Trump's DOJ detains US citizen without charge and denies access to a lawyer

Obama just assassinated US citizens and their kids, blew them to bits with a drone strike.
Sez you. Got a link to the incident in question?

Additionally, if you're actually right about that, why not admit what Trump is doing to this US citizen is also wrong?

I'm too busy mocking the left's double standards.

Or the rights double standard who condemned Obama and are now cheering on Trump. Partisanship looks the same from both sides. Just a bunch of brainless lemmings doing and thinking what they are told to do and think

This is where I remind you I hate liberals, they will be destroyed God wills it.
Jesus was a liberal. Do you hate him too?

Obama just assassinated US citizens and their kids, blew them to bits with a drone strike.

It was front page news, did you sleep through the Obama administration?
So it should be easy for you to find then, huh?

Back up your point, if you can, and then tell me whether you agree with Obama doing that and Trump denying this US citizen due process.

I'm not your secretary helpless libwit. If you come to a politics discussion forum there's an assumption you are not completely ignorant of politics. Here have an eye roll for your parting gift :rolleyes:

Additionally, if you're actually right about that, why not admit what Trump is doing to this US citizen is also wrong?

I'm too busy mocking the left's double standards.

Or the rights double standard who condemned Obama and are now cheering on Trump. Partisanship looks the same from both sides. Just a bunch of brainless lemmings doing and thinking what they are told to do and think

This is where I remind you I hate liberals, they will be destroyed God wills it.
Jesus was a liberal. Do you hate him too?

And you fools wonder why God is messing with you, its troll statements like that ^^^

Back up your point, if you can, and then tell me whether you agree with Obama doing that and Trump denying this US citizen due process.

I'm not your secretary helpless libwit. If you come to a politics discussion forum there's an assumption you are not completely ignorant of politics. Here have an eye roll for your parting gift :rolleyes:
You can't back up your talk when challenged, name-caller. Typical conservative online.

And, believe me, this is not a defense of the citizen, who was picked up in Iraq after allegedly working with ISIS -- it's a defense of the American way.

If the US government arrests you, it has to charge you with a crime and provide you with access to an attorney if you request one. End of story.

That is, unless you are okay with America becoming a fascist/totalitarian state, one that locks up people and throws away the key.

We cannot allow Trump and his henchmen to destroy our democracy and legal system because they are a bunch of sissies with wet panties when they get scared.

Here is the link on the story. It's not "fake news," either:

Judge blasts Trump admin in hearing over American accused of fighting for ISIS - CNNPolitics
uhhuh

and your stance on obama executing one citizen and murdering another?

And, believe me, this is not a defense of the citizen, who was picked up in Iraq after allegedly working with ISIS -- it's a defense of the American way.

If the US government arrests you, it has to charge you with a crime and provide you with access to an attorney if you request one. End of story.

That is, unless you are okay with America becoming a fascist/totalitarian state, one that locks up people and throws away the key.

We cannot allow Trump and his henchmen to destroy our democracy and legal system because they are a bunch of sissies with wet panties when they get scared.

Judge blasts Trump admin in hearing over American accused of fighting for ISIS - CNNPolitics
uhhuh

and your stance on obama executing one citizen and murdering another?

My stance is that I posted about what Trump is doing to a US citizen now. I can see why you'd want to say, "What about Obama!!!!?" rather than address Fat Donald's unconstitutional behavior.

You can't back up your talk when challenged, name-caller. Typical conservative online.

I don't feel compelled to provide a link proving the earth orbits the sun either. Will I have to provide you with links to all 8 years of the Obama administration? Live in ignorance it matters not to me. :laugh:

If the US government arrests you, it has to charge you with a crime and provide you with access to an attorney if you request one.

When they "arrest" you on the battlefield? When you're fighting for our enemy?
Are you sure?

No

I don't feel compelled to provide a link proving the earth orbits the sun either. Will I have to provide you with links to all 8 years of the Obama administration? Live in ignorance it matters not to me. :laugh:
No one asked you for a link about the earth.

You talked the talk but can't link the link, righty.

If the US government arrests you, it has to charge you with a crime and provide you with access to an attorney if you request one.

Are you sure?
The US didn't arrest the guy - he was handed over to us.

He's a US citizen and he doesn't lose his rights if he's in a foreign country.

Last I checked, Congress has not declared a war since WWII. So, he's fighting a proxy war overseas (which is bad), but that doesn't mean he loses his constitutional rights when being detained by the US government.

No

:itsok: anything else?

No

:itsok: anything else?

I guess you missed this or are playing stupid:

"No one asked you for a link about the earth.

You talked the talk but can't link the link, righty."

Are you sure?

Last I checked, Congress has not declared a war since WWII. So, he's fighting a proxy war overseas (which is bad), but that doesn't mean he loses his constitutional rights when being detained by the US government.

We didn't arrest him.....why does he get a lawyer?

Last I checked, Congress has not declared a war since WWII.

So fighting for an enemy is okay then?

Are you sure?

We didn't arrest him.....why does he get a lawyer?

Last I checked, Congress has not declared a war since WWII.

So fighting for an enemy is okay then?
We have detained him without charging him. Google habeas corpus, if you don't know what that is. We have laws that prevent the government from doing just that to our citizens.

Whether the citizen is in the wrong fighting for a group overseas is irrelevant to whether he should be charged with a crime and given access to an attorney.

I agree with you.

Give this idiot his rights, but I think we should respect the nation with the most interest in enforcing its own laws on its own soil. We should surrender to any extradition order from Iraq. They'll treat him just fine too, won't they?
:lol:

The big red machine's teacher

Marge-Schott-Quotes-1.jpg

Do you still take flowers to the cemetery?

The "American way" is that you don't don't aid an enemy in trying to destroy this country. If the shithead was fighting for ISIS, then he's an enemy combatant and need to be dealt with.

That’s not what you right wingers said when Obama used drones to kill Americans fighting for Al Qaeda. You said these people were American citizens who were deprived of their Constitutional right to a fair trial.

Amazing how when it’s Trump depriving US citizens of their Constitutional rights, it’s fine by you.

Did I ever say that? I actually cheered when Obama ran up a bigger drone-strike body count than GW. During his 8 years in office, he actually was good at killing shithead Muslim terrorists. But that's about all. He even received a Nobel Peace Prize for his body count.

Unfortunately, he also ended up killing more innocent women and children with his drone strikes, than did GW.

You do like women and children, don't you?

Progressive globalists revere Muslims terrorists above all others.

Trump has nothing but contempt for the rights and protected liberties of the American people, the right to due process, and the rule of law.

Conservatives once again show they only care about the Constitution when it suits them.

The "American way" is that you don't don't aid an enemy in trying to destroy this country. If the shithead was fighting for ISIS, then he's an enemy combatant and need to be dealt with.

That’s not what you right wingers said when Obama used drones to kill Americans fighting for Al Qaeda. You said these people were American citizens who were deprived of their Constitutional right to a fair trial.

Amazing how when it’s Trump depriving US citizens of their Constitutional rights, it’s fine by you.
i have to agree with the lady on this point,because its true.....

Forum List

Back