Trump won over 3,000 counties

Well no. The electoral college doesn't reflect the popular vote. I acknowledge that is how our system works. but it still doesn't reflect the will of the voters. If it did, more votes, which Hillary received, would select the president.

The electoral college doesn't reflect the popular vote.
To the contrary, it does, per state

I acknowledge that is how our system works. but it still doesn't reflect the will of the voters.
You really do need a refresher course in civics.

So more votes don't determine the winner. Hard to say that effects the will of the majority of voters.

So more votes don't determine the winner.

they do, per state.

and they get electoral votes for having the most votes

then all the electoral votes are counted, and the person with the most become president.
Haven't they covered this at your grade level?
As I said before, I know how the electoral college works. That doesn't mean it represents the will of the voters. An actual count of the votes tells us that.

Then you don't know how the Electoral college works.

The electoral college will install a person in the nation's highest office despite that person coming in second in the people's vote to fill that highest office. It makes no sense at any level, by any argument.

It serves no logical purpose. It is contrary to the most basic principle of democratic government.

To the contrary, it does, per state

You really do need a refresher course in civics.

So more votes don't determine the winner. Hard to say that effects the will of the majority of voters.

they do, per state.

then all the electoral votes are counted, and the person with the most become president.
As I said before, I know how the electoral college works. That doesn't mean it represents the will of the voters. An actual count of the votes tells us that.

The electoral college will install a person in the nation's highest office despite that person coming in second in the people's vote to fill that highest office. It makes no sense at any level, by any argument.

It serves no logical purpose. It is contrary to the most basic principle of democratic government.

Good thing we're a Republic

twist it, spin it, doesn't matter.

Electoral votes win the presidency, not the popular votes
You are absolutely right. Even if that doesn't reflect the will of the voters.

It reflects the will of the country, not a couple of states

Still doesn't reflect the will of the people. Hillary got more than 2 million votes more votes than that orange clown.

Take away the millions of anchor baby votes Hillary got and Trump easily won the popular vote of TRUE Americans.

Prove it.
:crybaby:

No shit. That's the flaw in our system we've been pointing out.

It's not a flaw

Of course it is. There is no logical argument to support the awarding of Donald Trump the presidency after he lost the election by 2.7 million votes. There is no principle that anyone can offer that supports the idea that he is more deserving of the presidency based on the outcome of the vote.

they do, per state.

Only if you don;t want the will of the people to be recognized.

Still doesn't reflect the will of the people. Hillary got more than 2 million votes more votes than that orange clown.

Take away the millions of anchor baby votes Hillary got and Trump easily won the popular vote of TRUE Americans. There I obliterated your stupid talking point. Trump won and will be the president, suck it.

Despite that being nonsense, the right of anchor babies to vote is how our system works. You know, like the electoral college.

Translation...Blues destroyed our talking point again :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

Take away the millions of anchor baby votes Hillary got and Trump easily won the popular vote of TRUE Americans. There I obliterated your stupid talking point. Trump won and will be the president, suck it.

No you didn't. You repeated what that orange clown said. Big deal.

Translation...goddamnit Blues destroyed us again WTF. You hapless rubes aren't even in my league, go back to the minors.

No you didn't. You repeated what that orange clown said. Big deal.

Translation...goddamnit Blues destroyed us again WTF. You hapless rubes aren't even in my league, go back to the minors.

I'm sure you really believe that, or want to believe that, anyway.

they do, per state.

Being a Republic does not require elections to be undemocratic. If the President were elected by popular vote, we would still be a Republic.

A Republic that includes a voting process that selects the chief of executive of the country who didn't win is flawed.

If giving elected office to the person who didn't win was a good idea, then we should do it at every level.

Let the guys who come in second be Senators, house members, governors, state legislators, county supervisors, school board members, dog catchers.

Let all the losers be winners. Would that make America better?

Take away the millions of anchor baby votes Hillary got and Trump easily won the popular vote of TRUE Americans.

Prove it.

See? You can't defend your view with an intelligent argument. That's the difference between you and me.

It's not a flaw

It overrides the will of the majority of the voters. If you don't see that as a flaw, you're nuts.

Just because a couple of states have a bigger population, doesn't mean they get to dictate policy.

California, NY, Illinois, Florida have 4 of the top 5 populations.

Should Rhode Island, Maine, Vermont, Delaware just suck it up, because they can't compete?

Prove it.

See? You can't defend your view with an intelligent argument. That's the difference between you and me.

There's nothing to defend, I destroyed you punk and left you laying in the street crying for your momma. Go to your safe space.

It's not a flaw

Of course it is. There is no logical argument to support the awarding of Donald Trump the presidency after he lost the election by 2.7 million votes. There is no principle that anyone can offer that supports the idea that he is more deserving of the presidency based on the outcome of the vote.

He won the majority of Electoral Votes.

they do, per state.

Only if you don;t want the will of the people to be recognized.

The will of the people was recognized.
306-232

they do, per state.

Being a Republic does not require elections to be undemocratic. If the President were elected by popular vote, we would still be a Republic.

A Republic that includes a voting process that selects the chief of executive of the country who didn't win is flawed.

If giving elected office to the person who didn't win was a good idea, then we should do it at every level.

Let the guys who come in second be Senators, house members, governors, state legislators, county supervisors, school board members, dog catchers.

Might make the Hillary supporters quiet down

It's not a flaw

It overrides the will of the majority of the voters. If you don't see that as a flaw, you're nuts.

Just because a couple of states have a bigger population, doesn't mean they get to dictate policy.

Should Rhode Island, Maine, Vermont, Delaware just suck it up, because they can't compete?

We all know how the electoral college works. That doesn't make it all right to put the 2nd place contender in charge. More than 2 million votes. You don't think that means something?

It's not a flaw

We all know how the electoral college works. That doesn't make it all right to put the 2nd place contender in charge. More than 2 million votes. You don't think that means something?
means that the videos showing the dems planning to ship the illegals in to vote, and the voter registration that allows the illegals to vote in california seems to have worked. Too bad about two little things that the democrats forgot about, 1, the electoral collage covered the illegal votes in California and two, this isnt Mexico. you want to count a mexican vote? move to Tijuana

Forum List

Back