Trump's dream team

ElmerMudd

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2009
Trump has put together his dream team to lead him to victory in November; Stephen Bannon, Roger Ailes and Roger Stone.

It would be difficult to find three uglier, old, fat white men. What is concerning is they are more dispicable and ugly on the inside than they are on the outside.

I say this as an old, fat, ugly white man but compared to them I am good looking.
I am beautiful on the inside though.

Trump has put together his dream team to lead him to victory in November; Stephen Bannon, Roger Ailes and Roger Stone.

It would be difficult to find three uglier, old, fat white men. What is concerning is they are more dispicable and ugly on the inside than they are on the outside.

I say this as an old, fat, ugly white man but compared to them I am good looking.
Wont he have a new dream team next week ?

Great picture! The Donald and the The Vladimir; two peas in a pod.

Great picture! The Donald and the The Vladimir; two peas in a pod.
Interesting that the Trump supporters do not argue about the inner and outer ugliness of the Trump mind trust

Personal appearances aside…

He has brought in a team to lock down a segment of the vote that was already locked down by his campaign. It would be like Ford tripling the number of dealerships in a region that has no cars being sold and where everyone drives an F150 already because they don’t like the Mustang they have in the garage.

This is a moronic strategy and underscores why politics is a profession; best left to the professionals. But they will blame the media, or the opponent, or the moderators or the…. Never themselves.

3 ugly, old, fat white men = 1 ugly, old, fat white woman (Hillary), who also happens to be ugly on the inside. You should be grateful that your guts ain't ugly..............:smoke:.

3 ugly, old, fat white men = 1 ugly, old, fat white woman (Hillary), who also happens to be ugly on the inside. You should be grateful that your guts ain't ugly..............:smoke:.
Good point, but I am beautiful inside by own analysis

He has brought in a team to lock down a segment of the vote that was already locked down by his campaign. It would be like Ford tripling the number of dealerships in a region that has no cars being sold and where everyone drives an F150 already because they don’t like the Mustang they have in the garage.

This is a moronic strategy and underscores why politics is a profession; best left to the professionals. But they will blame the media, or the opponent, or the moderators or the…. Never themselves.
One of them is a sex pest I believe. What have the others done ?

One of them is a sex pest I believe. What have the others done ?

Don’t know, don’t care.

Its as if nobody in the Trump family can open a Wikipedia page and see how many votes are needed to win the Presidency. It’s reminiscent of the scene in Breaking Bad when they were going to try to launder the money he was making and his wife had to use Wiki to look up how to do it.

His campaign was a laughing stock already. It’s just become more dysfunctional as a team built to win.

Good point, but I am beautiful inside by own analysis

And on one elses' analysis of it counts..........

Forum List

Back