trump's call to Ukraine was "crazy and frightening"

TDS thread of the day here it comes. :auiqs.jpg:
Please provide a full-throated defense for this phone call. If Trump is rooting out corruption, why does he want Biden and Biden alone investigated? Or is Biden the only corruption in all of Ukraine?

Please tell us why it is fitting and proper for a president to single out his political opponent? Tell us how soliciting foreign aid in a political campaign is not against the law? Tell us how, given Teump's track record on corruption is not hypocritical at best, criminal at worst.

I, for one, am eager to hear a defense that isn't 'I'm rubber and you're glue', or a form of 'whataboutism'.
its his job,,,maybe biden shouldnt have ran for office and think it would protect him,,,
and biden isnt the only one being investigated,,the DNC is neck deep in collusion with the ukraine to effect the 2016 election

Tip of the iceberg.

Please provide a full-throated defense for this phone call. If Trump is rooting out corruption, why does he want Biden and Biden alone investigated? Or is Biden the only corruption in all of Ukraine?

Please tell us why it is fitting and proper for a president to single out his political opponent? Tell us how soliciting foreign aid in a political campaign is not against the law? Tell us how, given Teump's track record on corruption is not hypocritical at best, criminal at worst.

I, for one, am eager to hear a defense that isn't 'I'm rubber and you're glue', or a form of 'whataboutism'.

trump lies and has NO remorse....and he can still sleep at night....the sign of a Narcissist.....an evil asshole Narcissist

Was Obama seeking political dirt on an opponent? He was negotiating in America's interests, not his own..

Yep. And Obama even weaponized the IRS domestically to gather dirt and harm his opponents....and the Intelligence community both domestically and abroad.....like ALL globalists do. (real upstanding guy.....not)

You're such a partisn hack.

Where was their faux rage when Bill and Obama were doing the exact same thing?

trump lies and has NO remorse....and he can still sleep at night....the sign of a Narcissist.....an evil asshole Narcissist

So, Dem's lie through their teeth repeatedly. You don't have a leg to stand on. :eusa_hand:

Obama caught on a hot mic asking the president of Russia for help, letting them know he will have more leeway after his election...OH SNAP :auiqs.jpg:

Obama was still re-elected. He NEVER asked a foreign government to provide dirt on an opponent....NEVER!

No president has been so corrupt to seek foreign help to be elected....until now.

trump feels like he can break any law and Stooge Barr will look the other way.
We’re just now starting to learn about the corruption and lawlessness that thrived within the obama administration.

Trump’s Ukraine Call Was ‘Crazy’ and ‘Frightening,’ Official Told Whistle-Blower Trump’s Ukraine Call Was ‘Crazy’ and ‘Frightening,’ Official Told Whistle-Blower

He got away with seeking aid from a foreign country before. Now....he is an old hand at it.

Think about it.....This country has NEVER had a presidential candidate who is depending on the aid of a foreign country to be re-eleced.....Not even Tricky Dick stooped this low.....

trump is despicable and a moral wasteland....

Trump’s Ukraine Call Was ‘Crazy’ and ‘Frightening,’ Official Told Whistle-Blower Trump’s Ukraine Call Was ‘Crazy’ and ‘Frightening,’ Official Told Whistle-Blower

He got away with seeking aid from a foreign country before. Now....he is an old hand at it.

Think about it.....This country has NEVER had a presidential candidate who is depending on the aid of a foreign country to be re-eleced.....Not even Tricky Dick stooped this low.....

Donald is a mentally ill wanna be dictator and oligarch

Trump was downright stupid in the way he phrased his request for a favor

We need a favor “though”

The CIA must be laughing their asses off at how easy it is to deceive liberals, democrats, and leftists.

The ends justify the means, to protect the country from the enemy with in...the left.

Obama caught on a hot mic asking the president of Russia for help, letting them know he will have more leeway after his election...OH SNAP :auiqs.jpg:
Was Obama seeking political dirt on an opponent? He was negotiating in America's interests, not his own.

And I asked for no 'whataboutisms'. Oh. Snap.

Obama was asking for favors just like Bill Clinton did of Tony Blaire. You two faced hypocrites are laughable.

Yes....they all ask for favors.....but NOBODY in the WH has asked a foreign government to investigate a political rival....it is illegal.

But....as with Tricky Dick....the cover up is going to be much worse.....MUCH WORSE....

The trumpettes....particularly....the Putin paid trumpettes are feeling the hear. Out in Force!

Was Obama seeking political dirt on an opponent? He was negotiating in America's interests, not his own..

Yep. And Obama even weaponized the IRS domestically to gather dirt and harm his opponents....and the Intelligence community both domestically and abroad.....like ALL globalists do. (real upstanding guy.....not)

In your mind, in your political ethos, is it wrong for a president to ask for favors that benefit themselves personally?

Was Obama seeking political dirt on an opponent? He was negotiating in America's interests, not his own.

Obama was asking for favors just like Bill Clinton did of Tony Blaire. You two faced hypocrites are laughable.

Yes....they all ask for favors.....but NOBODY in the WH has asked a foreign government to investigate a political rival....it is illegal.

But....as with Tricky Dick....the cover up is going to be much worse.....MUCH WORSE....

Your hypocrisy and double standards are delicious.

In your mind, in your political ethos, is it wrong for a president to ask for favors that benefit themselves personally?

Ask Obama, he was caught on a hot mic and video doing so.

What I find stunning...is that Trump has now been caught doing almost exactly what he was accused of in the 2016 election and got away with

LOL, investigating Biden’s past corruption is now “helping re-election”?

We have had presidential candidates that depended on the aid of foreign countries before. Namely the Clintons and also the Hussein, all received help from China.

........we have the actual transcript of the call...it is the same call.......the press is pretending like the transcript of the call doesn't exist......

Are you really this stupid, or do you just pretend to be this stupid?

Moron, he asked for them to look at the 2016 election, and the Ukranian brought up biden, you freaking doofus......

The transcript is out there, anyone can read it....you and the other asshats are acting as if it didn't exist.....expecting uninformed people to just take what you say as the truth.....you doofus.

You seem to be forgetting about Hillary and “the dossier”.

Not the same thing. Another case of "Hey, Look Over There" isn't working out so well anymore. It's been done too many times already.

You seem to be forgetting about Hillary and “the dossier”.

When did Hillary strong arm a head of state to get dirt on an opponent? She began paying for an opposition research project that was begun by a trump OPPO ent.

Just because the dossier writer was British does not come close the equating with trump strong arming the President of a foreign country.....An Authentic President of a foreign country that did not have to have help from Russis to win....aka....your oranfe piece of Shit....

Forum List

Back