Trump's difficult "dilemma".....

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
I'm fairly sure that the Trump camp is amid a min civil war, with advisers pushing one way or another.

Here's Trump's dilemma....If he decides to openly apologize for his racist remarks, he'll lose many within his base (they won't vote for Clinton and just stay home).....Either way, there are not enough within that base to even win but a few states in November,

Conversely, if Trump does NOT apologize, sane republicans will....as Sen. Lindsay aptly stated.....have to choose between country or party affiliation.

Of course, then there is a slew of other Trump controversies (his tax returns, Trump U., etc.) to bury this orangy clown.....Were he a "good republican", he should consider pulling out of the race.....unlikely, for sure, but better, much better than facing such a controversial convention (and an almost perfunctory loss in November, taking with him the senate GOP majority.)

I'm fairly sure that the Trump camp is amid a min civil war, with advisers pushing one way or another.

Here's Trump's dilemma....If he decides to openly apologize for his racist remarks, he'll lose many within his base (they won't vote for Clinton and just stay home).....Either way, there are not enough within that base to even win but a few states in November,

Conversely, if Trump does NOT apologize, sane republicans will....as Sen. Lindsay aptly stated.....have to choose between country or party affiliation.

Of course, then there is a slew of other Trump controversies (his tax returns, Trump U., etc.) to bury this orangy clown.....Were he a "good republican", he should consider pulling out of the race.....unlikely, for sure, but better, much better than facing such a controversial convention (and an almost perfunctory loss in November, taking with him the senate GOP majority.)

The only Republicans attacking Trump are RINO short termers. They will regret attacking Trump. Republicans have long memories. Lindsey Graham is exactly the kind of "Republican" we want evicted from the party.

Or the third option....Trump has something up his sleeve. There are rumblings he does. Trump is no fool

There is nothing racist about what he said.

"Progressives" constantly remind us how if we make any statements towards any "group" (regardless of how true it may be), that we'll draw the ire of that group.

"Don't say anything bad about illegal immigration or you'll lose the Hispanic vote!"
"Don't say anything bad about Radical Islam or Muslims will hate us!".

Trump merely applied that same logic- "This judge will not treat me fairly because of my views on immigration".

So, LWNJ's, what's the problem?

"Progressives" constantly remind us how if we make any statements towards any "group" (regardless of how true it may be), that we'll draw the ire of that group.

"Don't say anything bad about illegal immigration or you'll lose the Hispanic vote!"

Trump merely applied that same logic- "This judge will not treat me fairly because of my views on immigration".

????

How is that even remotely the same logic? You do realize a group is not the same as an individual dont you?

Paul Ryan, Mark Kirk, Jeff Flake, and Lindsay Graham have their heads up their collective arses. Eight years of Buraq Hussein Obama, America's community organizing Pervert in Chief is the problem, Donald Trump is America's answer.
Charging NASA with a mission to Mecca instead of back to the Moon and putting a man in every ladies bathroom, indeed.
Frank Marshall Davis, Marxist pervert and pedophile, the man first on the FBI's list of people to be arrested should war between the US and the USSR break out, became mentor to young Obama when Obama was the tender age of ten. Davis hated America, capitalism, whites, Christianity, Democracy, the police and the military. After eight years of Obama its obvious, that young Obama was a quick study and apt pupil, because the mature apple hasn't fallen very far from Davis's philosophical tree.

57574261130000a109383dfb.jpg

Report: Trump Sought Business Relationship With Gaddafi Regime

Yes, there IS dissent in The Trump camp.

The softies want to deport liberals.

The patriots want to (at minimum) sterilize them. But the sterilization done only by those facilities submitting the lowest bids.

Or the third option....Trump has something up his sleeve. There are rumblings he does. Trump is no fool

More like the rants of a sociopath. A sociopath with one personal bankruptcy and four business bankruptcies. So let's turn the economy over to this idiot.

Hussein Obama is the Muslim Trojan horse, if that was a hump to get over voting for a black man with a Muslim name that hates America by apologizing for America. I don't think Trump will have a problem being elected as a true American patriot who is for Americans first and last interest is for illegals and ISIS refugees. Hillary is for the establishment.

150602061243-hillary-clinton-cnn-orc-poll-june-2-2015-large-169.png
think Trump will have a problem

When liberals mind has been so blown by reality that they just can't express themselves coherently they play their Hitler card.

Thanks for the reminder!

The "problem" is that the VAST majority of sane Americans don't quite see it the same way as dimwits like you.

The only Republicans attacking Trump are RINO short termers. They will regret attacking Trump. Republicans have long memories. Lindsey Graham is exactly the kind of "Republican" we want evicted from the party.
Blah Blah Bripat is nattering about nothing he understands. And henrybhough is right there with him.

Forum List

Back