Trumpies will have a Hard Time Smearing Mueller Like They're Smearing Comey

Mueller had run the FBI for 12 years, the immediate predecessor to Comey.

Mueller will find the truth, and the truth may not set Trump free.

• Banned
I've read a few posts by Trumpies making lies up about Bob Mueller, not knowing anything about his long distinguished public service.

Once Mueller starts indicting members of the trump administration, if they start attacking his integrity, they'll be personally attacking Trump who respected him and was on his short list for his FBI head..

DEPLORABLES what to do what to do.

Comey pointed the way and handed off to Mueller who not the least worried about the President or Congress getting in the way.

• Banned

The Reagan administration has the record for the most convictions and indictments for any administration before and since.
I have a hunch when everything goes down, Reagan's administration's dubious record will be broken by the current one.

• Banned

Mueller is a Deep State operative that was complicit in the 9/11/01 terrorist attack. He should be in jail....not running any crime fighting agency.
So you're saying Trump has poor judgement.
He's not going to be pleased with you
Your 9/11 comment is straight out of Infowars who admitted it's not a news site but rather an entertainment site.

Muller is a good dude. He is a non political dude not given to the feminine behaviors of Comey. Where Comey was more of a mean girl before he got booted out of the clique Muller has always come off as a guy who genuinely loves his country and has and even greater love and respect for the law. That fact that more and more Half Black Jesus's old band members keep coming up at these hearings is very interesting.

How well can Hillary frog march?
No one wants Hillary. Mueller's and the Senate investigations have volumes and volumes of evidence against the Trump administration to sort thru..
Your dream of seeing Hillary in jail is dead.

Muller is a good dude. He is a non political dude not given to the feminine behaviors of Comey. Where Comey was more of a mean girl before he got booted out of the clique Muller has always come off as a guy who genuinely loves his country and has and even greater love and respect for the law. That fact that more and more Half Black Jesus's old band members keep coming up at these hearings is very interesting.
Read my above post. The bullseye in these investigations is the Trump administration. Not Obama, not Hillary. You're fucked.

How well can Hillary frog march?
No one wants Hillary. Mueller's and the Senate investigations have volumes and volumes of evidence against the Trump administration to sort thru..
Your dream of seeing Hillary in jail is dead.
Volumes of blank pages. Good luck. You look even dumber after Comey's testimony than you did before.

Read my above post. The bullseye in these investigations is the Trump administration. Not Obama, not Hillary. You're fucked.

I hear Trump and Flynn less and less, but Loretta Lynch more and more. I decied to remain skeptical.

They shifted the bullseye investigating Russian interference in the 2016 election to the Trump administration??

When did that happen?

Don't you just love the outrage from the left about the right smearing Comey? The exact same Comey they smeared because of they way he handled Hillary's e-mail investigation oh excuse the Hillary matter.

Mueller is a Deep State operative that was complicit in the 9/11/01 terrorist attack. He should be in jail....not running any crime fighting agency.
Your 9/11 comment is straight out of Infowars who admitted it's not a news site but rather an entertainment site.

I don't need anyone tell me what should be common sense to anyone with critical thinking skills. Where do you get your news? MSNBC? CNN????? Good luck with all that.

You're calling 6'6" former basketball player Comey " feminine?"
Your elevator doesn't go to the top floor.

I don't need anyone tell me what should be common sense to anyone with critical thinking skills. Where do you get your news? MSNBC? CNN????? Good luck with all that.
Moron is asking me where I get my news with my link staring him in the face. Lol

Forum List

Back