Trumps "Executive Time" Expands As He Becomes Less And Less Able To Function As President

The man currently sitting in the Oval Office is incapable of performing the duties of the presidency. This is not a controversial statement; a top member of his own administration wrote an anonymous op-ed assuring the public that they and other members of that administration were actively working to "thwart" Trump's most damaging orders and "worst inclinations," thereby confirming to the public that there is an ongoing attempt to mitigate the damage from Trump's ignorance and impulsiveness.

But Trump is incapable of the job in an even more basic way: He cannot reliably show up for it. Instead, reports Politico, he spends the vast majority of his supposed workdays watching television and otherwise ignoring his responsibilities.

Trump's 'executive time' expands as he becomes less and less able to function as president
This is just getting motherfucking pathetic. Jesus. YOU LOST. HILLARY SUCKED. GET SOME GRIEF COUNSELING YOU COMMUNIST TWAT!!!

Hillary Clinton was never implied in the article. Only the verified by his own staff that he is a lazy, trifling pier of shit.

But then again he has been a lazy, trifling piece of shit his entire life.

But thanks for verifying to the board that Hillary Clinton still lives rent free in your head.

Yup, ya gotta LOVE those "anonymous" sources.

The OP article only strengthens my sense that Trump is a delegator as opposed to the non-delegation style of Jimmy Carter who was said to take on the role of White House tennis court scheduler. I suppose there is a point in-between the two styles that's ideal, but from what I see if it's going to be one or the other, I'd take the delegator.

The liberals need something, perhaps kittens to choke, to get Trump off what little they have of their minds for a little while.

If it isn't Russia they are always trying to find the next thing that will get him removed from office. All because Her highness Hillary was not corinated. She could have completed the liberal paradise of turning all of the country like San Fransisco.

Damn, another conservative smitten with Hillary Clinton.
Another liberal completely unhinged and obsessed with every moment and gesture of Trump.

The liberals need something, perhaps kittens to choke, to get Trump off what little they have of their minds for a little while.

If it isn't Russia they are always trying to find the next thing that will get him removed from office. All because Her highness Hillary was not corinated. She could have completed the liberal paradise of turning all of the country like San Fransisco.

Damn, another conservative smitten with Hillary Clinton.
Another liberal completely unhinged and obsessed with every moment and gesture of Trump.

I just know love when I see it.

The man currently sitting in the Oval Office is incapable of performing the duties of the presidency. This is not a controversial statement; a top member of his own administration wrote an anonymous op-ed assuring the public that they and other members of that administration were actively working to "thwart" Trump's most damaging orders and "worst inclinations," thereby confirming to the public that there is an ongoing attempt to mitigate the damage from Trump's ignorance and impulsiveness.

But Trump is incapable of the job in an even more basic way: He cannot reliably show up for it. Instead, reports Politico, he spends the vast majority of his supposed workdays watching television and otherwise ignoring his responsibilities.

Trump's 'executive time' expands as he becomes less and less able to function as president
Anonymous op-ed - Fake news.

Forum List

Back