TrumpGas™

Our president is like a deer in the headlights

Surging oil prices rattle President Trump

He needs to ask the Great Obama for advice

Tax cuts+Surging deficit+Tariffs+Gas hikes= Economic Doom

Hyper Inflation coming to your neighborhood soon!
Let Republicans run in 2018 with Trumpgas selling at $4.00 a gallon

Blue Wave will be very deep. The House is gone...GOP is hoping to hold the Senate.

Blue Wave will be very deep. The House is gone...GOP is hoping to hold the Senate.
Republicans are headed for cover

If I could convince myself Democrats had learned anything from the Trump fiasco, I might see this as a good thing.

Why do any of those things cause hyperinflation?
Be as specific as you can.

Let's see what happens by the end of the year.

Will it take you that long to find the definition of hyperinflation?
Or that long to find the causes of hyperinflation?

You just wait Chief.....just wait.

You just wait Chief.....just wait.

I'm waiting for you to educate yourself.

December won't be long enough.

Borrowing more money to buy gas to get to work, school, store, church, food pantry, etc is increasing inflation. Repubtards will claim that extra money lending & circulation is growth even though it only buys same amount of gas!

Borrowing more money to buy gas to get to work, school, store, church, food pantry, etc is increasing inflation. Repubtards will claim that extra money lending & circulation is growth even though it only buys same amount of gas!

trump was handed a solild economy. Let's see where we are at the end of the year....

Borrowing? You said money out of thin air.

Were you lying, or just stupid?

Do you need some Vaseline Petroleum Jelly ease that ream job you will take for that Tank of Gasoline???

Do you need some Vaseline Petroleum Jelly ease that ream job you will take for that Tank of Gasoline???

Why would I need that just because I'm pointing out your ignorance of economics?

Why would I need that just because I'm pointing out your ignorance of economics?
:banana:You are the one proven ignorant of how "fractional reserve lending" multiplies the money supply & increases the velocity of money, thus INFLATION!!!!:banana:

:banana:You are the one proven ignorant of how "fractional reserve lending" multiplies the money supply & increases the velocity of money, thus INFLATION!!!!:banana:

"fractional reserve lending" multiplies the money supply

Of course it does.
But the only "money out of thin air" comes from the Fed.

"fractional reserve lending" multiplies the money supply

Of course it does.
But the only "money out of thin air" comes from the Fed.
Wrong!

Most of the money in our economy is created by banks, in the form of bank deposits (the phony numbers Government allows banks to show in your account). Banks create new money whenever they make loans (many encouraged or backed by Government to ease standards). 97% of the money in the economy today is created by banks lending to (ie Credit cards, Housing, Government), whilst just 3% is created by the government treasury printing.

Last edited:
Typical Republican Exploding Deficit & Prices then claiming it's GDP growth
fredgraph.png

Forum List

Back