Trump's campaign message is going to be very easy to deliver. DO YOU WANT TO EAT???

Trump really doesn't have to work very hard to deliver a message this time.

1.) Do you want to vote for my opponent or do you want to eat?
2.) Do you want to vote for my opponent or do you want to drive your car?
3.) Do you want to vote for my opponent or do you want to see your savings dwindle by 200% while they sit there?
4.) Do you want to vote for my opponent or do you want to have lights in your house?
5.) Do you want to vote for my opponent or do you want to have heat?

I mean he really doesn't even need any speech writers this time.

Jo
Is Trump even still alive? Good for him.

Trump really doesn't have to work very hard to deliver a message this time.

1.) Do you want to vote for my opponent or do you want to eat?
2.) Do you want to vote for my opponent or do you want to drive your car?
3.) Do you want to vote for my opponent or do you want to see your savings dwindle by 200% while they sit there?
4.) Do you want to vote for my opponent or do you want to have lights in your house?
5.) Do you want to vote for my opponent or do you want to have heat?

I mean he really doesn't even need any speech writers this time.

Jo

I'm a Democrat.

I eat. Really well.

I drive. I drive a Lincoln. no problemo.

My savings are down, but not as much as under Trump.

I have many lights in my house. Most are smart lights that go on/off as programmed; or as I desire.

I'm in south Florida, so heat is not as big a concern for others further north; but between any one of my 3 central units, heat has not been a problem for me; even as temperatures dipped into the 40's.

I'm a Democrat.

I eat. Really well.

I drive. I drive a Lincoln. no problemo.

My savings are down, but not as much as under Trump.

I have many lights in my house. Most are smart lights that go on/off as programmed; or as I desire.

I'm in south Florida, so heat is not as big a concern for others further north; but between any one of my 3 central units, heat has not been a problem for me; even as temperatures dipped into the 40's.

Your absence of concern for fellow Americans whom are not in your situation, IS DULY NOTED!!

So drop any of your future Democrat virtue signalling cause you are a typical Martha Vineyards type Dimm.

Thank you.

Your absence of concern for fellow Americans whom are not in your situation, IS DULY NOTED!!

So drop any of your future Democrat virtue signalling cause you are a typical Martha Vineyards type Dimm.

Thank you.

The Dems really have turned into everything they once decried the neocon Republicans for.

Sad.

He forgets that under Reagan unemployment hit 10.3%, and the national debt tripled.
That's because under Reagan our tax brackets were adjust for inflation the for the fist time. Prior to that inflation causes our taxes to go up. The government automatically got a higher percentage of our income every year. That one reason Dims really hated him.

More like, "do you want to eat out? Do you want a new outfit? Wanna to go South Padre for the weekend?"

Restaurants, weekend trips, vacations, and new clothes are what people cut back on when gasoline, and groceries eat up the money they had been budgeting for that and when those things become much more expensive.

That's because under Reagan our tax brackets were adjust for inflation the for the fist time. Prior to that inflation causes our taxes to go up. The government automatically got a higher percentage of our income every year. That one reason Dims really hated him.
Reagan tripled the national debt.

So when Obama was president, it was Obama who raised the debt; but when Reagan was president, it was the Congress who raised it?

:cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:
Democrats ran Congress both times, so yes. Dims are always the ones trying to jack up spending, and that's what they do whenever they are involved in the negotiations.

Democrats ran Congress both times, so yes. Dims are always the ones trying to jack up spending, and that's what they do whenever they are involved in the negotiations.

Fucking moron, Republicans controlled the Senate in 6 of Reagan's 8 years. Republicans controlled the House in 6 of Obama's 8 years and the Senate in 2 of his 8 years.

Are you ever not a fucking moron?

Ever??

Forum List

Back