TrumpGas™

I paid $1.87 for ObamaGas and he was just a community organizer

This $2.69 TrumpGas is a disgrace
I'm sure their are idiots out there that would actually buy your snake oil. Good luck finding them.

We elected Donnie Dealmaker because he knew how to get us better deals

Obama was just a community organizer from Kenya and he was able to get us ObamaGas for $1.87 a gallon
What is the problem with Donnie Dealmaker? He has an Exxon CEO on his cabinet. Why can't he get us TrumpGas for $1.87 and make Mexico pay for it?

I think Rump is giving the $1.87 gas to the Chinese.

I understand they come to the White House and say "we want deal! Bing bing bing!" They're laughing at us. Must be laughing gas.

So I went in for RumpGas™ the other day....

I said, "me want deal!". They didn't give me deal. And their nozzle was too short to fit in my car. I told them about it and they just said "there's no problem, I assure you". I said, "and what's with these bigly prices?" They just shrugged and said, "many people are paying that".

I'll tellya, there used to be consequences.

I said, "me want deal!". They didn't give me deal. And their nozzle was too short to fit in my car. I told them about it and they just said "there's no problem, I assure you". I said, "and what's with these bigly prices?" They just shrugged and said, "many people are paying that".

Not like the Good Ole Days....

I used to go in to buy ObamaGas. The sign would say $2.19
I would just flash my Liberal Card and I would get it for $1.87

They would pump it for me and wash my windows too

I went to buy TrumpGas the other day and the sign said $2.69. When I filled my tank, they ended up charging me $3.28 a gallon. When I complained they said.......Somebody has to pay for the wall

I went to buy TrumpGas the other day and the sign said $2.69. When I filled my tank, they ended up charging me $3.28 a gallon. When I complained they said.......Somebody has to pay for the wall
Do you still do the goose step.............

Southern gasoline pipeline to shut down due to Harvey

The pipeline, a crucial artery in the nation’s fuel supply network, provides nearly 40 percent of the South’s gasoline.

Among the reasons: About one-quarter of the Gulf Coast’s oil refining capacity was taken offline, according to the Oil Price Information Service.

The storm also prompted at least eight Texas refineries to shut down, according to AAA. Nearly one-third of the nation’s refining capacity is along the Gulf Coast from Corpus Christi, Texas, to the Lake Charles area.

Colonial Pipeline has not indicated how long it expects the closure to last, saying it will know more when workers can evaluate its facilities.

Half of the 26 refineries that connect to Colonial’s pipeline system are between storm-ravaged Houston and Lake Charles, which is just east of the Beaumont-Port Arthur metro area.
Fake news.

He could open the petroleum reserves.

He's incompetent.

That's not what the reserves are for. That's a stupid complaint.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
They're our reserves. Paid with taxpayer money.

You want to leave it to the Washington elites to decide when you can get your own gas.

Sheep.

The problem is not oil, the problem is refined gasoline. We have access to plenty of oil, but due to environmentalist extremists, have not built a new refinery in decades. That means that when a big refinery goes offline, as is the case in Texas, gas prices go up. Releasing the reserves would do nothing do the price of gas. But you should have known that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The Web Is Spun by Spiders

Pushing the martyr image of helpless oillionaires and getting away with such a mindless myth shows how much of a Matrix the American mind is trapped in. They won't use their enormous power to stop the Enviruses because of the enormous profits they can make off artificial shortages. A natural disaster is a GreedHead's glee.

After years of inexpensive ObamaGas™
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

I stopped reading after the first lie...
Here you go, ignorant moron:

Obamagas to drop below $2 a gallon nationwide

He was trying to strengthen the economy in order to get Dhimmicrats elected.
So you're saying that presidents DO control the price of gas.

Why is Trump screwing Americans with the price of his TrumpGas™?

You're one of those liberals that thinks if you keep repeating a lie it will eventually become fact.
Prove me wrong then, retard. Show exactly the economic forces that made gas rise to $4.00.

You started the thread asshole. Show me how Trump is responsible for gas price today .
He is the President
Of course. Why don't these conservatives understand this simple fact?

LMAO. Liberal Logic. Trump is president so he's responsible for the price of gas. But when Obama was president high gas prices were the previous president's fault. You guys are a fucking joke. :biggrin:
Which is it, then? Are presidents responsible for gas prices, or were conservatives lying for 8 years?

The pipeline, a crucial artery in the nation’s fuel supply network, provides nearly 40 percent of the South’s gasoline.

Among the reasons: About one-quarter of the Gulf Coast’s oil refining capacity was taken offline, according to the Oil Price Information Service.

The storm also prompted at least eight Texas refineries to shut down, according to AAA. Nearly one-third of the nation’s refining capacity is along the Gulf Coast from Corpus Christi, Texas, to the Lake Charles area.

Colonial Pipeline has not indicated how long it expects the closure to last, saying it will know more when workers can evaluate its facilities.

Half of the 26 refineries that connect to Colonial’s pipeline system are between storm-ravaged Houston and Lake Charles, which is just east of the Beaumont-Port Arthur metro area.
Fake news.

He's incompetent.
The Idiocy flows with this poster child for liberal insanity. Oil from the reserves must be refined. Can't pump the oil directly into your car. No new refineries have been built for decades. Only expanded. The refineries were damaged and thus capacity is much lower.

Nice try, but no cigar.
There is no loss of capacity at the refineries.

Fake news.

He's incompetent.
The Idiocy flows with this poster child for liberal insanity. Oil from the reserves must be refined. Can't pump the oil directly into your car. No new refineries have been built for decades. Only expanded. The refineries were damaged and thus capacity is much lower.

Nice try, but no cigar.
There is no loss of capacity at the refineries.
BS...............I work in this industry. those plants go down there is a loss. There is a loss of production during maintenance shut downs.

Our shutdown had to be sped up as a result of Harvey flooding.

Don't talk about a subject you don't know. I am a contractor in the industry........and they are paying a lot of money in Texas to get these plants back online. I know people going there.

Stop with the lies.

He did try to rescue them................very late in the game.but it failed.
With a rescue plan drafted by Oliver North, another enemy of America.
Who drafted the plan was not the point..........waiting so long was the point...........Missions fail no matter how much you plan............inaction was Carter's problem.........the rescue mission failing was not his fault.

Texas oil refineries still badly hurting from Harvey

Hurricane Harvey packed such a powerful punch that more than a dozen Gulf Coast oil refineries are still hurting two weeks after the storm struck Texas.
Five oil refineries remain shuttered as of Monday, according to S&P Global Platts, an energy research firm. Ten more are partially shut down as they attempt to recover from historic flooding.

All told, about 2.4 million barrels of daily refining capacity in Texas is offline because of Harvey, Platts estimates. That is about 13% of the country's total ability to turn oil into gasoline, jet fuel and other products.

"It's pretty massive," said Jake Eubank, manager of refining and processing at the research firm Genscape.

Chevron makes plans to deal with Mother Nature - Mississippi Business Journal

The surge water from Hurricane Georges that heavily damaged and shut down the refinery for three months in 1998 was considered a 100-year surge event.

Chevron made the decision to construct the $10-million dike earlier this year following an extensive storm surge protection study that included input from an independent risk evaluation company, a coastal engineering consultant from the Netherlands, and Scott Douglass, Ph.D, with the University of South Alabama’s civil engineering department.

Manning Construction of Pascagoula began construction on the earthen dike in late March. The refinery’s dredge material from dredging projects in Bayou Casotte will be used to form the earthen dike. Szydlowski said utilizing the dredge material is cost effective and will free up space at the refinery’s dredge material storage area west of Highway 611.

Yates Construction-Biloxi is the contractor for the concrete wall that will connect with the earthen structure along Highway 611.

The completed project will raise the existing dike from an elevation of about nine feet (mean low water) to approximately 16 feet on the refinery’s north and west sides. It will bring the dike up from 12 feet to about 20 feet on the refinery’s east and south borders, the areas that are vulnerable to wave action as well as surge waters.

I helped get this plant back online.......12 to 14 hour shifts for months.............

Riddle me this................show me how this

308ecmMFpic2.jpg

works under water.

Do you still do the goose step.............
No......actually, I am partial to the Chicken Dance

The surge water from Hurricane Georges that heavily damaged and shut down the refinery for three months in 1998 was considered a 100-year surge event.

Chevron made the decision to construct the $10-million dike earlier this year following an extensive storm surge protection study that included input from an independent risk evaluation company, a coastal engineering consultant from the Netherlands, and Scott Douglass, Ph.D, with the University of South Alabama’s civil engineering department.

Manning Construction of Pascagoula began construction on the earthen dike in late March. The refinery’s dredge material from dredging projects in Bayou Casotte will be used to form the earthen dike. Szydlowski said utilizing the dredge material is cost effective and will free up space at the refinery’s dredge material storage area west of Highway 611.

Yates Construction-Biloxi is the contractor for the concrete wall that will connect with the earthen structure along Highway 611.

The completed project will raise the existing dike from an elevation of about nine feet (mean low water) to approximately 16 feet on the refinery’s north and west sides. It will bring the dike up from 12 feet to about 20 feet on the refinery’s east and south borders, the areas that are vulnerable to wave action as well as surge waters.

I helped get this plant back online.......12 to 14 hour shifts for months.............

308ecmMFpic2.jpg

works under water.
I don't know. I'm not the dumbass who puts them at a height where water could ever reach them. I'm also not the dumbass who didn't plan for hurricanes, in a section of the country that gets many hurricanes per year.

And speaking of dumbass moves, why are they building a $10M dike instead of digging a very wide and deep moat around the facility, in addition to large holding ponds for runoff from that?

308ecmMFpic2.jpg

works under water.
I don't know. I'm not the dumbass who puts them at a height where water could ever reach them. I'm also not the dumbass who didn't plan for hurricanes, in a section of the country that gets many hurricanes per year.

And speaking of dumbass moves, why are they building a $10M dike instead of digging a very wide and deep moat around the facility, in addition to large holding ponds for runoff from that?
Your stupidity on this issue is legendary. Oil comes from tankers........which come from the sea.....offshore rigs.............Show me the ship that can drive on land and you might have a point.

Now dig your moat on the gulf coast............LOL

lmao-gif-10.gif

the water table is at 9 foot underground at this location.........build a moat there.
:lmao::lmao::lmao:

We check ground rods for resistance...........every one we check is between 8 to 10 feet........aka ...........that's the water table

Refineries are near the ocean for a reason.............show me that ship again. lol

Forum List

Back