Trump's Butler on CNN

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
CNN-Carol-and-Trump-Butler.jpg

There will be a huge push back on this because it comes from Rush Limbaugh. But the story is the transcript of the CNN interview by Carol Costello, their current anti-Trump info babe. (I did a search for the actual video and couldn't find it)

Rush, of course, has his own sardonic side on Costello and her questions, but here's just one of her efforts to try to get some dirt on Trump:

RUSH: And finally, "Can you tell my viewers something about Donald Trump that they don't realize," like he kills cats, like he picks the wings off of flies? Is there anything like that you can tell us? (She didn't say that but you know that that's what they're looking for.)

SENECAL: Yeah. I tell you, first of all, he's an incredibly generous person. He's been generous to his employees. He's generous to strangers.; He's an entirely nice guy. He's not the great, gruff person that people play him out to be. Sure, you attack him, he's gonna fight back. But most of the time, he's just a nice man. I mean, I lasted with him for 20 years. He had to be pretty good.

COSTELLO: (cackling) I have to leave it there, Tony Senecal. Thank you very much for joining me this morning.

RUSH: (fake laughter) "Who gave me this guy?" she's asking.

I won't bother to give the link to Rush as I'm sure someone will come up with the original interview. And, IMHO, of more of those who work with and for The Donald come forward, he would be unstoppable.

I think Chris Christie should have to become Trump's butler because he lost, like in the Seinfeld episode.

"I think we are going to have to pass on this a buttalor show."

I think Chris Christie should have to become Trump's butler because he lost, like in the Seinfeld episode.

"I think we are going to have to pass on this a buttalor show."

Do IGNORE requests automatically expire?

Forum List

Back