Trump's Budget Message: Get A Job!

With all the things Trump has done to liberal snowflakes, this will bunch their panties to yet unseen levels:

The message of Trump’s budget: Get a job!

The Horror! The Horror!

“We need people to go back to work,” Trump’s budget director, Mick Mulvaney, told reporters on Monday. “If you’re on food stamps and you’re able-bodied, we need you to go back to work.”

Oh the Humanity!

Shame the grocery stores pay $10.00 to start and cant find workers....our local school district needs van drivers an easy job but most drivers are in their 60's and up because they cant find help. Sooner than later the ball is going to drop because this cant go on forever.

I know MANY people who WORK full time jobs and still need food stamps. The right needs to stop being so dumb...over half the people who get FS DO WORK. Simple facts.
I know MANY people who WORK full time jobs and still need food stamps. The right needs to stop being so dumb...over half the people who get FS DO WORK. Simple facts.
Here's the simple facts...
Food stamps isn't a means to afford things
you're not keen on sacrificing!

Sacrifice and get a 2nd job...simple

“We need people to go back to work,” Trump’s budget director, Mick Mulvaney, told reporters on Monday. “If you’re on food stamps and you’re able-bodied, we need you to go back to work.”

Oh the Humanity!

Shame the grocery stores pay $10.00 to start and cant find workers....our local school district needs van drivers an easy job but most drivers are in their 60's and up because they cant find help. Sooner than later the ball is going to drop because this cant go on forever.
10$ isn't enough to support a family.
Work 2 jobs and start getting creative with chicken!
Nobody told anyone to have a family they couldn't feed!

With all the things Trump has done to liberal snowflakes, this will bunch their panties to yet unseen levels:

The Horror! The Horror!

Oh the Humanity!

that may not work for everyone or be the "best option" for most people. unemployment compensation for capitalism's, natural rate of unemployment (for the bottom line of Capitalists), is Always useful.

The Horror! The Horror!

Oh the Humanity!

I thought most the people who get food stamps are children, so how could most have jobs?

Anyway, Obama loosened the ABAWD regulations making it easier for able-bodied adult w/o dependent children to get them.

Get a fucking job and stop mooching! I agree.
Kids don't get FS. An adult has to apply for them. If you have kids you get more FS. My state NC already has a work requirement went into effect last year....doesn't change much....as I said most people who get FS already work,their labor is just stolen for a less than livable wage.
Nice try and can that tired shit. You work and get paid what you're worth. If you're worthless and getting paid you're lucky. Food stamps should not be a way of subsidizing crack and malt liquor.
Not gonna work that way son. Want people off FS then pay people who work a livable wage,don't want to pay a livable wage then you have given up the right to WHINE about them getting food stamps. Simple facts.

The Horror! The Horror!

Oh the Humanity!

I thought most the people who get food stamps are children, so how could most have jobs?

Anyway, Obama loosened the ABAWD regulations making it easier for able-bodied adult w/o dependent children to get them.

Kids don't get FS. An adult has to apply for them. If you have kids you get more FS. My state NC already has a work requirement went into effect last year....doesn't change much....as I said most people who get FS already work,their labor is just stolen for a less than livable wage.
Nice try and can that tired shit. You work and get paid what you're worth. If you're worthless and getting paid you're lucky. Food stamps should not be a way of subsidizing crack and malt liquor.
Not gonna work that way son. Want people off FS then pay people who work a livable wage,don't want to pay a livable wage then you have given up the right to WHINE about them getting food stamps. Simple facts.
Not gonna work that way son. Want people off FS then pay people who work a livable wage,don't want to pay a livable wage then you have given up the right to WHINE about them getting food stamps. Simple facts
Get rid of the cable, fast food, cell phone, sorry, no chips and soda,
can't get your nails done, no video games.....

IT'S CALLED SACRIFICE.... SIMPLE!

Not gonna work that way son. Want people off FS then pay people who work a livable wage,don't want to pay a livable wage then you have given up the right to WHINE about them getting food stamps. Simple facts

People should be taught, capital management, not any form of fishing.

The Horror! The Horror!

Oh the Humanity!

that may not work for everyone or be the "best option" for most people. unemployment compensation for capitalism's, natural rate of unemployment (for the bottom line of Capitalists), is Always useful.
that may not work for everyone or be the "best option" for most people.
Excuse me darling....this isn't about being the 'best option'
You do what you have to and make it work!

I lost my 2nd job last month...
right now I'm using the hot spot on my sons phone for internet,
my home phone, cable and internet are off until further notice
I don't have a cell phone and I spot wash my clothes

I eat at work and just buy food/cook for my son
and my two days off this week, I picked up
due to someone getting fired!

Think I want to work 7 days...I don't!
but, it is what it is and I do what I have to!

If I'm behind someone in line at the store,
and they have soda, hostess, chips, cookies, pop tarts
and are using link, are dressed nice, on a cell and driving....
THEY DON'T NEED FOOD STAMPS!

So you should get UE because you don't feel like working. Maybe you should just starve and quit wasting your time on this planet along with our tax dollars.
The left wing "loves on the poor" at every opportunity, even if by equal protection of the law regarding the legal concept of employment at will; the right loves to, "hate on the poor", at every opportunity.
WTF do you mean employment at will? What the hell kind of stupid is that?
Federal Doctrine in American law, "stupid"?
Well dipwad that means you and the employer willingly enter into a compensation for certain work agreement. It doesn't mean you get to opt out of working at all and make us pay for your lazy ass.
What part of, employment at will, is too difficult for you to understand?
It's the part where you decide you don't want be employed but think I owe you some money for a home and food. Be unemployed all you want. Fuck off for expecting me to pay for your lazy ass to live.

The Horror! The Horror!

Oh the Humanity!

Feeding yourself is always useful you moron. Expecting others to feed you is not useful. Do you understand yet?

People should be taught, capital management, not any form of fishing
I don't know what the hell you mean by fishing but,
people need to be responsible and frugal.

If you can't afford things you want and buy groceries
then you have to choose, wants or needs!

The Horror! The Horror!

Oh the Humanity!

Not gonna happen. Wife is up at 6 am leaves at 7 for work. Works from 8 to 4:30 and gets home about 5:30 JUST in time for me to rush out door to take kids to ball practice or games and she makes supper. She couldn't handle another job even if she wanted one. Thankfully she is making the most she ever has but still dealing with worthless rich pricks. So I enjoy every minute of screwing the system that's screwed us. I could teach a class on how to get what you need to take care of your family. If we lived in Europe the taxes we pay would insure we had free health care AND college education for our children. Its why I hope my kids all move to Europe and stay there. The US has done NOTHING for us so why should we do anything for it!?

Oh the Humanity!

10$ isn't enough to support a family.
Work 2 jobs and start getting creative with chicken!
Nobody told anyone to have a family they couldn't feed!
All the meat we eat is Chicken and Ground Turkey. Usually 2 large packages of chicken which wife separates and also slices into strips to make it stretch even farther and ground turkey I just bought 5,three pound packages Monday that should last us all month if not longer.

We have Satellite,I think fast food is disgusting and if the kids ever get it its a 1$ burger or biscuit,cell phone for the 2 of us is 50$ a month and we don't use home phone at all,we don't even have one. Don't eat chips. Wife doesn't get nails done and never has.I surprised her ONCE to get her hair done and her eyebrows once. We own no video game systems and never have and never will. We aren't as bad off as some people but that's because we don't buy new clothes for the kids,we don't eat out much at all,we pass down clothes and I literally go without new clothes for an entire year to insure kids don't go without.We also don't have car payments...got older cars but eh its worth it.

Capital management means you have to actually have an income to manage. You're on here saying people that don't feel like working shouldn't have to. So how the hell do you manage capital you won't go out there and earn?

Odium this is your quote. Your response was too fucked up to parse so I just copied it.

Not gonna happen. Wife is up at 6 am leaves at 7 for work. Works from 8 to 4:30 and gets home about 5:30 JUST in time for me to rush out door to take kids to ball practice or games and she makes supper. She couldn't handle another job even if she wanted one. Thankfully she is making the most she ever has but still dealing with worthless rich pricks. So I enjoy every minute of screwing the system that's screwed us. I could teach a class on how to get what you need to take care of your family. If we lived in Europe the taxes we pay would insure we had free health care AND college education for our children. Its why I hope my kids all move to Europe and stay there. The US has done NOTHING for us so why should we do anything for it!?

Has it not dawned on you who the worthless prick is in this situation? It's not rich people, certainly not your wife. It's you. You are the weak link in this situation. Your wife who is making money and paying taxes is the system you think you're fucking. And you want more hand outs. How she lives with your lazy ass is amazing to me.

She couldn't handle another job even if she wanted one.
Its amazing what you can do when you have to
So I enjoy every minute of screwing the system that's screwed us.
And, how has the system screwed you, pray tell
Apparently he's pissed off after sending his wife off bright and early to go earn a living so he can take his kids to soccer practice and thinks we should be giving him more welfare. But he won't even make dinner. Waits for the wife to come home after a long day of supporting his worthless ass to come make it.

So Odi, why is she keeping you around again?

We have Satellite,I think fast food is disgusting and if the kids ever get it its a 1$ burger or biscuit,cell phone for the 2 of us is 50$ a month and we don't use home phone at all,we don't even have one. Don't eat chips. Wife doesn't get nails done and never has.I surprised her ONCE to get her hair done and her eyebrows once. We own no video game systems and never have and never will. We aren't as bad off as some people but that's because we don't buy new clothes for the kids,we don't eat out much at all,we pass down clothes and I literally go without new clothes for an entire year to insure kids don't go without.We also don't have car payments...got older cars but eh its worth it.

Imagine what you could do if your lazy entitled ass ever got off the couch and put half the effort into your living as your wife does.

How a loser like you even finds these women is amazing to me. What do you have to offer her?

Odium this is your quote. Your response was too fucked up to parse so I just copied it.

Has it not dawned on you who the worthless prick is in this situation? It's not rich people, certainly not your wife. It's you. You are the weak link in this situation. Your wife who is making money and paying taxes is the system you think you're fucking. And you want more hand outs. How she lives with your lazy ass is amazing to me.
Triggered my first CONservative...ROFLMAO! Hilarious...cries as much as the pathetic worthless libtard snowflakes do! Same shit different JEW ideology.

Triggered my first CONservative...ROFLMAO! Hilarious...cries as much as the pathetic worthless libtard snowflakes do! Same shit different JEW ideology.
WTF do Jews have to do with any of this?

When will people start carrying their own luggage?

WTF do Jews have to do with any of this?

When will people start carrying their own luggage?
Capitalism is a jewish ideology. Its destructive to the white race. I only gave a TIDBIT of my life...I don't need to explain what goes on every single day in our lives or WHY I get disability,fact is I got a skill,busted my ass to get it and due to others laziness and ignorance and disrespect I was injured and life went off the rails so we just rolled with it. I watch the 2 year old every single day and now that school is out I watch all 4 kids all day. Clowns like Missouri there are nothing but whiny COnservative snowflakes who think their way is the best way,they are just as pathetic as the liberal snowflakes. I got screwed by the entire system so I feel wonderful screwing the system back....some things you learn the hard way unfortunately....did you know that OWNING a vehicle according to social security scumbags means they take the money you paid for the vehicle out of your check until its paid back? Such bullshit. Fuck them. According to those pricks I have owned same vehicle for 6 years :) I won't be telling them different!

Forum List

Back