Trump WON 2018

Put China on the ropes, got USMCA, got Kavanaugh on the USSC, made a fool out of Mueller, got NATO to pony up for their own defense, bankrupted Stormy, put Zimchi in a box and stopped the rocket shots.....I'm sure I'm leaving hundreds of things out. Gave the House back to the Rats but that's no worse than having Ryan's RINOs there, made up for it by expanding the Senate and getting rid of Corker and Flake. Oh, and continued giving the commiecrats nightmares for another year....not bad, DJ, not bad at all.
yo2.gif

happy-new-year-2019-animated-gif.gif
I can't believe someone is dumb enough to believe all of this nonsense.

If Trump did win it, you loons would have a hundred forums wrote up aboit it. That's how i know he hasn't. Lol

Dude. He won it. You still haven’t checked?

That’s awesome moron skill.
What lie did he tell that won him that award?

Why haven’t you checked? Are you too stupid?
Oh when he was campaigning and they just bagged all his lies together. Even with that award he still beat Hildabitch. Every presidential candidate in history could win the award. Lol, grabbing at straws i see. Obama still hold the record for being the only sitting president to win the award.

Look at you! You checked. And you got your dopey dose of reality. Then you changed your tune.

I suppose the MSM just missed that one, huh?

Who do you think will win the award for 2018?

Any guesses?
Lol, in 2015 the media actually liked Trump a little. They thought he didn't have a chance in hell of winning. Get back to me when he wins it specifically for one lie and during his presidency. Lol

Dude. He won it. You still haven’t checked?

That’s awesome moron skill.

Oh when he was campaigning and they just bagged all his lies together. Even with that award he still beat Hildabitch. Every presidential candidate in history could win the award. Lol, grabbing at straws i see. Obama still hold the record for being the only sitting president to win the award.

Look at you! You checked. And you got your dopey dose of reality. Then you changed your tune.

Any guesses?
Lol, in 2015 the media actually liked Trump a little. They thought he didn't have a chance in hell of winning. Get back to me when he wins it specifically for one lie and during his presidency. Lol

Awwww. You are squirming. He told so many whoppers during his campaign that they couldn’t choose the biggest and you can’t stand it.

You do know Trump got prison reform passed?
No, but I do know that the congress wrote and passed the bill without a single original idea from president Pussyboy, and he signed it due to the praise he expected from signing it.

You're really not getting this.

Furthermore, if a democratic president had signed the bill, we would get treated to 20 years of you wingnuts pointing at crimes committed by those released early due to the bill.
Still cannot give credit to Trump, huh? Hey I'm for training nonviolent criminals for jobs they can do when they get out. I'm also good for letting petty theives out. We are paying for them through tax dollars.

Be still my heart

About this website

OBSERVER.COM

President Trump Really May Go to Jail—For the Rest of His Life
Donald J. Trump is 72 years old. His conviction on serious felonies could be tantamount to a death sentence.

Put China on the ropes, got USMCA, got Kavanaugh on the USSC, made a fool out of Mueller, got NATO to pony up for their own defense, bankrupted Stormy, put Zimchi in a box and stopped the rocket shots.....I'm sure I'm leaving hundreds of things out. Gave the House back to the Rats but that's no worse than having Ryan's RINOs there, made up for it by expanding the Senate and getting rid of Corker and Flake. Oh, and continued giving the commiecrats nightmares for another year....not bad, DJ, not bad at all.
yo2.gif

happy-new-year-2019-animated-gif.gif
I can't believe someone is dumb enough to believe all of this nonsense.

I can't either.

He's getting slaughtered on Twitter today.

He's been ranting about his wall now for a week and the replies to his tweets are hilarious.

NO ONE is buying it!

Dv2TMmHX4AEqMRW.jpg

Any guesses?

Awwww. You are squirming. He told so many whoppers during his campaign that they couldn’t choose the biggest and you can’t stand it.

Who’s your guess for 2018?
I'm not squirming at all. In fact I'm suprised liberal leaning politifact hasn't awarded him it yet. As much negative press he gets, i mean he says the sky is blue. You say he lied there is a cloud in it. Lol

The level of hostility Trump receives is directly responsible for growing sympathy towards him. If this continues, he will win the 2nd term easily.

I have a question for you jknowgood.

Who won the Lie of the Year for 2017?

You can’t make this shit up.
I have no idea, i guess your gonna tell me.

Nah. I’m gonna see if you care enough to check while I laugh my ass off at how stupid you are.

All you had to do was check first. Moron.
I guess Trump did. Color me surprised that a liberal organization would do it. But it did surpise me when Obama one it. Whoa what a lie.

Nah. I’m gonna see if you care enough to check while I laugh my ass off at how stupid you are.

I guess Trump did. Color me surprised that a liberal organization would do it. But it did surpise me when Obama one it. Whoa what a lie.

Wait!!! What happened? How could the MSM miss it again?? You didn't even know about it. How is that possible in this world where the media wants to destroy Trump.

You've tapped out here, right? You're done.

Wait!!! What happened? How could the MSM miss it again?? You didn't even know about it. How is that possible in this world where the media wants to destroy Trump.

Not really, like i said i would be suprised Trump didn't get get. But the part that broad sides me, is that you wasn't on here whinning about it 24/7.

Not really, like i said i would be suprised Trump didn't get get. But the part that broad sides me, is that you wasn't on here whinning about it 24/7.

weren't.

I didn't even know about it chief. You know all about Obama getting it 5 years ago. And you have mentioned it many, many times.

That's one of many differences between you and me, moron. I don't obsess. Trump is an incompetent liar. I don't need politifact to tell.me that.

weren't.

I didn't even know about it chief. You know all about Obama getting it 5 years ago. And you have mentioned it many, many times.

That's one of many differences between you and me, moron. I don't obsess. Trump is an incompetent liar. I don't need politifact to tell.me that.
So was Obama.

weren't.

So was Obama.

Nah. That's you being a moron. Obama was ( is ) a man of integrity and he is entirely competent.

Deep down, you know this. But it's not within your grasp to come to terms with it. It would be to much for you.

He also added 40 Democrats to the House of Representatives and another seven to state governorships. #maga

Duly noted, dumbass.....sets up a nice little ambush when they make fools of themselves for two years in 2020. BTW, the Dow finished the year on a nice note:

DJIA 23,251.99 +189.59 +0.82%
NASDAQ 6,614.65 +30.13 +0.46%
S&P 500 2,497.92 +12.18 +0.49%
/——/ Wasn’t the Dow at 17,000 when he was sworn in? 6,000 point run in 2 years ain’t too bad.

No it wasn't.

The day Obama left office the Dow was 19,827.25.

So far trump has increased the Dow by 35 hundred points in two years. Not 6 thousand. He wasn't handed an economy that has collapsed, losing 850 thousand jobs a month with unemployment at 10%. That was handed to Obama by the bush boy.

Obama handed him a stable, healthy economy with unemployment at 4.7%.

The Dow was 7,557.29 on the day Obama took office. Which if you can do simple math, you will see that the Down increased over 12 thousand points under Obama.

trump has increased the Dow by 3500 points. Big deal. When he can prevent another republican Great Depression, turn the stock market around, create millions of jobs and lowers the unemployment rate by more than the 1% he's managed to do thus far, I'll be impressed.

Still cannot give credit to Trump, huh?
I give credit to trump for not vetoing the bill. Does this bother you? Sorry.

I'm sure the eased federal sentences for first time offenders held a certain appeal for him and his family members, if you know what I mean.

Last edited:
He also added 40 Democrats to the House of Representatives and another seven to state governorships. #maga

Duly noted, dumbass.....sets up a nice little ambush when they make fools of themselves for two years in 2020. BTW, the Dow finished the year on a nice note:

/——/ Wasn’t the Dow at 17,000 when he was sworn in? 6,000 point run in 2 years ain’t too bad.

No it wasn't.

So far trump has increased the Dow by 35 hundred points in two years. Not 6 thousand. He wasn't handed an economy that has collapsed, losing 850 thousand jobs a month with unemployment at 10%. That was handed to Obama by the bush boy.

The Dow was 7,557.29 on the day Obama took office. Which if you can do simple math, you will see that the Down increased over 12 thousand points under Obama.

trump has increased the Dow by 3500 points. Big deal. When he can prevent another republican Great Depression, turn the stock market around, create millions of jobs and lowers the unemployment rate by more than the 1% he's managed to do thus far, I'll be impressed.
/——/ Obozo had CE and a free ride- Trump doesn’t

No it wasn't.

/——/ Obozo had CE and a free ride- Trump doesn’t

Trump had 1.3 trillion dollars added to the credit care this year...in the middle of an economic boom. Hell, Obama only beat that number once!

Forum List

Back