Trump's Budget Message: Get A Job!

Nothing like making it more difficult for the poor to get and keep a job, if they can find one.
I suggest you keep a keen eye on what the media and the democrats are calling cuts. There are no actual cuts to anything in the budget. They are all reductions in the increase. In other words they get the same money they got last year but with a smaller increase than they expected. It should be pretty easy to deal with and not have all the hyper OMG! PEOPLE ARE GOING TO DIE! Bullshit.

Here are the 66 programs eliminated in Trump's budget
Holy shit. 66 things we don't need the Feds for.
I didn't see the drug war on there.
Ok, so?
it should be on there.

I suggest you keep a keen eye on what the media and the democrats are calling cuts. There are no actual cuts to anything in the budget. They are all reductions in the increase. In other words they get the same money they got last year but with a smaller increase than they expected. It should be pretty easy to deal with and not have all the hyper OMG! PEOPLE ARE GOING TO DIE! Bullshit.

Here are the 66 programs eliminated in Trump's budget
Let's end the drug war, instead!

You have a point there, eliminating the DEA would save a lot of money. Transfer some of the cartel investigations to the FBI.

I would imagine the Homeland security flood changes will worry quite a few, even if they have NFIP.
The DEA works for the FDA.

Seems like it but they really fall under the DOJ

Drug Enforcement Administration - Wikipedia
Thanks, it should be under the FDA.

Repubs and drumpf want to end all OT and they will.
Actually they are leaving it up to the states and we have NEVER had a problem with it because almost every company already offers it. Been that way for decades.

IOW, you voted for others to lose OT pay.

Color me not surprised that you are clueless as to what your vote means to other heard working Americans.

Including those who terrify you.
No one terrifies me. I am scared of nothing including death. I voted for the best candidate. As I said this overtime stuff was in effect decades ago. I can remember my father working and getting his time and a half OT pay in the early 90's.
Then why do you/they have a family?

Ever hear of planning?
If I had waited until I was RICH enough to have a family I would have NEVER had kids
Nobody said rich dipshit. Being able to support your family doesn't mean rich. It means being able to pay the bills.
We can pay bills,barely sometimes but we pay them,we just can't afford food by ourselves.My entire check goes to rent wife's has to be divided up for gas,bills,diapers,whatever else we may need etc. Doesn't bother me a damn bit....the system won't force companies to stop stealing people's labor then I have no issue that OUR tax dollars pay for benefits we need. We would LOVE to not need it and hopefully here in about 2 years we won't....depends on how long takes wife to get done with college.
What job do you have?
Disabled. Would LOVE to go to work driving a truck. Got a CDL B. Have even applied for jobs since I was disabled but I don't even get a call back. Never got a chance to use my CDL so more than likely people ain't interested in someone with no experience but is a fast learner. So fuck em. SSDI pays our rent and allows one of us to stay home with the baby and not have to pay robbery like prices for day care.
Maybe you can be an, RV class b driver for someone who needs an occasional driver?

Just saw a woman talking about her and her husband and the GOP healthcare plan.

Her husband is delusional due to Alzheimer's and she has heart disease.

The GOP's plan is very simple and inexpensive. Fits right in with the Trump budget.

1. Throw him out into the street

2. Let her die.

See? The GOP plan.

Repubs and drumpf want to end all OT and they will.
Actually they are leaving it up to the states and we have NEVER had a problem with it because almost every company already offers it. Been that way for decades.

Color me not surprised that you are clueless as to what your vote means to other heard working Americans.

No one terrifies me. I am scared of nothing including death. I voted for the best candidate. As I said this overtime stuff was in effect decades ago. I can remember my father working and getting his time and a half OT pay in the early 90's.
Then why do you/they have a family?

Ever hear of planning?
If I had waited until I was RICH enough to have a family I would have NEVER had kids
Nobody said rich dipshit. Being able to support your family doesn't mean rich. It means being able to pay the bills.
We can pay bills,barely sometimes but we pay them,we just can't afford food by ourselves.My entire check goes to rent wife's has to be divided up for gas,bills,diapers,whatever else we may need etc. Doesn't bother me a damn bit....the system won't force companies to stop stealing people's labor then I have no issue that OUR tax dollars pay for benefits we need. We would LOVE to not need it and hopefully here in about 2 years we won't....depends on how long takes wife to get done with college.
What job do you have?
Disabled. Would LOVE to go to work driving a truck. Got a CDL B. Have even applied for jobs since I was disabled but I don't even get a call back. Never got a chance to use my CDL so more than likely people ain't interested in someone with no experience but is a fast learner. So fuck em. SSDI pays our rent and allows one of us to stay home with the baby and not have to pay robbery like prices for day care.

I was speaking of the ones that have played a good game and faked their disabilities and were awarded SSDI, not anyone that really was disabled.

The GOP's plan is very simple and inexpensive. Fits right in with the Trump budget.

2. Let her die.

See? The GOP plan.

Pleas show us where all that's printed. As for the old bag and her bo, Soylent green.

Last edited:
“We need people to go back to work,” Trump’s budget director, Mick Mulvaney, told reporters on Monday. “If you’re on food stamps and you’re able-bodied, we need you to go back to work.”

Oh the Humanity!

Shame the grocery stores pay $10.00 to start and cant find workers....our local school district needs van drivers an easy job but most drivers are in their 60's and up because they cant find help. Sooner than later the ball is going to drop because this cant go on forever.
10$ isn't enough to support a family.
Yep. That's why people with brains wait.

2. Let her die.

See? The GOP plan.
Yet, the right wing would like to claim they "love the poor" and it is the left wing that allegedly, "hates on the poor".

I see Trump turning the US into a militaristic nation..Where corporations can screw you and the only real jobs with benefits is by serving in the military..Think of Rome after the fall of the republic...

What job do you have?

I was speaking of the ones that have played a good game and faked their disabilities and were awarded SSDI, not anyone that really was disabled.
Able bodied labor known as the reserve labor pool should qualify for unemployment compensation on an at-will basis, if they simply don't want to work, right now.

Employment is at the will of either party not just the employer, for unemployment compensation.

Work is for suckers and illegals.

Hmm, well just put WellCare to work back in but make it more strict. Require a state ID when applying for benifet and close all programs to wet backs.most stat s are already doing it.
Let's get "more strict" about creating Jobs Booms for capitalists', capital gains tax preference.

End the work tax if capitalists are not offering, "sign on bonuses" as a "sunk cost" because they are that Good at Capitalism.

Last edited:

What job do you have?

Able bodied labor known as the reserve labor pool should qualify for unemployment compensation on an at-will basis, if they simply don't want to work, right now.

Employment is at the will of either party not just the employer, for unemployment compensation.
So you should get UE because you don't feel like working. Maybe you should just starve and quit wasting your time on this planet along with our tax dollars.

“We need people to go back to work,” Trump’s budget director, Mick Mulvaney, told reporters on Monday. “If you’re on food stamps and you’re able-bodied, we need you to go back to work.”

Oh the Humanity!

Shame the grocery stores pay $10.00 to start and cant find workers....our local school district needs van drivers an easy job but most drivers are in their 60's and up because they cant find help. Sooner than later the ball is going to drop because this cant go on forever.
10$ isn't enough to support a family.
If you can't afford to provide for a family then don't start one; It's not society's responsibility to subsidize bad decisions.

What job do you have?

So you should get UE because you don't feel like working. Maybe you should just starve and quit wasting your time on this planet along with our tax dollars.
The left wing "loves on the poor" at every opportunity, even if by equal protection of the law regarding the legal concept of employment at will; the right loves to, "hate on the poor", at every opportunity.

People need extra assistance. I'm all for cutting down abuse of these programs, but who is anyone to say someone who can't work, has trouble finding work or works but needs more help is unworthy of using social programs?

People need extra assistance. I'm all for cutting down abuse of these programs, but who is anyone to say someone who can't work, has trouble finding work or works but needs more help is unworthy of using social programs?
the right wing alleges to have some form of "moral" superiority.

I allege the right wing has nothing but fallacy induced fantasy.

What job do you have?

Christ after what I went through to get my SSDI people must be downright desperate to get that little bit of money to go through all the testing and doctor visits and bullshit....goodness.

People want to say don't have kids if you can't afford them,this is nothing more than the elitists way of trying to force the middle class and lower class to STOP having kids period. Go to college,come out 100k in debt,get job not paying enough and takes 15-20 years AT LEAST to pay off debt by then to late to have a family. The system needs to change and if poor people having kids is what it will take to crush the system then fine...go for it.

What job do you have?

Christ after what I went through to get my SSDI people must be downright desperate to get that little bit of money to go through all the testing and doctor visits and bullshit....goodness.

People want to say don't have kids if you can't afford them,this is nothing more than the elitists way of trying to force the middle class and lower class to STOP having kids period. Go to college,come out 100k in debt,get job not paying enough and takes 15-20 years AT LEAST to pay off debt by then to late to have a family. The system needs to change and if poor people having kids is what it will take to crush the system then fine...go for it.
If you can't feed your own kids, don't have them. Your spawn is not my responsibility.

What job do you have?

If you can't feed your own kids, don't have them. Your spawn is not my responsibility.
I truly don't care :). My wife works therefore ANY benefit we get OUR TAXES pay for those so just getting a refund on what is taken from us to begin with. I truly don't care what fucking asshole republican ***** think about it. Pick one or the other. FORCE companies to pay a livable wage for all jobs OR allow the poor to use welfare....only one costs the taxpayer money. If a company can afford million dollar salaries then they can afford 15$ an hour for every worker.

Forum List

Back