🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump's Attorney Ordered To Appear In Court Friday Sept. 9 On Rape Allegations Against Trump

The case won't proceed because Trump isn't some one you can harass with frivolous lawsuits without paying a price...

You see, that's exactly the allegations she's made against him. Allegations of rape against a 13 year old aren't "frivolous". Promising that if she doesn't drop the suit "she'll pay a price' is exactly why she kept silent for fear he would hurt her; so her affidavit says. You just lent credence to her case.
Are all your mother's children stupid?

How can anyone vote for a man that is in front of so many judges for doing wrong or possibly doing wrong?
This is the irony. He berates Hillary night and day for this or that misstep. And yet he has had thousands of lawsuits brought against him over the years. And this wasn't even the result of political witch-hunting. Because most of them were filed against him when he wasn't in politics. He was I believe also accused of rape by one of his ex wives but she recanted and said something like "it was just rough sex that I didn't want at the time".

Here Are All the Times Donald Trump Has Been Accused of Rape or Attempted Rape
Tonight, Donald Trump will officially accept the Republican nomination for President, putting him one step closer to the White House. His speech will likely allude to building walls, making deals, and keeping immigrants out—but what he probably won’t talk about are the three times he’s been accused of rape or attempted rape, by three different women...according to legal documents, Trump has been accused of raping a 13-year-old child, raping his ex-wife, and attempting to rape a former business associate....

That being said, the first and most famous accusation comes from Trump’s ex-wife Ivana Trump. During a deposition in the ’90s, Ivana described a harrowing scene in which Trump held her arms back, pulled at her hair, and raped her in a fit of rage. She herself used the word “rape.” The details of the incident were made public in the 1993 book Lost Tycoon: The Many Lives of Donald J. Trump, written by the journalist Harry Hurt III...Trump denies this incident took place, and before the book hit shelves his lawyers required that it include a statement at the front written by Ivana, in which she walks back her use of the word “rape.”...“During a deposition given by me in connection with my matrimonial case, I stated that my husband had raped me,” the statement said. “I referred to this as a ‘rape,’ but I do not want my words to be interpreted in a literal or criminal sense.”

The second accusation of sexual assault comes from a 1997 lawsuit. Jill Harth says she and her romantic partner were working with Trump on a business deal, when The Donald started making unwelcome sexual advances....In her lawsuit, Harth describes a scene in which Trump took her into one of his children’s bedrooms at his Florida estate Mar-a-Lago, threw her against the wall, began touching her all over, and lifted up her dress....In a recent interview with The Guardian, Harth says she had to physically prevent him from advancing and shouted out: “What are you doing? Stop it.” Adding, “It was a shocking thing to have him do this because he knew I was with George [her partner], he knew they were in the next room. And how could he be doing this when I’m there for business?”...Trump denies any of this ever happened, calling the allegations “meritless.” While Harth withdrew her lawsuit shortly after Trump settled a separate lawsuit with her romantic partner over a business matter, she stands by her claims

The third of course is this lawsuit. And I think the two previous accusations are the reason the court is taking this seriously.

Oh boy, I didn't really get a good look at the witnesses' statement:

Immediately following this rape Defendant Trump threatened me that, were I ever to reveal any of the details of Defendant Trump’s sexual and physical abuse of me, my family and I would be physically harmed if not killed....The lawsuit also includes a witness statement from a “Tiffany Doe,” who says that, in the ’90s, she was in charge of recruiting adolescent women to entertain guests at Epstein’s parties—and she personally saw the incident occur....I personally witnessed the Plaintiff being forced to perform various sexual acts with Donald J. Trump and Mr. Epstein. Both Mr. Trump and Mr. Epstein were advised that she was 13 years old. Here Are All the Times Donald Trump Has Been Accused of Rape or Attempted Rape

Now I hadn't thought of this before, but this is unfortunate what happened at Fox News (the mouthpiece for the GOP) and the sexual harassment charges. I mean...if they keep stumping for Trump right after all this went down at Fox...there ain't gonna be a woman at all signing on to the republican race. OK, this just got weirder..

The case won't proceed because Trump isn't some one you can harass with frivolous lawsuits without paying a price...

You see, that's exactly the allegations she's made against him. Allegations of rape against a 13 year old aren't "frivolous". Promising that if she doesn't drop the suit "she'll pay a price' is exactly why she kept silent for fear he would hurt her; so her affidavit says. You just lent credence to her case.
There is no case. There is a middle aged woman with an anonymous witness alleging wrongdoing sometime during the 1990s. That witness is going to have to come forward and be deposed. The woman is going to have to be deposed.

One of the complainants against Bill Cosby jumped on the bandwagon and came up with some vague complaint. She had to give a date certain. She picked a date when Cosby was in France. That case was dismissed.

It looks like this case was never served and the court has continued the case.

Is this woman's dippy attorney knowledgeable enough to get service? Not so far.

How can anyone vote for a man that is in front of so many judges for doing wrong or possibly doing wrong?
This is the irony. He berates Hillary night and day for this or that misstep. And yet he has had thousands of lawsuits brought against him over the years. And this wasn't even the result of political witch-hunting. Because most of them were filed against him when he wasn't in politics. He was I believe also accused of rape by one of his ex wives but she recanted and said something like "it was just rough sex that I didn't want at the time".

Here Are All the Times Donald Trump Has Been Accused of Rape or Attempted Rape
Tonight, Donald Trump will officially accept the Republican nomination for President, putting him one step closer to the White House. His speech will likely allude to building walls, making deals, and keeping immigrants out—but what he probably won’t talk about are the three times he’s been accused of rape or attempted rape, by three different women...according to legal documents, Trump has been accused of raping a 13-year-old child, raping his ex-wife, and attempting to rape a former business associate....

That being said, the first and most famous accusation comes from Trump’s ex-wife Ivana Trump. During a deposition in the ’90s, Ivana described a harrowing scene in which Trump held her arms back, pulled at her hair, and raped her in a fit of rage. She herself used the word “rape.” The details of the incident were made public in the 1993 book Lost Tycoon: The Many Lives of Donald J. Trump, written by the journalist Harry Hurt III...Trump denies this incident took place, and before the book hit shelves his lawyers required that it include a statement at the front written by Ivana, in which she walks back her use of the word “rape.”...“During a deposition given by me in connection with my matrimonial case, I stated that my husband had raped me,” the statement said. “I referred to this as a ‘rape,’ but I do not want my words to be interpreted in a literal or criminal sense.”

The second accusation of sexual assault comes from a 1997 lawsuit. Jill Harth says she and her romantic partner were working with Trump on a business deal, when The Donald started making unwelcome sexual advances....In her lawsuit, Harth describes a scene in which Trump took her into one of his children’s bedrooms at his Florida estate Mar-a-Lago, threw her against the wall, began touching her all over, and lifted up her dress....In a recent interview with The Guardian, Harth says she had to physically prevent him from advancing and shouted out: “What are you doing? Stop it.” Adding, “It was a shocking thing to have him do this because he knew I was with George [her partner], he knew they were in the next room. And how could he be doing this when I’m there for business?”...Trump denies any of this ever happened, calling the allegations “meritless.” While Harth withdrew her lawsuit shortly after Trump settled a separate lawsuit with her romantic partner over a business matter, she stands by her claims

The third of course is this lawsuit. And I think the two previous accusations are the reason the court is taking this seriously.
No honest, intelligent person is taking any of this seriously.

Intelligent people take rape allegations of 13 year olds seriously. Evil people don't. It wouldn't be as compelling if:

1. Trump's co-defendant wasn't already multiply accused, once convicted child molester on the sex-offender's registry and

2. Trump himself hadn't been accused of rape by his ex-wife in a deposition and by a co-worker/associate also.

There is no case. There is a middle aged woman with an anonymous witness alleging wrongdoing sometime during the 1990s. That witness is going to have to come forward and be deposed. The woman is going to have to be deposed.

One of the complainants against Bill Cosby jumped on the bandwagon and came up with some vague complaint. She had to give a date certain. She picked a date when Cosby was in France. That case was dismissed.

It looks like this case was never served and the court has continued the case.

Is this woman's dippy attorney knowledgeable enough to get service? Not so far.
It is pure fiction. The she filed this charge against Trump in a California federal court and the judge threw it out. A New York patent lawyer read about it being thrown out of court on a gossip website and asked if he could represent her. Now why would a New York patent attorney want to represent a case a California federal court had already dismissed as bogus? Obviously, this is just another one of Dirty Hillary's dirty tricks.

Intelligent people take rape allegations of 13 year olds seriously. Evil people don't. It wouldn't be as compelling if:

1. Trump's co-defendant wasn't already multiply accused, once convicted child molester on the sex-offender's registry and

2. Trump himself hadn't been accused of rape by his ex-wife in a deposition and by a co-worker/associate also.

Intelligent people understand this is a bogus charge that has already been dismissed, was dredged up out of the trashcan by a New York patent attorney who, like you, had no other purpose than to spread malicious gossip about Trump for political purposes. Since you are neither honest nor intelligent and possess no personal integrity, you like this story.

Intelligent people understand this is a bogus charge that has already been dismissed, was dredged up out of the trashcan by a New York patent attorney who, like you, had no other purpose than to spread malicious gossip about Trump for political purposes. Since you are neither honest nor intelligent and possess no personal integrity, you like this story.

What the fuck are you talking about? What "charge that has already been dismissed"? This case is still active and scheduled for a pretrial conference either tomorrow or in October. The case was first filed in pro per by the plaintiff herself. Then she got an attorney near New York to represent her. So he's a patent attorney most of the time. Attorneys don't tie themselves to one field all the time. Plus, if this was some big conspiracy to frame Trump, she wouldn't have filed wrongly first herself. If someone was directing her to do this, they would have put her on the right track for the proper jurisdiction from day #1.

What the fuck are you talking about? What "charge that has already been dismissed"? This case is still active and scheduled for a pretrial conference either tomorrow or in October. The case was first filed in pro per by the plaintiff herself. Then she got an attorney near New York to represent her. So he's a patent attorney most of the time. Attorneys don't tie themselves to one field all the time. Plus, if this was some big conspiracy to frame Trump, she wouldn't have filed wrongly first herself. If someone was directing her to do this, they would have put her on the right track for the proper jurisdiction from day #1.
As always, you are dumb as a rock and without any personal integrity.

Hetero?
You, of all people, should approve.
So yeah, I'm reporting your post. You don't accuse me of being in support of child rape.
I'm tired of all your anti-gay shit.
I'm not pro-gay but that's a person's private business in the land of Liberty.
accusing someone of being a child molester, someone you don't know or have any reason to suspect as such makes you one filth human being that is not worthy of sharing air space with society.

Hetero?
So yeah, I'm reporting your post. You don't accuse me of being in support of child rape.
accusing someone of being a child molester, someone you don't know or have any reason to suspect as such makes you one filth human being that is not worthy of sharing air space with society.
Please, asshole, point out where I do such.

Good point. Well we all know Donald Trump by now. And it's part of the record that he was accused of rape by his ex wife in a deposition. And accused of attempted-rape by a business associate as well. And his co-defendant in this case, Jeffery Epstein, is a multiply-accused, once convicted child molester who is on the sex-offenders' registry.

So, we all know that. But if Trump actually raped this woman as a 13 year old girl in the Summer of 1994, we have yet to see. There is either a pretrial conference today or set out to October. The case is active and has not been dismissed. Moreover the affidavit the plaintiff and I guess a witness also made out and signed are horrific if true.

Hetero?
Please, asshole, point out where I do such.
Oh, I sorry, you accused him of supporting child molestation. You filthy scum.
Good point. Well we all know Donald Trump by now. And it's part of the record that he was accused of rape by his ex wife in a deposition. And accused of attempted-rape by a business associate as well. And his co-defendant in this case, Jeffery Epstein, is a multiply-accused, once convicted child molester who is on the sex-offenders' registry.

So, we all know that. But if Trump actually raped this woman as a 13 year old girl in the Summer of 1994, we have yet to see. There is either a pretrial conference today or set out to October. The case is active and has not been dismissed. Moreover the affidavit the plaintiff and I guess a witness also made out and signed are horrific if true.
I have to question anything like this that sits for so many years, only to pop up during an election?
but on the other instances you mentioned, if the left can overlook all of the accusations against Bill Clinton for rape and improper conduct, I am certain that they can do the same for Donald.

I have to question anything like this that sits for so many years, only to pop up during an election?
but on the other instances you mentioned, if the left can overlook all of the accusations against Bill Clinton for rape and improper conduct, I am certain that they can do the same for Donald.

You know, that was my first thought too about this. But then I played devil's advocate in my mind. Imagine if Trump had you as a 13 year old by tying you to a bed, raping you and then slapping you in the face as you screamed for him to stop. And then he promised to hurt you or your family if you ever told ( a VERY common tactic for child molestors...THE most common). And let's say your fear kept you from ever reporting him; because you were young, vulnerable and had reason to believe a powerful mob-connected New York real estate mogul could deliver on that threat.

But then let's say that same man was suddenly running for president of the United States. Imagine how sick you would feel inside knowing what you knew about him. And if her affidavit is true, it's likely the tip of the iceberg what he's gotten away with. You would feel compelled to speak out then more than ever, wouldn't you? Could you sit back and watch as this tyrant, this horrible being, this evil perpetrator and suppressor of the weak prepared to take control of your entire country?

I'd think that would first cause me to vomit in my mouth. Then it would cause me to take the risk of going to a courthouse near me and filing a suit. Even if improperly filed in the wrong jurisdiction at first. It would be an internal implosion pending if you just sat on your hands and did nothing. It would be like being raped all over again..

What do you mean "if he tries"? You mean if he pushes the case to trial?

BTW, this isn't a criminal case. It's filed in civil court.

Humor Sil, try some.

How many years is he looking at? 4 - if he gets elected.

Additional years if he tries? Assuming he gets elected and decides to run for reelection.

Geeze, don't believe I had to explain that joke.

>>>>

Forum List

Back