Trumpism: This is what PUSHBACK looks like

They tried a political coup using fake information from a foreign informant. Two hundred years ago they would all be hanged, today they are reassigned but the whiny left still can't let go of the hatred.

Say whatever you want about Trump and Bill Clinton, but they BOTH kept the economy moving pretty damn good. And their reward? Impeachment. Go figure!

Um, yeah. they both also broke the law.

heck, if you ignore Watergate, Nixon was a pretty darned good president. He'd probably be considered one of the greats. but he did that Watergate thing. He broke the law and abused his office for personal gain. So did Trump and Clinton, but the Congress refused to hold them accountable and the next guy will probably do something worse.

For me, and it will make a lot of people shudder-------------->Trump, Clinton, and Reagan were kind of extensions of each other. The 2 Bush Presidencys and Obama, they kind of hung in the same space also. Besides the Berlin wall coming down under Bush I, and that actually started under Reagan; neither Bush did much of anything. If ANYTHING, the country under them kept moving Left!

It depends on what you mean by "moving left" doesn't it?

On social issues, absolutely. The Country has been moving left since the 1960's. We are all better off for it.

On Economic Issues, we've been truly regressing. The rich are getting richer and the poor are getting poorer.

Biden better win, because that's what they based their impeachment on. If he doesn't win, then the impeachment was a proven fraud.

Not sure how that follows, but never mind.

Should point out that Nixon was removed for breaking into the Watergate to look for proof McGovern was working with the Cubans, and McGovern never stood a chance... but Nixon was removed anyway.

Nixon actually broke the law, and he left on his own to avoid impeachment and potential removal.

The impeachment of Trump was based on Trump dealing with a foreign country for the political benefit of degrading Joe Biden, who they stated was his opponent. A President does have the right to investigate potential corruption of a past administration, and is certainly not impeachable. Therefore, they used the excuse that he only did so because Biden was going to be his rival. Well, if Biden ends up not being his rival, then the impeachment was based on lies and phony grounds. I'm sure the Democrats will be offering an apology to President Trump and the country if that happens. I hope I live long enough.

...mac believes push back is extremist.
Please quote me saying that "pushback is extremist".

And when you can't, I won't expect you to admit it.

That's because folks like you just make it up as you go.

That's my take on what you say. You out of the gate stated that you have a problem with Trump so...
Your "take" is what you make up.

At least have the balls to quote me.

While I'm sure as hell no fan of Trump, or many of his fans, I think I'm understanding this whole thing more now. Unfortunately, I think it's pretty clear the Democratic Party hasn't learned a fucking thing.

As people like Matthews and Carville and Bloomberg and Manchin try to sound the alarm bells for the party, it's clear that the party has been taken over by the loonies who insist that PC and Identity Politics are at the core of the party's worldview.

To put this as succinctly as I can, I think Trumpism is PUSHBACK against years and years of weaponized PC and Identity Politics. It's a primal scream of pent-up frustration. Burn it down, While much of it is pretty ugly to me, I do understand it, because I don't think that much of what the hardcore leftists who are in control of the party is actually American liberalism. I was called a racist for being against the ACA.

I warned about it long before Trump came down the elevator. I just didn't know how strong it would be.

June 23, 2013:
Always nice to see pushback against the PC Police.

November 14, 2015:
Spin & deflect for the PC-Protected religion, and you'll get the pushback you deserve. Tough shit. Be responsible for your words.

July 27, 2013:
Looks like the PC Police are seeing that their phony "you're a racist" schtick isn't scaring some folks like it used to. It's still relatively effective, but the pushback is getting stronger. Hopefully the momentum will continue, and they'll have to actually engage in intellectually honest conversation for a change.

This doesn't mean that the Democrats will lose in November. I sure don't know. But I think I do understand this.

Sources:
Post 199: Should Dean's life be ruined for saying the N-word 30-40-50 years ago?
Post 49: The French people have some serious balls
Post 135: How Obama Poisoned Race Relations in America

Lol if they ever bury us
Guess who comes next comrade

You're intolerant an ideologically impure ...

Off to the living wage gulag

While I'm sure as hell no fan of Trump, or many of his fans, I think I'm understanding this whole thing more now. Unfortunately, I think it's pretty clear the Democratic Party hasn't learned a fucking thing.

As people like Matthews and Carville and Bloomberg and Manchin try to sound the alarm bells for the party, it's clear that the party has been taken over by the loonies who insist that PC and Identity Politics are at the core of the party's worldview.

To put this as succinctly as I can, I think Trumpism is PUSHBACK against years and years of weaponized PC and Identity Politics. It's a primal scream of pent-up frustration. Burn it down, While much of it is pretty ugly to me, I do understand it, because I don't think that much of what the hardcore leftists who are in control of the party is actually American liberalism. I was called a racist for being against the ACA.

I warned about it long before Trump came down the elevator. I just didn't know how strong it would be.

June 23, 2013:

November 14, 2015:
Spin & deflect for the PC-Protected religion, and you'll get the pushback you deserve. Tough shit. Be responsible for your words.

July 27, 2013:
Looks like the PC Police are seeing that their phony "you're a racist" schtick isn't scaring some folks like it used to. It's still relatively effective, but the pushback is getting stronger. Hopefully the momentum will continue, and they'll have to actually engage in intellectually honest conversation for a change.

This doesn't mean that the Democrats will lose in November. I sure don't know. But I think I do understand this.

Sources:
Post 199: Should Dean's life be ruined for saying the N-word 30-40-50 years ago?
I think you could be right when it comes to PC things on race or maybe gender or religion or a number of any sensitive topics or strong opinionated topics....

push back has occurred....

but the downside is that the slippery slope came with it....

Now it's ok for a disabled person to be mocked, or a gold star parent to be mocked in public by a presidential candidate and president, or a military lifer with a purple heart be slandered for telling the truth, or an ambassador of the USA be slandered in public by all the president's men in order to put on some kind of show, to fire her.... things that should have stayed within the so called PC/ethical rules, were broken, were shattered as well and we have become a very boisterous and hateful society.... I personally, don't like it at all! :eek: But to each his own, I suppose?
Yes, agreed. His win has enabled all the worst instincts and behaviors of much of the Right to come out in full force. Loud & proud.

This is a function of the huge division that created Trump in the first place. This is why I'm so fucking dead set against both wings - they only feed off, and enable, each other.

It goes like this Mac------------> The fanatical leaders of the Left don't want a moderate at all. They actually keep people like you at bay. In essence, they believe they have gotten control of one of the major party's, and they aren't giving it back!

Let me ask you, who has MORE in common, Trump and Bill Clinton, or Bill Clinton and Sanders?

Say whatever you want about Trump and Bill Clinton, but they BOTH kept the economy moving pretty damn good. And their reward? Impeachment. Go figure!

For me, and it will make a lot of people shudder-------------->Trump, Clinton, and Reagan were kind of extensions of each other. The 2 Bush Presidencys and Obama, they kind of hung in the same space also. Besides the Berlin wall coming down under Bush I, and that actually started under Reagan; neither Bush did much of anything. If ANYTHING, the country under them kept moving Left!

So anyway------------------->if we were to move socially back to the Clinton years, the Left would consider that a MASSIVE LOSS! That alone should tell everyone where the Democratic Party has gone.
Clinton wouldn't be any better of a fit in this party than JFK would have been.

Maybe, but they BOTH would get a hell of a lot of crossover votes, and that is the name of the game!

Bill Clinton was the last Democrat I voted for when he ran for his 2nd term. He DESERVED a 2nd term, and if it would have been anybody but nutbag Gore running, I might have voted for the Democrat then too!

Today's Democrat candidates, have absolutely NOTHING in common with Kennedy or Clinton. No offense to you Mac, but the only reason the GOP appears so far right is, the Left has made it appear that the center is the ground they reside on!

Democrats will vote, but only if it's convenient enough: late voting hours, multiple day voting, voting by mail, rides to the polls, no lines........

Um yeah, so what? We should be making voting easier, not harder.

Hey, let's go all out and make voting something you can only do after you've passed the American Ninja obstacle course!!!!

With a portion of Democrats, if it takes any effort to vote, they will just say to hell with it. Again, their leaders know this. That's why they put up this phony argument that Voter-ID is racist. Like always, the Democrats can't give the real reason they are against it.

The point is, when they put up obstacles, those obstacles are almost always directed towards people of color and the poor. And frankly, as a country, we've had a long history of this. Literacy tests, poll taxes, etc.

And that's as stupid as saying the football team that ran the most yards should have won the game. Her 2.5 million vote overage came from one state--CommieFornia. But that's why our great founders created the Electoral College, so that one state did not control the presidency for the entire country.

The Slave Rapists created the Electoral College because they didn't trust the people at all. They FULLY expected the EC would usually toss the election into Congress.

It's why the original concept of the EC was thrown out and replaced by the 12th Amendment in 1800.

The purpose of an election is to see what the people want, not who can manipulate a 200 year old system devised by slave owners.
how is showing an ID an obstacle joe?...

June 23, 2013:

November 14, 2015:

July 27, 2013:

Sources:
I believe that is incorrect. tRumpism is the last gasp of the "old white guy" demographic. Without the Russian assistance and Comey torpedoing the Clinton campaign days before the election he never would have happened.

He's an aberration.

As an old white guy I was thinking the other day of what the hell trump has really done for the old white guy. Nothing for me. I had welcomed his tax plan, well I became self employed last year and made about the same as an employee and faithfully sent in 24% of my income for quarterly taxes and once a little more. So with all my deductions and the so called pass through for self employment ended up writing a check to IRS for $6200 over and above the $22,000 I had already paid through the year. BTW I am 72 still working and can see nothing trump has for me. Not to mention he mentioned in Davos revamping Medicare next year.

So what has Trump done for the old white guy? As far as I can see nothing and may leave them hanging on Medicare down the road. I said may because we all know he changes his mind more than he eats big macs.

I guess the old white guy is voting for trump for one reason and it must be to keep the U.S. white and after the 2020 census election may be close. Gotta be the only reason because most of the white guys I know don't make as much as me and really quite a bit less, have no IRA's or 401K's which by the way have to start taking minimum distributions by my age. Know a lot of old white guys with spouses making under $30,000 a year that voted for him and love him, I ask why?

I will vote this time for any candidate the dems put up.

June 23, 2013:

November 14, 2015:

July 27, 2013:

Sources:
I think you could be right when it comes to PC things on race or maybe gender or religion or a number of any sensitive topics or strong opinionated topics....

push back has occurred....

but the downside is that the slippery slope came with it....

Now it's ok for a disabled person to be mocked, or a gold star parent to be mocked in public by a presidential candidate and president, or a military lifer with a purple heart be slandered for telling the truth, or an ambassador of the USA be slandered in public by all the president's men in order to put on some kind of show, to fire her.... things that should have stayed within the so called PC/ethical rules, were broken, were shattered as well and we have become a very boisterous and hateful society.... I personally, don't like it at all! :eek: But to each his own, I suppose?

A disabled person was not mocked as you have been shown over and over, that you repeat the lie shows exactly why Trump was needed. The Gold Star parent attacked the President on the national political stage first.....expecting to hide behind his gold star status to allow his openly partisan attack to go unanswered...just like all the human shields the democrat use to attack their enemies......and the people he has fired, yavonavitch.....was bad mouthing her boss, the President of the United States over seas to foreign diplomats.....so you can stop the lying right here.

You have nothing but lies about Trump.....that is why he was needed.......and no, the "Right" isn't the problem here.....
he was mocked, I've watched the video a thousand and one times.
AND YES, the President should be ethical and watch his speech when being president.... because he is suppose to be the president of everyone, not just a president for his acolytes and the enemy of all other citizens.... a president should lead by example.... is that really expecting too much for a Leader to act like and be like, a Leader? I don't think so....

the rest of y'all should have at it, be as unethical and unprofessional, un PC, slanderous, and boisterous as you want.....!!!!

The freaking world is upside down. The Obama administration was in charge and they used a faked dossier from a foreign agent who may have had ties to the Russians to obtain a warrant to spy on a political opponent. Somehow they blamed the incoming President for the crimes they committed. A possible sleeper agent born in Russia leaked fake information with the intention of overturning the election and was reassigned instead of hanged but the left is outraged. Democrats proved they can't organize a trip to the freaking bathroom with the Iowa caucus fiasco but they blame Trump for alleged Russian interference which amounted to the same propaganda as the democrats used.

The dumb assed race card is over used. Your side has cried racism at every occasion. Is that all ewe have? The race card? I pity ewe.

Denying racism doesn't make it go away... or make you less racist.

It's not just identity BS. It is globalism, elitism, centralism etc.

And of course Americans being in control of the nation. It's no accident that Trump's signature chant is "Build the wall!".

Which only shows how stupid his followers are, since most immigrants - even the undocumented ones - come in through legal means.

Build the wall is more symbolism. The message is to shut the border closed before the people who are not American.

The Democrat party cannot admit they lost. They cannot admit that conservatism is alive and well. If they did that, it would knock the wind out of their voters sails. A good percentage of their voters are lazy. They don't really care about voting. It's the real reason they were (and are) fighting against Voter-ID.

So by your logic, they are too lazy to vote, but you want to put up obstacles to keep them from voting?

Why, that makes about as much sense as complaining about big government welfare programs while collecting disability!

Instead, lie to their constituents, and tell them they really won, it's just that those crafty Republicans once again found a way to cheat them out of their win. Democrat voters are not very bright people. They can't see the pattern:

Hillary won by 3 million votes. Invoking a technicality did not make it any less of a scam.

Dude, when democrat party is importing voters to subvert the will of the American people - the first question should whether we should have any voting at all. I certainly do not mind one bit if obstacles are put in the way. This is not a democracy.

I can't believe anyone still believes that shit.

Um, yeah. they both also broke the law.

heck, if you ignore Watergate, Nixon was a pretty darned good president. He'd probably be considered one of the greats. but he did that Watergate thing. He broke the law and abused his office for personal gain. So did Trump and Clinton, but the Congress refused to hold them accountable and the next guy will probably do something worse.

It depends on what you mean by "moving left" doesn't it?

On social issues, absolutely. The Country has been moving left since the 1960's. We are all better off for it.

On Economic Issues, we've been truly regressing. The rich are getting richer and the poor are getting poorer.

I agree with you 100%, except for the fact, Trump did NOT break the law, at least as far as anyone proving it.

Voting is too easy. If it were harder, only the people who were dead serious about controlling their government would vote. If it were up to me, you would have to take a short and simple test before you could vote. The Democrats would never allow that though. They depend on the politically ignorant to win elections. That's how they get the millions in the ghettos and low income areas to vote for them.

Again, they tried that in the South, with "literacy" tests that blacks always seemed to fail but Billy Bob Cracker always passed.

The thing is, making voting difficult is discriminatory. Being able to vote when you are white and affluent is easy. Most of us work at places where we can take the time off to register and vote and even volunteer to campaign. Poor people can't take the time off of work, often don't have the resources to register or get an ID.

Yet not one of you leftist can explain how Voter-ID does that. How is it EVERYBODY must have an ID, but it only negatively affects minorities and the poor?

Because more often than not, they can't get an ID easily.

For instance, if you have to move frequently due to economic reasons, getting a new ID every time you move isn't practical.

The seven least populated states have less of a population than New York City. Think of that: one city has more political power than seven states. That's why the electoral college was developed.

Actually, no. It was developed because the Slave Rapists didn't trust the people, and didn't want the President directly elected. New York has more power because it's more economically and politically vital to the country. Giving extra votes to sparsely populated states like Wyoming or Alaska is just... dumb.

If we had popular vote, and one of those states had a hurricane, tornado, a flood, a drought, what would be the point of a President giving federal aid?

Basic human decency, but I don't think you understand that concept.

Seriously, this is your argument, that a president would withhold aid from a state because not enough people live there?

Hey, True Story.. the main reason why Bush was done after Katrina was because of his incompetence. The states he FAILED to help still ended up in the Republican column, but his incompetence pretty much doomed the GOP in the 2006 midterms and McCain's efforts.

My guess is that, with Obama's first win, the hardcore, illiberal Left thought it was over - that "change had come" and that demographics would keep it that way permanently.

Looks like they were a little early on that. So, after thinking the long, tough battle was over and getting beat, they completely lost their shit.

Without a doubt.

The taunting from the left on the result of the ekection started BEFORE the election.

Lots of demographic data, we'll not see another republican president in our lifetimes, etc, etc.

The smug sense of superiority and that they were in control so everyone else could just sit down and STFU is not something I have forgotten. They believed it, all the way up to their candidate who thought she had it in the bag. All laughing at Trump, ridiculing the "deplorables" merrily counting their chickens while ignoring the discontent because they thought they had the luxury of marginalizing and simply telling ~50% of the population to STFU, apprently not realizing they had to actually win the election before showing their true colors.

Oopsie. Lol.
The illiberal, authoritarian Regressive Left -- the people in control of a pretty large swath of the party -- refuse to acknowledge their part in Trump's win.

They can't, as by doing so they would have had admit their policies are part of the problem. That they failed. That they lost. That they might have to rethink things.

Hence the rest of the noise on "cheating" "we actually won" blah, blah, blah.

Here's the rub for them. This has resulted in what we are seeing now on the left. The messaging that they didn't actually lose to avoid taking responsibilty, led to the belief that it was true, which led to inaction on the reasons underpinning their loss, which has led them to continue down the same path.

They're very, very literally doing this to themselves.

For me, personally, this is hilarious. It is right in plain sight and they cannot, will not, see it, as doing so is admitting they were wrong, while not doing so and continuing on their path is self defeating.

They are fighting themselves- and losing. Lol.

The Democrat party cannot admit they lost. They cannot admit that conservatism is alive and well. If they did that, it would knock the wind out of their voters sails. A good percentage of their voters are lazy. They don't really care about voting. It's the real reason they were (and are) fighting against Voter-ID.

Instead, lie to their constituents, and tell them they really won, it's just that those crafty Republicans once again found a way to cheat them out of their win. Democrat voters are not very bright people. They can't see the pattern:

Trump win--Russian collusion, Comey announced re-opening of investigation.
Bush reelection--Diebold machines.
Bush first election--Punch card ballots, Supreme Court, Brother was Governor............
Republican takeover of the House in 2010--Gerrymandering, Voter-ID.

When was the last time the Democrat party ever announced "We did something wrong. We need to work on our policies." I can't recall such a time.

1992 (for one). Keynote address, DNC

1992 Democratic Keynote Address - July 13, 1992

Excerpt:

“We will change from a party with a reputation of tax and spend to one of investment and growth. A growth economy is a must. We can expand the economy and at the same time sustain and even improve our environment. When the economy is growing and we are treating our air, water and soil kindly, all of us prosper. We all benefit from economic expansion.”

What does this have to do with the price of rice in China? I said name me one time the Democrat party stated they lost fairly, and needed to change their policies. They've been on the global warming wagon for over 30 years now.

I agree with you 100%, except for the fact, Trump did NOT break the law, at least as far as anyone proving it.

Of course he did.

By your logic, Clinton didn't get a blow job, because they didn't "prove" it.

Better be careful...Bloomberg LOVES Israel.

So? As Pat Buchanan said, Washington DC is Zionist Occupied Territory. That isn't going to change, no matter who wins.

When that changes? When American parents get sick of their kids coming home in boxes.
If, God forbid for many reasons, MB becomes President, say goodbye to the Palis and any and all Muslim terrorist groups.
Also say goodbye to Unions.
MB thinks he’s God.

The dumb assed race card is over used. Your side has cried racism at every occasion. Is that all ewe have? The race card? I pity ewe.

Denying racism doesn't make it go away... or make you less racist.

It's not just identity BS. It is globalism, elitism, centralism etc.

And of course Americans being in control of the nation. It's no accident that Trump's signature chant is "Build the wall!".

Which only shows how stupid his followers are, since most immigrants - even the undocumented ones - come in through legal means.

Build the wall is more symbolism. The message is to shut the border closed before the people who are not American.

So by your logic, they are too lazy to vote, but you want to put up obstacles to keep them from voting?

Why, that makes about as much sense as complaining about big government welfare programs while collecting disability!

Hillary won by 3 million votes. Invoking a technicality did not make it any less of a scam.

Dude, when democrat party is importing voters to subvert the will of the American people - the first question should whether we should have any voting at all. I certainly do not mind one bit if obstacles are put in the way. This is not a democracy.

I can't believe anyone still believes that shit.

That's a fact, that's how. People who appreciate the truth believe facts.

What does this have to do with the price of rice in China? I said name me one time the Democrat party stated they lost fairly, and needed to change their policies. They've been on the global warming wagon for over 30 years now.

Um, yeah, because the world is still warming due to human activity.

Used to be, Science wasn't a partisan issue.

Forum List

Back