, works on her appearance...it isnt' done because she is remotely interested in getting to know a ex-con plubmer sonny.

Grumps; at times, you're quite lucid but other times, you're borderline illiterate.

• Banned

Dumbfuck.

Seriously...if a woman combs her hair, stays fit, works on her appearance...it isnt' done because she is remotely interested in getting to know a ex-con plubmer sonny.

Grumps; at times, you're quite lucid but other times, you're borderline illiterate.
Listen you Jackass, there is no qualification requirement to ask someone out or comment on their looks. If you know of a dating licence requirement to hit on someone let me know. Otherwise crawl back into your safe space.

And, while we're on the subject....

There are chat rooms like this one, bars, restaurants, fast food joints, car washes, bowling alleys, amusement parks, parks, national parks, libraries, stores, shops, ski lodges, etc...

Why is it that men cannot wrap their heads around one fact; when you're at work and Jane is sitting 3 desks over, she is there to make a living. Not because she is wanting to see her co-workers socially. Asking her out at any place she is required to be is to be avoided. Nobody is telling you that you cannot approach a woman but do so at a place where there are no requirements that she be there. It creates an uneasy environment (potentially). There are plenty of places to make a fool of yourself...avoid doing so at work. K?THX, Bye.

• Banned

There are chat rooms like this one, bars, restaurants, fast food joints, car washes, bowling alleys, amusement parks, parks, national parks, libraries, stores, shops, ski lodges, etc...

Why is it that men cannot wrap their heads around one fact; when you're at work and Jane is sitting 3 desks over, she is there to make a living. Not because she is wanting to see her co-workers socially. Asking her out at any place she is required to be is to be avoided. Nobody is telling you that you cannot approach a woman but do so at a place where there are no requirements that she be there. It creates an uneasy environment (potentially). There are plenty of places to make a fool of yourself...avoid doing so at work. K?THX, Bye.
Complete bullshit.

Next you liberal wussies will be creating federal workplace dating laws.

Dumbfuck.

Listen you Jackass, there is no qualification requirement to ask someone out or comment on their looks. If you know of a dating licence requirement to hit on someone let me know. Otherwise crawl back into your safe space.

Is that what Big Bubba told you in Cell Block 6?
Where are the mods? When I post bullshit like this I get temp bans for harrassment. This dumbfuck is single handedly trashing a none flamezone thread which will ultimately get it placed there as a result.

There are sexual harrasment laws. Sorry.

Making sexual advancements at work fall under that category. I'm not sure it is applicable to a place you're agreeing to be however, if your daughter was going on a modeling shoot and the photographer/editor of the magazine told her that she needed to sleep with him to get published...I'm pretty sure the courts would find that to be sexual harrasment even though she is not employed, per say, by the magazine.

Honestly boy, are you drunk again or did you just fall off the turnip truck?

Dumbfuck.

Where are the mods? When I post bullshit like this I get temp bans for harrassment. This dumbfuck is single handedly trashing a none flamezone thread which will ultimately get it placed there as a result.

I apologize. I'll delete the comment.

We know what Bill did and what Hillary enabled but the one thing democrats still have is full support of the liberal media including the NY Times and the Washington Post (20 reporters assigned to Trump) and former democrat operatives like Matthews and Stephonopolis disguised as journalists. Democrats still throw out unfounded allegations about Trump but facts are facts and we know that Hillary enabled Bill's abuse of women for her entire sorry adult life.

Fuck you

This should be your feminized safe zone.

We know what Bill did and what Hillary enabled but the one thing democrats still have is full support of the liberal media including the NY Times and the Washington Post (20 reporters assigned to Trump) and former democrat operatives like Matthews and Stephonopolis disguised as journalists. Democrats still throw out unfounded allegations about Trump but facts are facts and we know that Hillary enabled Bill's abuse of women for her entire sorry adult life.

wah wah

Trump's refusal to release his tax returns is factual.
His advancements (wanted or unwanted) toward women are factual (as are Bill's by the way).

Yet Ken Starr spent 70 million dollars and couldn't prove any of that.

Was he incompetent?

leave Clinton out of this!!!

Fuck you

Damn Gramps. I'm pretty sure that would be considered an "unwanted advance"

Fuck you

Damn Gramps. I'm pretty sure that would be considered an "unwanted advance"
Clever

Forum List

Back