Trump WON 2018

Look at you! Both sides!! LL and this moron “jknowgood” are two sides of the same coin!

Way to go, genius.

I am glad you recognize this fact.

You ought to be more precise. When you lump morons together with thoughtful people, you lose your credibility.

That’s the same mistake that most of you “libertarians” and other fence-sitters make.

libertarians are not fence-sitters, the fact you made that statement shows that you are not a thoughtful person.

Please. You sit there with a straight face and compare me to a fucking moron and expect me to give you the benefit of the doubt. You need to add some nuance if you want to be seen as anything but a gawker pointing fingers in both directions.
Lol, coming from someone who cannot think on his own. You are told what to think and say. And you do it to a tee, good gopher!

Do you really think you are any different? you do nothing but parrot that party talking points.

Well Sparky, if Obozo declared the recession over in 2009, why did the Fed maintain QE for another 8 years? Any reason for that ?
Yes. Thanks for asking!
Get
Well Sparky, if Obozo declared the recession over in 2009, why did the Fed maintain QE for another 8 years? Any reason for that ?
Yes. Thanks for asking!
Get educated
The bureau took care to note that the recession, by definition, meant only the period until the economy reached its low point — not a return to its previous vigor.

“In determining that a trough occurred in June 2009, the committee did not conclude that economic conditions since that month have been favorable or that the economy has returned to operating at normal capacity,” the bureau said. “Rather, the committee determined only that the recession ended and a recovery began in that month.”

The committee had previously met in April to consider whether an end to the recession could be declared, but members decided that the data were still inconclusive. Since then, however, the Bureau of Economic Analysis has released revised numbers for output and income growth over the last year, and the addition of this new information helped push the committee toward declaring an official turning point.

“That gave us the definitive picture of what happened in 2009,” said Robert J. Gordon, a member of the committee for over 30 years and an economics professor at Northwestern. “At this point we’re not going to get any new information to consider until July 2011. So we knew that if we’re going to do anything, we should probably do something now.”

Professor Gordon also said that nearly every indicator that the committee looked at simultaneously reached its low point in June 2009, which made that month a relatively easy selection as the official turning point. The main exception to this trend was employment, which hit its trough six months later, in December 2009.
/----/ A lot of liberal gibberish that dodges my question: if Obozo declared the recession over in 2009, why did the Fed maintain QE for another 8 years?

First, your data isn’t exactly accurate. Rate was raised in 2015.

Sound monetary policy is the answer to the question.

Trump appointed the dude who’s currently in charge. Will he ever accept responsibility for anything?
/----/ Once in 2015, once in 2016. 4 times in 2018 and 2 more planned for 2019.
Highest and Lowest Interest Rates and Why They Changed
2015: GDP = 2.9%, Unemployment = 6%, Inflation = 0.7%
Dec 17
0.5% Growth stabilized.
2016: GDP = 1.6%, Unemployment = 4.6%, Inflation = 2.1%
Dec 15
0.75%
2017: GDP = 2.2%, Unemployment = 4.1%, Inflation = 2.1%
Mar 16
1.0% Fed was steady on its path of normalizing its benchmark rate.
Jun 15 1.25%
Dec 14 1.5%
Fed Chair Jerome Powell (February 2018 - February 2022)

Mar 22
1.75% Fed projects steady growth.
Jun 14 2.0%
Sep 27 2.25%
Dec 19 2.5%

If you knew that, why did you state otherwise?

I am glad you recognize this fact.

You ought to be more precise. When you lump morons together with thoughtful people, you lose your credibility.

That’s the same mistake that most of you “libertarians” and other fence-sitters make.

libertarians are not fence-sitters, the fact you made that statement shows that you are not a thoughtful person.

Please. You sit there with a straight face and compare me to a fucking moron and expect me to give you the benefit of the doubt. You need to add some nuance if you want to be seen as anything but a gawker pointing fingers in both directions.
Lol, coming from someone who cannot think on his own. You are told what to think and say. And you do it to a tee, good gopher!

Do you really think you are any different? you do nothing but parrot that party talking points.
Lol, other conservatives on here has disagreed with me. I don't see that with liberals. Oh if they do think for themselves, they get Kanye Wested.

Lol, other conservatives on here has disagreed with me. I don't see that with liberals. Oh if they do think for themselves, they get Kanye Wested.
The only person that got "Kanye wested" was the moron Trump. Just praise president Pussyboy, and you get his ear so your wife can advance her agenda.

Yes. Thanks for asking!
Get
Yes. Thanks for asking!
Get educated
The bureau took care to note that the recession, by definition, meant only the period until the economy reached its low point — not a return to its previous vigor.

“In determining that a trough occurred in June 2009, the committee did not conclude that economic conditions since that month have been favorable or that the economy has returned to operating at normal capacity,” the bureau said. “Rather, the committee determined only that the recession ended and a recovery began in that month.”

The committee had previously met in April to consider whether an end to the recession could be declared, but members decided that the data were still inconclusive. Since then, however, the Bureau of Economic Analysis has released revised numbers for output and income growth over the last year, and the addition of this new information helped push the committee toward declaring an official turning point.

“That gave us the definitive picture of what happened in 2009,” said Robert J. Gordon, a member of the committee for over 30 years and an economics professor at Northwestern. “At this point we’re not going to get any new information to consider until July 2011. So we knew that if we’re going to do anything, we should probably do something now.”

Professor Gordon also said that nearly every indicator that the committee looked at simultaneously reached its low point in June 2009, which made that month a relatively easy selection as the official turning point. The main exception to this trend was employment, which hit its trough six months later, in December 2009.
/----/ A lot of liberal gibberish that dodges my question: if Obozo declared the recession over in 2009, why did the Fed maintain QE for another 8 years?

Trump appointed the dude who’s currently in charge. Will he ever accept responsibility for anything?
Dec 17
0.5% Growth stabilized.
Dec 15
0.75%
Mar 16
Jun 15 1.25%
Dec 14 1.5%

Mar 22
Jun 14 2.0%
Sep 27 2.25%
Dec 19 2.5%

/-----/ democRATs twist and distort the facts to make Trump look bad.

The only person that got "Kanye wested" was the moron Trump. Just praise president Pussyboy, and you get his ear so your wife can advance her agenda.
Lol, liberals went after West for stepping off the plantation. How dare he talk to Trump.

Get
Get educated

Dec 17
0.5% Growth stabilized.
Dec 15
0.75%
Mar 16
Jun 15 1.25%
Dec 14 1.5%

Mar 22
Jun 14 2.0%
Sep 27 2.25%
Dec 19 2.5%

/-----/ democRATs twist and distort the facts to make Trump look bad.

Are you saying that Trump looks bad?

Lol, liberals went after West for stepping off the plantation. How dare he talk to Trump.
And he spoke Trumps language to Trump ,that of a compete ass ....Supermans cape??? lol lol schmucks

And he spoke Trumps language to Trump ,that of a compete ass ....Supermans cape??? lol lol schmucks
Lol, just trying to improve black lives. Which thanks for proving you really don't care about. If he steps off the plantation.

Lol, just trying to improve black lives. Which thanks for proving you really don't care about. If he steps off the plantation.
and you support the moron who prevented blacks from entering his apt buildings?

Lol, liberals went after West for stepping off the plantation.
Actually, liberals go after any trump supporter. Your construct you inserted regarding race says a lot more about you than it does anyone else.
Kayne went there to talk about prison reform something that would help minorities. Thanks for proving you really don't care about them. One thing Trump has done is really get you to show your hatred for your fellow americans.

Actually, liberals go after any trump supporter. Your construct you inserted regarding race says a lot more about you than it does anyone else.
Lol, someone that call others a racist for any reason. That's funny, Kayne was trying to get policy through to help minorities. You can't have that if he talks to Trump to do it. That in itself tells alot about you.

As if trump people don't go after any women whom trump molested
You mean Stormy? The one that paid Trump for his services? Trump jump started her career? Lol, Hillary and supporters destroyed the lives of the women Bill molested and raped.

and you support the moron who prevented blacks from entering his apt buildings?
You talking about him not renting to welfare recipients? White or black? You left out that little fact.

TRUMP WON !

2018 ... Biggest Liar of The Year Award.

WINNER-WINNER !!

Trump had better hope we don’t enter a recession

Political corruption charges along with a horrible economy will make him unelectable
/——/ Recessions are part of the economic cycle. The president had little to do with it. The Fed can bring it about sooner or end it earlier.

Explain it to the voters who elected a businessman who promised better

Kayne went there to talk about prison reform something that would help minorities. Thanks for proving you really don't care about them.
Actually I do care .The point is that your cult leader, president Pussyboy, doesn't. He cared about the praise he received. That's how you get president pussyboy's ear: tell him he is awesome. You're kind of dense for not figuring this out.

Forum List

Back