Trump WON 2018

He also added 40 Democrats to the House of Representatives and another seven to state governorships. #maga

Duly noted, dumbass.....sets up a nice little ambush when they make fools of themselves for two years in 2020. BTW, the Dow finished the year on a nice note:

DJIA 23,251.99 +189.59 +0.82%
NASDAQ 6,614.65 +30.13 +0.46%
S&P 500 2,497.92 +12.18 +0.49%

< Obama, Trump Worshipper.

Kayne went there to talk about prison reform something that would help minorities. Thanks for proving you really don't care about them.
Actually I do care .The point is that your cult leader, president Pussyboy, doesn't. He cared about the praise he received. That's how you get president pussyboy's ear: tell him he is awesome. You're kind of dense for not figuring this out.
You do know Trump got prison reform passed? Eventhough it's not being reported on. So Kayne possibly helped, i see you kinda dense for not seeing the truth. If Obama passed the same the media would be praising him 24/7. But you would rather not work with Trump to get good things done for this country. You do realize Trump has done alot more in two years for minorities, than Obama did in 8.

TRUMP WON !

2018 ... Biggest Liar of The Year Award.

WINNER-WINNER !!
Yet you boy Obama won the lie of the year award. Something Trump hasn't done even though his reporting is over 90% negative. Lol

You are wrong again. When will you make an accurate statement? It must get old to never be accurate.
Obama did win liar of the year, google it. I know you don't want to hear anything negative about your crush.

TRUMP WON !

WINNER-WINNER !!
Yet you boy Obama won the lie of the year award. Something Trump hasn't done even though his reporting is over 90% negative. Lol

You are wrong again. When will you make an accurate statement? It must get old to never be accurate.
Obama did win liar of the year, google it. I know you don't want to hear anything negative about your crush.

Moron. I know he did. But so did Trump. You are never fucking accurate.

TRUMP WON !

WINNER-WINNER !!

Don't remember Trump getting it, if he did I'm positive the media would report on it daily. Carry on.

You do know Trump got prison reform passed?
No, but I do know that the congress wrote and passed the bill without a single original idea from president Pussyboy, and he signed it due to the praise he expected from signing it.

You're really not getting this.

Furthermore, if a democratic president had signed the bill, we would get treated to 20 years of you wingnuts pointing at crimes committed by those released early due to the bill.

Kayne went there to talk about prison reform something that would help minorities. Thanks for proving you really don't care about them.
Actually I do care .The point is that your cult leader, president Pussyboy, doesn't. He cared about the praise he received. That's how you get president pussyboy's ear: tell him he is awesome. You're kind of dense for not figuring this out.
They better embrace him ,so many who should be supporting the people hanging by a thread having to kiss trump butt

You do know Trump got prison reform passed?
No, but I do know that the congress wrote and passed the bill without a single original idea from president Pussyboy, and he signed it due to the praise he expected from signing it.

You're really not getting this.

Furthermore, if a democratic president had signed the bill, we would get treated to 20 years of you wingnuts pointing at crimes committed by those released early due to the bill.
Still cannot give credit to Trump, huh? Hey I'm for training nonviolent criminals for jobs they can do when they get out. I'm also good for letting petty theives out. We are paying for them through tax dollars.

TRUMP WON !

WINNER-WINNER !!

Don't remember Trump getting it, if he did I'm positive the media would report on it daily. Carry on.

You don’t remember....so it didn’t happen?

The sign of a moron.

The sign of a moron.
Oh i remember, but I'm sure you didn't know about it. CNN didn't report it, if they did. I sure it was negative.
:290968001256257790-final:

The sign of a moron.
Oh i remember, but I'm sure you didn't know about it. CNN didn't report it, if they did. I sure it was negative.

Moron. I actually didn’t know that Trump had won that award. When you said that he didn’t, I decided to check. It took about a minute.

You didn’t check before posting because you are a moron.

And now you won’t admit that you fucked up again because you are a moron with no integrity.

The sign of a moron.

Moron. I actually didn’t know that Trump had won that award. When you said that he didn’t, I decided to check. It took about a minute.

And now you won’t admit that you fucked up again because you are a moron with no integrity.
If Trump did win it, you loons would have a hundred forums wrote up aboit it. That's how i know he hasn't. Lol

The sign of a moron.

If Trump did win it, you loons would have a hundred forums wrote up aboit it. That's how i know he hasn't. Lol

Dude. He won it. You still haven’t checked?

That’s awesome moron skill.

The sign of a moron.

What lie did he tell that won him that award?

The sign of a moron.

Why haven’t you checked? Are you too stupid?

Oh when he was campaigning and they just bagged all his lies together. Even with that award he still beat Hildabitch. Every presidential candidate in history could win the award. Lol, grabbing at straws i see. Obama still hold the record for being the only sitting president to win the award.

Trump had better hope we don’t enter a recession

Political corruption charges along with a horrible economy will make him unelectable
/——/ Recessions are part of the economic cycle. The president had little to do with it. The Fed can bring it about sooner or end it earlier.

Explain it to the voters who elected a businessman who promised better
/—-/ we already know that. It’s you idiots on the left who need the education.

The sign of a moron.
The truth is not the truth a wall is not a wall and Mexico wasn't paying for the wall

Oh when he was campaigning and they just bagged all his lies together. Even with that award he still beat Hildabitch. Every presidential candidate in history could win the award. Lol, grabbing at straws i see. Obama still hold the record for being the only sitting president to win the award.

Look at you! You checked. And you got your dopey dose of reality. Then you changed your tune.

I suppose the MSM just missed that one, huh?

Who do you think will win the award for 2018?

Any guesses?

Forum List

Back