Trump's campaign message is going to be very easy to deliver. DO YOU WANT TO EAT???

I can't include action over a year in one paragraph, just like you are not including every event of the year..
As far as prices it was all due to Trump subsidizing the agriculture industry by;

2020 was a blowout year for U.S. farm subsidies. Between the trade wars and COVID relief, bailouts soared. In the U.S., subsidies to the agriculture sector typically run around $20 billion per year. In 2020, bailouts rocketed that number to over $50 billion.

U.S. 2020 Farm Subsidy Breakdown

It's a zero sum game 50 billion is a drop in the bucket compared to the the real value of the gross domestic product.
Most of that money is imputed; It never even actually changes hands. In any case the average citizen isn't going to delve into the finer machinery of economic science... they're going to delve into their pockets and find them empty when they're at the grocery store trying to buy what they used to buy for that same amount. This isn't about economics 101 this is about what's going to get the votes.

People are suffering and they're going to blame those in charge.

It's a zero sum game 50 billion is a drop of the bucket compared to the the real value of the gross domestic product.
Most of that money is imputed It never even actually changes hands. In any case the average citizen isn't going to delve into the finer machinery of economic science they're going to delve into their pocket and find them empty when they're at the grocery store trying to buy what they used to buy for that same amount. This isn't about economics 101 this is about what's going to get the votes.
People are suffering and they're going to blame those in charge.
The same prices would be the same with a Republican admin also, you can't stop economic forces that are world wide by being a sore loser. I would also get a job that pays more like I do.

The same prices would be the same with a Republican admin also, you can't stop economic forces that are world wide by being a sore loser. I would also get a job that pays more like I do.
No.... A large segment of the prices.... maybe up to 40%... are due to the hydrocarbon squeeze put on solely by the left. Eventually we will transform our energy sector to non-hydrocarbon but it doesn't have to be done by starving everybody out. That's just stupid.

ROFL! Politicians would like you to believe they have no control over inflation, but the fact is they cause inflation. The fact is indisputable, but they will all deny it, even Republicans, because they want to steal your savings by inflating them away.

No.... A large segment of the prices.... maybe up to 40%... are due to the hydrocarbon squeeze put on solely by the left. Eventually we will transform our energy sector to non-hydrocarbon but it doesn't have to be done by starving everybody out. That's just stupid.
Now tell me how Biden destroyed the oil industry and how we were a net exporter of oil, I need a good laugh.

ROFL! Politicians would like you to believe they have no control over inflation, but the fact is they cause inflation. The fact is indisputable, but they will all deny it, even Republicans, because they want to steal your savings by inflating them away.
Yes, Trump shutting down the US and paying people to stay at home did cause inflation.

Trump really doesn't have to work very hard to deliver a message this time.

3.) Do you want to vote for my opponent or do you want to see your savings dwindle by 200% while they sit there?

I mean he really doesn't even need any speech writers this time.

Jo
Maybe Trump went to Wharton, but it's impossible to have something dwindle more than 100%

You don’t understand

We now have a Republican House of Representatives.
Stand back and watch all the effort to pass legislation to bring down food prices

Forum List

Back