TrumpGas™

Borrowing? You said money out of thin air.

Were you lying, or just stupid?
Do you need some Vaseline Petroleum Jelly ease that ream job you will take for that Tank of Gasoline???

Why would I need that just because I'm pointing out your ignorance of economics?
:banana:You are the one proven ignorant of how "fractional reserve lending" multiplies the money supply & increases the velocity of money, thus INFLATION!!!!:banana:

"fractional reserve lending" multiplies the money supply

Of course it does.
But the only "money out of thin air" comes from the Fed.
Wrong!

Most of the money in our economy is created by banks, in the form of bank deposits (the phony numbers Government allows banks to show in your account). Banks create new money whenever they make loans (many encouraged or backed by Government to ease standards). 97% of the money in the economy today is created by banks lending to (ie Credit cards, Housing, Government), whilst just 3% is created by the government treasury printing.

Most of the money in our economy is created by banks,

Yup.

Do you need some Vaseline Petroleum Jelly ease that ream job you will take for that Tank of Gasoline???

Why would I need that just because I'm pointing out your ignorance of economics?
:banana:You are the one proven ignorant of how "fractional reserve lending" multiplies the money supply & increases the velocity of money, thus INFLATION!!!!:banana:

Of course it does.
Wrong!

Most of the money in our economy is created by banks, in the form of bank deposits (the phony numbers Government allows banks to show in your account). Banks create new money whenever they make loans (many encouraged or backed by Government to ease standards). 97% of the money in the economy today is created by banks lending to (ie Credit cards, Housing, Government), whilst just 3% is created by the government treasury printing.

Yup.

Wrong! - Lending money that doesn't exist is "money out of thin air", but that might get repaid if the signer has good credit. However lending to anyone who says they will default is a "money out of thin air" disaster that attempts to hide the fact banks will get bailed out by the printing press!!!

Of course it does.
Wrong!

Yup.

Wrong! - Lending money that doesn't exist is "money out of thin air", but that might get repaid if the signer has good credit. However lending to anyone who says they will default is a "money out of thin air" disaster that attempts to hide the fact banks will get bailed out by the printing press!!!

Lending money that doesn't exist is "money out of thin air",

Yup. And the only thing that can do that is a central bank.

Every loan you get from a commercial bank is fully funded.
That means for every dollar they lend out, they have deposits and other borrowings of at least a dollar.

Here's an example........Bank of America

• Average loan balances in business segments rose $45 billion, or 5%, to $864 billion
• Average deposit balances rose $41 billion, or 3%, to a record $1.3 trillion, led by Consumer Banking

http://newsroom.bankofamerica.com/f...l/Q1_2018_Financial_Results_Press_Release.pdf

Gas prices have hit a three-year high & going Higher!

Trump made US an INFLATION NATION again just like Bush did!

Republicans SUCK!!!

Trump is Taxing Solar to increase prices & help Dirty Coal!!!!!!!!
Where is Trump taxing solar energy?
He’s removing tax benefits. As Republicans have argued for decades, removing a tax break is actually a tax increase.

I love when you wingnuts have to choke on your past dogma. :laugh:

After years of inexpensive ObamaGas™, we now have TrumpGas™, which has risen $0.20 per gallon in the past few weeks.

And it's going to go higher.

Because Republicans don't know how to govern.

I love you Avie of Sarah Huckleberry Sanders!
She’s a disgusting pig of a woman with no scruples, morals, or ethics.

He’s removing tax benefits. As Republicans have argued for decades, removing a tax break is actually a tax increase.

He’s removing tax benefits.

Excellent! We need to stop wasting money on less reliable, more expensive "green" energy.

removing a tax break is actually a tax increase.

And liberals love tax increases. You must be very happy.

Paid $2.79 a gallon for Trumpgas today

Almost a dollar more than I paid for Obamagas

Excellent! We need to stop wasting money on less reliable, more expensive "green" energy.

Are you going to be an asshole because you can’t debate me? Just let me know and I’ll put you on ignore.

Solar is now cheaper than coal, cheaper than natural gas.

If Trump wanted more US Oil, he would tax imported Oil 30%

Or he could cut taxes on domestic oil production.
Would he have your support?
No. I would rather the tariff on the Saudis, like most Americans would.

I would rather the tariff on the Saudis

You want a tariff on 7% of our imported oil?
How much? To achieve what goal?
This is what we need:
Trump endorses 25-cent gas tax hike

Domestic oil would be even more competitive, and fuck the Saudis.

Are you going to be an asshole because you can’t debate me? Just let me know and I’ll put you on ignore.

That is excellent news.
Proof that solar no longer needs a subsidy.

Domestic oil would be even more competitive, and fuck the Saudis.

Fuck the Saudis, fine, but after the 7% from the Saudis shifts to any other supplier in the world,
how is domestic oil any more competitive?

WE ARE BECOMING MORE DEPENDENT ON FOREIGN OIL!!!
US Oil Imports.png

Forum List

Back