Trump's base having a MAGA Meltdown

Trump's base starting to lose it..now making death threats to election officials...Philadelphia Election Official Says Office Receiving Death Threats: 'Very Deranged'
Well, these people are walking around, absolutely terrified. They literally, LITERALLY think that Donald Trump is the only thing standing between us and ACTUAL COMMUNISM. People being dragged off and killed. People dying of starvation. Look at this poll I took, 42 LITERALLY BELIEVE it.
They actually think we're going to be a communist country now.

Trump's base starting to lose it..now making death threats to election officials...Philadelphia Election Official Says Office Receiving Death Threats: 'Very Deranged'
Well, these people are walking around, absolutely terrified. They literally, LITERALLY think that Donald Trump is the only thing standing between us and ACTUAL COMMUNISM. People being dragged off and killed. People dying of starvation. Look at this poll I took, 42 LIBERALLY BELIEVE it.

They actually think we're going to be communist country now.

It really comes down to the abject hatred of anything that isn't white, heterosexual, or Christian.
I know Trump supporters who think that the morning after Biden is inaugurated, armed groups of dark people
will be coming to suburban houses to place white people in internment camps....seriously, I'm not making this up.

Well, these people are walking around, absolutely terrified. They literally, LITERALLY think that Donald Trump is the only thing standing between us and ACTUAL COMMUNISM. People being dragged off and killed. People dying of starvation. Look at this poll I took, 42 LIBERALLY BELIEVE it.

They actually think we're going to be communist country now.

It really comes down to the abject hatred of anything that isn't white, heterosexual, or Christian.
I know Trump supporters who think that the morning after Biden is inaugurated, armed groups of dark people
will be coming to suburban houses to place white people in internment camps....seriously, I'm not making this up.
Oh, I believe you.

Well, these people are walking around, absolutely terrified. They literally, LITERALLY think that Donald Trump is the only thing standing between us and ACTUAL COMMUNISM. People being dragged off and killed. People dying of starvation. Look at this poll I took, 42 LITERALLY BELIEVE it.
Odd considering their Dear Leader doesn't seem to think communism is bad at all. He still thinks Putin is a great leader..

Odd considering their Dear Leader doesn't seem to think communism is bad at all. He still thinks Putin is a great leader..
There's no rhyme or reason to this. This is a group pathology.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

1605059982897.png

View attachment 414427

I'm sorry. Your meme has been rejected as trite and boring.
We've moved in another direction. We wish you well in your poutrage.

Last edited:
  • Funny
Reactions: cnm

Forum List

Back