Trump's Budget Message: Get A Job!

FORCE companies to pay a livable wage for all jobs OR allow the poor to use welfare.
LOL, now that we're playing fantasy economics why not just force businesses to lower their prices while you're at it? The cost issues with welfare have nothing to do with the poor (those at or below the poverty line) and everything to do with the fact that most of what government spends on "welfare" goes to subsidize people that are NOT poor nor has the current system of no strings attached hand outs proven to be effective in helping people that are actually POOR become NOT POOR.

It never ceases to amaze me that some people appear to believe labor prices are arbitrary and completely decoupled from market conditions and that subsidizing poor decisions somehow leads to a better decision making.

What job do you have?
Disabled. Would LOVE to go to work driving a truck. Got a CDL B. Have even applied for jobs since I was disabled but I don't even get a call back. Never got a chance to use my CDL so more than likely people ain't interested in someone with no experience but is a fast learner. So fuck em. SSDI pays our rent and allows one of us to stay home with the baby and not have to pay robbery like prices for day care.

I was speaking of the ones that have played a good game and faked their disabilities and were awarded SSDI, not anyone that really was disabled.
Christ after what I went through to get my SSDI people must be downright desperate to get that little bit of money to go through all the testing and doctor visits and bullshit....goodness.

People want to say don't have kids if you can't afford them,this is nothing more than the elitists way of trying to force the middle class and lower class to STOP having kids period. Go to college,come out 100k in debt,get job not paying enough and takes 15-20 years AT LEAST to pay off debt by then to late to have a family. The system needs to change and if poor people having kids is what it will take to crush the system then fine...go for it.
If you can't feed your own kids, don't have them. Your spawn is not my responsibility.
I truly don't care :). My wife works therefore ANY benefit we get OUR TAXES pay for those so just getting a refund on what is taken from us to begin with. I truly don't care what fucking asshole republican ***** think about it. Pick one or the other. FORCE companies to pay a livable wage for all jobs OR allow the poor to use welfare....only one costs the taxpayer money. If a company can afford million dollar salaries then they can afford 15$ an hour for every worker.
I too truly don't care. Get a fucking job, stop whining and feed your own Goddamned kids. If you can't do that, then give them up and give them a chance to gain the respect for themselves you never had.

This budget will not pass, top 2% get a 285 billion tax break & 14 million lose there health ins by next year. some how congress has to come together use there brain not there party loyalty .

What job do you have?
Disabled. Would LOVE to go to work driving a truck. Got a CDL B. Have even applied for jobs since I was disabled but I don't even get a call back. Never got a chance to use my CDL so more than likely people ain't interested in someone with no experience but is a fast learner. So fuck em. SSDI pays our rent and allows one of us to stay home with the baby and not have to pay robbery like prices for day care.

I was speaking of the ones that have played a good game and faked their disabilities and were awarded SSDI, not anyone that really was disabled.
Christ after what I went through to get my SSDI people must be downright desperate to get that little bit of money to go through all the testing and doctor visits and bullshit....goodness.

People want to say don't have kids if you can't afford them,this is nothing more than the elitists way of trying to force the middle class and lower class to STOP having kids period. Go to college,come out 100k in debt,get job not paying enough and takes 15-20 years AT LEAST to pay off debt by then to late to have a family. The system needs to change and if poor people having kids is what it will take to crush the system then fine...go for it.
If you can't feed your own kids, don't have them. Your spawn is not my responsibility.
I truly don't care :). My wife works therefore ANY benefit we get OUR TAXES pay for those so just getting a refund on what is taken from us to begin with. I truly don't care what fucking asshole republican ***** think about it. Pick one or the other. FORCE companies to pay a livable wage for all jobs OR allow the poor to use welfare....only one costs the taxpayer money. If a company can afford million dollar salaries then they can afford 15$ an hour for every worker.

Your wife has a job, your wife gets paid, but it becomes OURS when she gets home, to OUR house, that SHE pays for...gotcha. Seriously doubt YOU would get a job even if minimum rate went to $15/hour, because you have no skills.

Your wife has a job, your wife gets paid, but it becomes OURS when she gets home, to OUR house, that SHE pays for...gotcha. Seriously doubt YOU would get a job even if minimum rate went to $15/hour, because you have no skills.
Actually I have a CDL. Employers don't want to hire me,so fuck em. Hope the people they do hire quit or wreck the trucks. :). Oh and MY check goes to OUR rent so yes HER check is OURS as well.

Actually I have a CDL. Employers don't want to hire me,so fuck em. Hope the people they do hire quit or wreck the trucks. :). Oh and MY check goes to OUR rent so yes HER check is OURS as well.
Have you tried Craigslist for gigs? Maybe, someone can occasionally use a class b driver. You can probably work only when you want to, if you are not "hurting" for money.

Have you tried Craigslist for gigs? Maybe, someone can occasionally use a class b driver. You can probably work only when you want to, if you are not "hurting" for money.
Craigslist,Facebook,newspapers....hell have gone out and just put applications in as long as it was a truck company.

Craigslist,Facebook,newspapers....hell have gone out and just put applications in as long as it was a truck company.
not for firms, but for yourself, as a driver. a class b license is not a class c license. i was looking into RV's a while back. Even rental "excursions" may work, when you need some cash.

People need to realize the primary reason we're a fucked up society is we're pampered and lazy. This is why they're so hateful of things such as Trump, because they don't have real problems.

This just in fuck-nuts, all species work to survive. That's just how shit works. Somehow many Americans feel they're above that with their entitlements, gadgets and microwaves. So when your life feels incomplete, look at what you're doing on a daily basis.

What job do you have?

Able bodied labor known as the reserve labor pool should qualify for unemployment compensation on an at-will basis, if they simply don't want to work, right now.

Employment is at the will of either party not just the employer, for unemployment compensation.
So you should get UE because you don't feel like working. Maybe you should just starve and quit wasting your time on this planet along with our tax dollars.
The left wing "loves on the poor" at every opportunity, even if by equal protection of the law regarding the legal concept of employment at will; the right loves to, "hate on the poor", at every opportunity.
WTF do you mean employment at will? What the hell kind of stupid is that?

Able bodied labor known as the reserve labor pool should qualify for unemployment compensation on an at-will basis, if they simply don't want to work, right now.

Employment is at the will of either party not just the employer, for unemployment compensation.
So you should get UE because you don't feel like working. Maybe you should just starve and quit wasting your time on this planet along with our tax dollars.
The left wing "loves on the poor" at every opportunity, even if by equal protection of the law regarding the legal concept of employment at will; the right loves to, "hate on the poor", at every opportunity.
Federal Doctrine in American law, "stupid"?

Well dipwad that means you and the employer willingly enter into a compensation for certain work agreement. It doesn't mean you get to opt out of working at all and make us pay for your lazy ass.

Well dipwad that means you and the employer willingly enter into a compensation for certain work agreement. It doesn't mean you get to opt out of working at all and make us pay for your lazy ass.
What part of, employment at will, is too difficult for you to understand?

Forum List

Back