TrumpGas™

When the stock market goes up, we credit "our side".

When the stock market goes down, we blame the "other side".

When oil prices go down, we credit "our side".

When oil prices go up, we blame the "other side".

We really are one silly species.

Trump is responsible for the high cost of Trumpgas
Who else could it be?

You know what was really good? ClintonGas™. That shit was cheap!

Trump is responsible for the high cost of Trumpgas

Wow, he's more powerful than I thought. Not only can he manipulate private sector prices, but he can create and steer hurricanes into refineries.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ever see those digital signs in gas stations?

71d395c30edf4dbe38cf7466b60d27de.jpg

Trump has a app on his phone where he can set the prices
He could use that power for good, but no.

Typical Liberal. Ignore the price of gas in the Obama years when it was in the high 3's, and $4 at some pumps.
. . . due to the Bush Financial Crash.

You're one of those liberals that thinks if you keep repeating a lie it will eventually become fact.
Prove me wrong then, retard. Show exactly the economic forces that made gas rise to $4.00.

You started the thread asshole. Show me how Trump is responsible for gas price today .
He's the president. Duh!

Typical Liberal. Ignore the price of gas in the Obama years when it was in the high 3's, and $4 at some pumps.

You're one of those liberals that thinks if you keep repeating a lie it will eventually become fact.
Prove me wrong then, retard. Show exactly the economic forces that made gas rise to $4.00.

You started the thread asshole. Show me how Trump is responsible for gas price today .
Why hasn't he released the petroleum reserves to stabilize prices?

He's incompetent.

He is the President
Of course. Why don't these conservatives understand this simple fact?

That's the whole basis of the joke here.

And five years on there still walk among us those who don't get it. :rofl:
Fair point. I should know better than to believe anything that partisans say.

After all. You're liars.
No, you!

Hurricane Harvey Forces Even More Texas Oil Refineries To Close

More refinery outages and port closures were reported on Tuesday. The storm has returned to the Gulf of Mexico and is now a Tropical Storm. Over four feet of rainfall has already hit cities like Corpus Cristi. As a result, S&P Global Platts estimates that around 2.33 million barrels a day of Texas refining capacity is now closed and with some refiners cutting production rates, that figure is likely to go even higher. If those cuts hit 50% of capacity, that would put the total downed capacity at 3.36 million barrels per day, meaning that 18% of the U.S. total oil supply is on hold.

A little thing like a Hurricane cut refinery production drastically...........but the op doesn't give a crap about that.
Blah blah blah.

The people are used to ObamaGas™. They like the low, low price of ObamaGas™. This expensive TrumpGas™ may be fine for his slack-jawed cult, but Real Americans are pissed.

Where is his leadership? He is failing America.

Southern gasoline pipeline to shut down due to Harvey

The pipeline, a crucial artery in the nation’s fuel supply network, provides nearly 40 percent of the South’s gasoline.

Among the reasons: About one-quarter of the Gulf Coast’s oil refining capacity was taken offline, according to the Oil Price Information Service.

The storm also prompted at least eight Texas refineries to shut down, according to AAA. Nearly one-third of the nation’s refining capacity is along the Gulf Coast from Corpus Christi, Texas, to the Lake Charles area.

Colonial Pipeline has not indicated how long it expects the closure to last, saying it will know more when workers can evaluate its facilities.

Half of the 26 refineries that connect to Colonial’s pipeline system are between storm-ravaged Houston and Lake Charles, which is just east of the Beaumont-Port Arthur metro area.
Fake news.

He could open the petroleum reserves.

He's incompetent.

After going up 50 cents a gallon, my Trumpgas dropped 10 cents this week

All part of Trumps plan to make people happy they are paying 40 cents more

The pipeline, a crucial artery in the nation’s fuel supply network, provides nearly 40 percent of the South’s gasoline.

Among the reasons: About one-quarter of the Gulf Coast’s oil refining capacity was taken offline, according to the Oil Price Information Service.

The storm also prompted at least eight Texas refineries to shut down, according to AAA. Nearly one-third of the nation’s refining capacity is along the Gulf Coast from Corpus Christi, Texas, to the Lake Charles area.

Colonial Pipeline has not indicated how long it expects the closure to last, saying it will know more when workers can evaluate its facilities.

Half of the 26 refineries that connect to Colonial’s pipeline system are between storm-ravaged Houston and Lake Charles, which is just east of the Beaumont-Port Arthur metro area.
Fake news.

He's incompetent.

That's not what the reserves are for. That's a stupid complaint.

Fake news.

He's incompetent.

They're our reserves. Paid with taxpayer money.

You want to leave it to the Washington elites to decide when you can get your own gas.

Sheep.

(CNSNews.com) – The average price of a gallon of gas has increased 96 percent since President Barack Obama first took office in 2009, according to figures from the Energy Information Agency (EIA).

According to EIA data, the average price of a gallon of regular unleaded gasoline in the United States was $1.838 on Jan. 19, 2009--the day before Obama took office. As of Monday, Feb. 11, 2013, the per-gallon price had risen to an average of $3.611--an increase of 96 percent.

The $3.677 is not the highest gas prices have been under President Obama. That record was reached the week of May 9, 2011 when they averaged $3.965 per gallon.
Trustfundie Treehuggers. Think Bobby Kennedy, Jr.

Despite their media-shopped image, the pseudo-idealistic GreenHeads love to increase the petrocrats' profit margins. It's not only about punishing drivers.

Fake news.

He's incompetent.

You want to leave it to the Washington elites to decide when you can get your own gas.

Sheep.

The problem is not oil, the problem is refined gasoline. We have access to plenty of oil, but due to environmentalist extremists, have not built a new refinery in decades. That means that when a big refinery goes offline, as is the case in Texas, gas prices go up. Releasing the reserves would do nothing do the price of gas. But you should have known that.

He is the President

LMAO. Liberal Logic. Trump is president so he's responsible for the price of gas. But when Obama was president high gas prices were the previous president's fault. You guys are a fucking joke. :biggrin:

Fake news.

He's incompetent.

Sheep.

The problem is not oil, the problem is refined gasoline. We have access to plenty of oil, but due to environmentalist extremists, have not built a new refinery in decades. That means that when a big refinery goes offline, as is the case in Texas, gas prices go up. Releasing the reserves would do nothing do the price of gas. But you should have known that.

BULLFUCKINGSHIT.

More refineries could be built if oil companies wanted them. They don't. That's because they've improved efficiency so much, they don't think they need them.

Prove me wrong.

So I went in for RumpGas the other day. As soon as I pulled in there was this enormous clattering noise on my roof.

WTF, are we having a hailstorm?

Turns out there were thousands and thousands of Muslims dancing on my rooftop. Many people saw it. It was on TV.

Then an orange RumpGas attendant came peering into my car. I asked him what he was looking for and he said he was checking to see if any teenage girls were in there getting dressed because he'd be dating them in a few years. And he kept sniffing.

I threw a Tic Tac down the street and he went running after it.

He is the President

LMAO. Liberal Logic. Trump is president so he's responsible for the price of gas. But when Obama was president high gas prices were the previous president's fault. You guys are a fucking joke. :biggrin:

Are you really that dumb in real life?

Why do you think they call it TrumpGas?

You think Trump would allow his prestigious name to be used on a product he has no control over?

Fake news.

He's incompetent.

Sheep.

BULLFUCKINGSHIT.

More refineries could be built if oil companies wanted them. They don't. That's because they've improved efficiency so much, they don't think they need them.

Prove me wrong.

Prove yourself right. Research the response every proposed new refinery got since the 70's.

Forum List

Back