Trumpism: This is what PUSHBACK looks like

I was called a racist for being against the ACA.
So do you think Romneycare isn't racist?

Do you really think Frosty the Snowman isn't racist?

What about the political party that instituted Jim Crow? Is that racist?

Last edited:
My guess is that, with Obama's first win, the hardcore, illiberal Left thought it was over - that "change had come" and that demographics would keep it that way permanently.

Looks like they were a little early on that. So, after thinking the long, tough battle was over and getting beat, they completely lost their shit.

Without a doubt.

The taunting from the left on the result of the ekection started BEFORE the election.

Lots of demographic data, we'll not see another republican president in our lifetimes, etc, etc.

The smug sense of superiority and that they were in control so everyone else could just sit down and STFU is not something I have forgotten. They believed it, all the way up to their candidate who thought she had it in the bag. All laughing at Trump, ridiculing the "deplorables" merrily counting their chickens while ignoring the discontent because they thought they had the luxury of marginalizing and simply telling ~50% of the population to STFU, apprently not realizing they had to actually win the election before showing their true colors.

Oopsie. Lol.
The illiberal, authoritarian Regressive Left -- the people in control of a pretty large swath of the party -- refuse to acknowledge their part in Trump's win.

They can't, as by doing so they would have had admit their policies are part of the problem. That they failed. That they lost. That they might have to rethink things.

Hence the rest of the noise on "cheating" "we actually won" blah, blah, blah.

Here's the rub for them. This has resulted in what we are seeing now on the left. The messaging that they didn't actually lose to avoid taking responsibilty, led to the belief that it was true, which led to inaction on the reasons underpinning their loss, which has led them to continue down the same path.

They're very, very literally doing this to themselves.

For me, personally, this is hilarious. It is right in plain sight and they cannot, will not, see it, as doing so is admitting they were wrong, while not doing so and continuing on their path is self defeating.

They are fighting themselves- and losing. Lol.

The Democrat party cannot admit they lost. They cannot admit that conservatism is alive and well. If they did that, it would knock the wind out of their voters sails. A good percentage of their voters are lazy. They don't really care about voting. It's the real reason they were (and are) fighting against Voter-ID.

Instead, lie to their constituents, and tell them they really won, it's just that those crafty Republicans once again found a way to cheat them out of their win. Democrat voters are not very bright people. They can't see the pattern:

Trump win--Russian collusion, Comey announced re-opening of investigation.
Bush reelection--Diebold machines.
Bush first election--Punch card ballots, Supreme Court, Brother was Governor............
Republican takeover of the House in 2010--Gerrymandering, Voter-ID.

When was the last time the Democrat party ever announced "We did something wrong. We need to work on our policies." I can't recall such a time.

yep, and we're seeing it out in the wild and right here in this thread.

Even with some on the left indicating that they've gone full retard and they need to make some modifications here to win this time around, there still to me seems little stomach for accepting that simple fact and retooling a bit to actually increase their chances of winning.

Instead we're still seeing proclamations that Hillary won.

No. She. Did. Not.

She lost. Trump is the President.

This is at this point bordering on a clinical psychosis. 3 years later we're still hearing. "We really won" Nope. Guess again.

Beyond that silly shit, when you have the likes of Obama, Carville and Chris Matthews indicating that the nuttery has gone too far and is hurting their chances this time too, it may be time to stop with the false claims of victory and think about what it will take to get an actual victory.

Winning a race for the White House is the only thing that matters. Period. Some of them get it, but it would seem a whole lot of others don't. They still think they won, FFS, and are busily playing on like the band on the Titanic, claiming all is well. Ok, have it your way, but no whining this time please, lol.

Democrats seldom lean from their mistakes. Now they have people out there telling us the 2020 election is already being cheated. How? By whom? It's nearly a year away. If you know it's being cheated, then find out who's cheating it and get it fixed!

I do think they finally realize the racists, homophobe thing isn't working. So they exchanged race for Russia, and now the brainwash sheep are repeating that, in spite of their own people telling them that Russia had no effect on our elections. Yes, they tried, but no results.

There is little doubt that people saw Obama pushing the country left, saw Hillary as an extension of that and pushed back. Obama himself has said he felt stung by this, as it was a clear repudiation of his policies.

There is also little doubt that the current field would seem to want to go further left than the policies that caused the pushback in the first place, which even some in the dem party recognize as not a winning strategy.

They lost, blamed everything and everyone else for that loss and therefore learned nothing from that it, as, in their minds, they didn't actually lose, as if gripped by some mass delusion.

Meanwhile, Trump is in the White House, the courts have been remade, the economy, despite some troubling elements, is chugging along. meanwhile, the dems have put all their chips on going further left. Its truly astonishing how blind they are to their own contributions to their situation.
My guess is that, with Obama's first win, the hardcore, illiberal Left thought it was over - that "change had come" and that demographics would keep it that way permanently.

Looks like they were a little early on that. So, after thinking the long, tough battle was over and getting beat, they completely lost their shit.

Without a doubt.

The taunting from the left on the result of the ekection started BEFORE the election.

Lots of demographic data, we'll not see another republican president in our lifetimes, etc, etc.

The smug sense of superiority and that they were in control so everyone else could just sit down and STFU is not something I have forgotten. They believed it, all the way up to their candidate who thought she had it in the bag. All laughing at Trump, ridiculing the "deplorables" merrily counting their chickens while ignoring the discontent because they thought they had the luxury of marginalizing and simply telling ~50% of the population to STFU, apprently not realizing they had to actually win the election before showing their true colors.

Oopsie. Lol.
The illiberal, authoritarian Regressive Left -- the people in control of a pretty large swath of the party -- refuse to acknowledge their part in Trump's win.

They can't, as by doing so they would have had admit their policies are part of the problem. That they failed. That they lost. That they might have to rethink things.

Hence the rest of the noise on "cheating" "we actually won" blah, blah, blah.

Here's the rub for them. This has resulted in what we are seeing now on the left. The messaging that they didn't actually lose to avoid taking responsibilty, led to the belief that it was true, which led to inaction on the reasons underpinning their loss, which has led them to continue down the same path.

They're very, very literally doing this to themselves.

For me, personally, this is hilarious. It is right in plain sight and they cannot, will not, see it, as doing so is admitting they were wrong, while not doing so and continuing on their path is self defeating.

They are fighting themselves- and losing. Lol.

The Democrat party cannot admit they lost. They cannot admit that conservatism is alive and well. If they did that, it would knock the wind out of their voters sails. A good percentage of their voters are lazy. They don't really care about voting. It's the real reason they were (and are) fighting against Voter-ID.

Instead, lie to their constituents, and tell them they really won, it's just that those crafty Republicans once again found a way to cheat them out of their win. Democrat voters are not very bright people. They can't see the pattern:

Trump win--Russian collusion, Comey announced re-opening of investigation.
Bush reelection--Diebold machines.
Bush first election--Punch card ballots, Supreme Court, Brother was Governor............
Republican takeover of the House in 2010--Gerrymandering, Voter-ID.

When was the last time the Democrat party ever announced "We did something wrong. We need to work on our policies." I can't recall such a time.

1992 (for one). Keynote address, DNC

1992 Democratic Keynote Address - July 13, 1992

Excerpt:

“We will change from a party with a reputation of tax and spend to one of investment and growth. A growth economy is a must. We can expand the economy and at the same time sustain and even improve our environment. When the economy is growing and we are treating our air, water and soil kindly, all of us prosper. We all benefit from economic expansion.”

Dude, when democrat party is importing voters to subvert the will of the American people - .

:th_believecrap:

HINT: It's just a right wing fabrication! :D

Democrats can't even get LEGAL Hispanics to come out and vote in higher percentages.... they simply do not come out and vote like all other sectors of voters.... even South Pacifickers, and Native Americans, and Asian Americans vote in higher percentages than Hispanics!

If LEGAL citizen Hispanics actually all showed up to vote, Democrats would win every election from here on out for the next century....!!!! But they just don't.... and only the Lord knows why???

And you think some Hispanic illegal is gonna get off their chair or cut hours from their job in order to come out and register and vote? :lol: And chance being caught and deported or imprisoned? I don't think so, logic alone, says NOT! It would be rare....

Last edited:
And yet, DumBama is staying away from his wing man like he has the corona virus. They see that as well.

Former Presidents usually don't take sides in primary battles... Reagan even stayed on the sidelines in 1988.

I think that Biden would be a better president than Bernie, but he doesn't reflect the national mood.

Biden better win, because that's what they based their impeachment on. If he doesn't win, then the impeachment was a proven fraud.

Yes, agreed. His win has enabled all the worst instincts and behaviors of much of the Right to come out in full force. Loud & proud.

This is a function of the huge division that created Trump in the first place. This is why I'm so fucking dead set against both wings - they only feed off, and enable, each other.

again, Trump didn't win because the "left wing" went to far. He won because Hillary was an awful candidate who ran a bad campaign.

The only "worst instincts" that have come out are the people who KNOW Trump is a racist, but excuse him anyway because their stock portfolio is doing well.

As much as I rag on the working class white who support Trump, I get them. I grew up with them. I understand very well they are looking at not having the affluence their parents and grandparents had. Trump blames the Chinese or the Mexicans, and their worst instincts take over.

Bernie puts the blame squarely where it belongs, on the greed of Wall Street. This is probably what terrifies your sort, and frankly, it kind of concerns me... but I get it.

Biden better win, because that's what they based their impeachment on. If he doesn't win, then the impeachment was a proven fraud.

Not sure how that follows, but never mind.

Should point out that Nixon was removed for breaking into the Watergate to look for proof McGovern was working with the Cubans, and McGovern never stood a chance... but Nixon was removed anyway.

While I'm sure as hell no fan of Trump, or many of his fans, I think I'm understanding this whole thing more now. Unfortunately, I think it's pretty clear the Democratic Party hasn't learned a fucking thing.

As people like Matthews and Carville and Bloomberg and Manchin try to sound the alarm bells for the party, it's clear that the party has been taken over by the loonies who insist that PC and Identity Politics are at the core of the party's worldview.

To put this as succinctly as I can, I think Trumpism is PUSHBACK against years and years of weaponized PC and Identity Politics. It's a primal scream of pent-up frustration. Burn it down, While much of it is pretty ugly to me, I do understand it, because I don't think that much of what the hardcore leftists who are in control of the party is actually American liberalism. I was called a racist for being against the ACA.

I warned about it long before Trump came down the elevator. I just didn't know how strong it would be.

June 23, 2013:
Always nice to see pushback against the PC Police.

November 14, 2015:
Spin & deflect for the PC-Protected religion, and you'll get the pushback you deserve. Tough shit. Be responsible for your words.

July 27, 2013:
Looks like the PC Police are seeing that their phony "you're a racist" schtick isn't scaring some folks like it used to. It's still relatively effective, but the pushback is getting stronger. Hopefully the momentum will continue, and they'll have to actually engage in intellectually honest conversation for a change.

This doesn't mean that the Democrats will lose in November. I sure don't know. But I think I do understand this.

Sources:
Post 199: Should Dean's life be ruined for saying the N-word 30-40-50 years ago?
Post 49: The French people have some serious balls
Post 135: How Obama Poisoned Race Relations in America

Kind of. The PC garbage is just one thing. The sad thing is, Trump ain't that different from any other politition in Washington. It's my opinion that this will be more clear after the 2020 election when he doesn't need to worry about being reelected in 2024.

So is this some sort of cumulative flip back and forth thing, where the extremism increases exponentially every cycle? Or is it further reaching into generations of angst and anger finding it's outlet?

~S~

There is nothing extreme about Trump or his policies. Pushing back against extremism is not extreme.

While I'm sure as hell no fan of Trump, or many of his fans, I think I'm understanding this whole thing more now. Unfortunately, I think it's pretty clear the Democratic Party hasn't learned a fucking thing.

As people like Matthews and Carville and Bloomberg and Manchin try to sound the alarm bells for the party, it's clear that the party has been taken over by the loonies who insist that PC and Identity Politics are at the core of the party's worldview.

To put this as succinctly as I can, I think Trumpism is PUSHBACK against years and years of weaponized PC and Identity Politics. It's a primal scream of pent-up frustration. Burn it down, While much of it is pretty ugly to me, I do understand it, because I don't think that much of what the hardcore leftists who are in control of the party is actually American liberalism. I was called a racist for being against the ACA.

Once again, Vichy Mac starts with his premise and moves on with it.

The thing is, Trump's racism is NOTHING NEW. This shit started with Tricky Dick and his Southern Strategy, continued with Reagan and his Welfare Queens and Young Bucks, Jesse Helms and his "White Hands" ad, and Bush Sr. telling us Willie Horton was going to kill us all!

The GOP has been very good at using racism, sexism and homophobia to get stupid white people to vote against their own economic interests.

While the rich Wall Street types have been slowly dismantling the Middle Class Lifestyle they've accumulated since FDR.

Now that some people are getting fed up with it... these Wall Street types are SHITTING THEMSELVES.

Bernie isn't winning because of "PC" or "Identity Politics". Bernie just won in Whiter than White Iowa and is probably going to win in Whiter than White New Hampshire.

So this is what you are upset about, that someone pointed out the racism of people's opposition to the ACA? Of course it was racist. It was the plan that Republicans were ALL FOR until THE BLACK GUY DID IT.
The GOP has been very good at using racism, sexism
so have the democrats....

Once again, Vichy Mac starts with his premise and moves on with it.

The thing is, Trump's racism is NOTHING NEW. This shit started with Tricky Dick and his Southern Strategy, continued with Reagan and his Welfare Queens and Young Bucks, Jesse Helms and his "White Hands" ad, and Bush Sr. telling us Willie Horton was going to kill us all!

The GOP has been very good at using racism, sexism and homophobia to get stupid white people to vote against their own economic interests.

While the rich Wall Street types have been slowly dismantling the Middle Class Lifestyle they've accumulated since FDR.

Now that some people are getting fed up with it... these Wall Street types are SHITTING THEMSELVES.

Bernie isn't winning because of "PC" or "Identity Politics". Bernie just won in Whiter than White Iowa and is probably going to win in Whiter than White New Hampshire.

So this is what you are upset about, that someone pointed out the racism of people's opposition to the ACA? Of course it was racist. It was the plan that Republicans were ALL FOR until THE BLACK GUY DID IT.
The GOP has been very good at using racism, sexism
so have the democrats....

The GOP has not used racism or sexism.

Um yeah, so what? We should be making voting easier, not harder.

Hey, let's go all out and make voting something you can only do after you've passed the American Ninja obstacle course!!!!

Voting is too easy. If it were harder, only the people who were dead serious about controlling their government would vote. If it were up to me, you would have to take a short and simple test before you could vote. The Democrats would never allow that though. They depend on the politically ignorant to win elections. That's how they get the millions in the ghettos and low income areas to vote for them.

The point is, when they put up obstacles, those obstacles are almost always directed towards people of color and the poor. And frankly, as a country, we've had a long history of this. Literacy tests, poll taxes, etc.

Yet not one of you leftist can explain how Voter-ID does that. How is it EVERYBODY must have an ID, but it only negatively affects minorities and the poor?

The Slave Rapists created the Electoral College because they didn't trust the people at all. They FULLY expected the EC would usually toss the election into Congress.

It's why the original concept of the EC was thrown out and replaced by the 12th Amendment in 1800.

The purpose of an election is to see what the people want, not who can manipulate a 200 year old system devised by slave owners.

The seven least populated states have less of a population than New York City. Think of that: one city has more political power than seven states. That's why the electoral college was developed.

If we had popular vote, and one of those states had a hurricane, tornado, a flood, a drought, what would be the point of a President giving federal aid? After all, there are only a million or so people in that state, which only means a few hundred thousand potential votes. Screw them. Give the money to where the votes are.

I warned about it long before Trump came down the elevator. I just didn't know how strong it would be.

June 23, 2013:

November 14, 2015:
Spin & deflect for the PC-Protected religion, and you'll get the pushback you deserve. Tough shit. Be responsible for your words.

July 27, 2013:
Looks like the PC Police are seeing that their phony "you're a racist" schtick isn't scaring some folks like it used to. It's still relatively effective, but the pushback is getting stronger. Hopefully the momentum will continue, and they'll have to actually engage in intellectually honest conversation for a change.

This doesn't mean that the Democrats will lose in November. I sure don't know. But I think I do understand this.

Sources:
Post 199: Should Dean's life be ruined for saying the N-word 30-40-50 years ago?
I think you could be right when it comes to PC things on race or maybe gender or religion or a number of any sensitive topics or strong opinionated topics....

push back has occurred....

but the downside is that the slippery slope came with it....

Now it's ok for a disabled person to be mocked, or a gold star parent to be mocked in public by a presidential candidate and president, or a military lifer with a purple heart be slandered for telling the truth, or an ambassador of the USA be slandered in public by all the president's men in order to put on some kind of show, to fire her.... things that should have stayed within the so called PC/ethical rules, were broken, were shattered as well and we have become a very boisterous and hateful society.... I personally, don't like it at all! :eek: But to each his own, I suppose?
Yes, agreed. His win has enabled all the worst instincts and behaviors of much of the Right to come out in full force. Loud & proud.

This is a function of the huge division that created Trump in the first place. This is why I'm so fucking dead set against both wings - they only feed off, and enable, each other.

It goes like this Mac------------> The fanatical leaders of the Left don't want a moderate at all. They actually keep people like you at bay. In essence, they believe they have gotten control of one of the major party's, and they aren't giving it back!

Let me ask you, who has MORE in common, Trump and Bill Clinton, or Bill Clinton and Sanders?

Say whatever you want about Trump and Bill Clinton, but they BOTH kept the economy moving pretty damn good. And their reward? Impeachment. Go figure!

For me, and it will make a lot of people shudder-------------->Trump, Clinton, and Reagan were kind of extensions of each other. The 2 Bush Presidencys and Obama, they kind of hung in the same space also. Besides the Berlin wall coming down under Bush I, and that actually started under Reagan; neither Bush did much of anything. If ANYTHING, the country under them kept moving Left!

So anyway------------------->if we were to move socially back to the Clinton years, the Left would consider that a MASSIVE LOSS! That alone should tell everyone where the Democratic Party has gone.

June 23, 2013:

November 14, 2015:

July 27, 2013:

Sources:
I think you could be right when it comes to PC things on race or maybe gender or religion or a number of any sensitive topics or strong opinionated topics....

Now it's ok for a disabled person to be mocked, or a gold star parent to be mocked in public by a presidential candidate and president, or a military lifer with a purple heart be slandered for telling the truth, or an ambassador of the USA be slandered in public by all the president's men in order to put on some kind of show, to fire her.... things that should have stayed within the so called PC/ethical rules, were broken, were shattered as well and we have become a very boisterous and hateful society.... I personally, don't like it at all! :eek: But to each his own, I suppose?

It goes like this Mac------------> The fanatical leaders of the Left don't want a moderate at all. They actually keep people like you at bay. In essence, they believe they have gotten control of one of the major party's, and they aren't giving it back!

Let me ask you, who has MORE in common, Trump and Bill Clinton, or Bill Clinton and Sanders?

Say whatever you want about Trump and Bill Clinton, but they BOTH kept the economy moving pretty damn good. And their reward? Impeachment. Go figure!

For me, and it will make a lot of people shudder-------------->Trump, Clinton, and Reagan were kind of extensions of each other. The 2 Bush Presidencys and Obama, they kind of hung in the same space also. Besides the Berlin wall coming down under Bush I, and that actually started under Reagan; neither Bush did much of anything. If ANYTHING, the country under them kept moving Left!

So anyway------------------->if we were to move socially back to the Clinton years, the Left would consider that a MASSIVE LOSS! That alone should tell everyone where the Democratic Party has gone.

They can no longer tell the difference between the two genders, but mac believes push back is extremist.

That's because his thought process is dominated by the media companies, the Fed fiasco being good example of that. A great sheep...

June 23, 2013:

November 14, 2015:

July 27, 2013:

Sources:

Clinton wouldn't be any better of a fit in this party than JFK would have been.

The dumb assed race card is over used. Your side has cried racism at every occasion. Is that all ewe have? The race card? I pity ewe.

Denying racism doesn't make it go away... or make you less racist.

It's not just identity BS. It is globalism, elitism, centralism etc.

And of course Americans being in control of the nation. It's no accident that Trump's signature chant is "Build the wall!".

Which only shows how stupid his followers are, since most immigrants - even the undocumented ones - come in through legal means.
you dont know many illegals do you?.....

Forum List

Back