Trump's campaign message is going to be very easy to deliver. DO YOU WANT TO EAT???

1.) Do you want to vote for my opponent or do you want to eat?

fb9ab52d-95fc-4c1e-b0f8-7c445ee298fd_text.gif

~S~

And yet the non-productive half will still vote for anything with a d in front of it.

Apparently staying out of prison for raping children is a stronger force than eating or driving a car.
Those on da welfarz that vote Republican love how you always leave them out of the equation...

Not another food is expensive thread. Your last one on the topic went to hell rather fast.
Will you donate some of your supposed 3% of the richest wealth to the con artist Trump?

There's a real reason why they put ice cream under chain and lock in Walgreens in NYC!!
Buffoon.

Every point was the speading of Fear and Hate. Pure Rump MAGAt.
Call it whatever you want those campaign lines will work like a charm unless the Democrats can come up with some financial magic. Remember Trump doesn't have to run for reelection after he gets elected again. If he pounds those points home he'll run over whoever is opposing him on the other side because they will have absolutely no defense.

Food prices increased during Trump along with prices for all imported items that had extra tariffs loaded on the prices.
Actually that's not true. The pandemic did drive prices up I noticed you left that out. Two months after Trump took office both chicken and pork products dropped by 40% at the markets.
Believe it.

Call it whatever you want those campaign lines will work like a charm unless the Democrats can come up with some financial magic. Remember Trump doesn't have to run for reelection after he gets elected again. If he pounds those points home he'll run over whoever is opposing him on the other side because they will have absolutely no defense.

He already tried that and got fired.

I have only posted two food threads in the past 2 weeks All the other threads were posted by other people who obviously see the same thing I do. Nothing went off topic the other thread I simply ran over you with the facts.
Bullshit. You ate crow, MFRR.

It was even higher under Carter and Reagan but not as high as during the Revolutionary War.
It went to 12% under Carter and then went down to 5% under Reagan. You tried to make it sound like their performances were equally good.

Yeah you shouldn't go there, the resistance to Trump for mere political folly caused Cuomo to kill many people's parents and grandparents by refusing to use his Naval Ship Hospital.
And Biden said he'd do a better Job with Covid and even though it's strength diminished, vaccines and tests were now readily avail. and we already had procedures in place to lessen deaths, he still somehow managed to cause more deaths in much less time, proving everyone wrong about Trumps Job and Biden wrong for boasting false claims he'd do better. People like you have to accept blame for the additional deaths and the retirement homes debacle.

Last edited:
Actually that's not true. The pandemic did drive prices up I noticed you left that out. 2 months after Trump took office both chicken and pork products dropped by 40% at the markets.
Believe it.
I can't include action over a year in one paragraph, just like you are not including every event of the year..
As far as prices it was all due to Trump subsidizing the agriculture industry by;

2020 was a blowout year for U.S. farm subsidies. Between the trade wars and COVID relief, bailouts soared. In the U.S., subsidies to the agriculture sector typically run around $20 billion per year. In 2020, bailouts rocketed that number to over $50 billion.

U.S. 2020 Farm Subsidy Breakdown​

Forum List

Back