Trump's "...fire and fury" against NK --What a clown.

WaitingFor2020

Gold Member
Jul 24, 2016
New Orleans
And of course the big pussy is blaming China. He can't take responsibility for ANYTHING.
Maybe we can wish him well and hope for the best on this, huh?.
Be real, Mac.
Yeah, just thought I'd toss out some crazy shit there.

Attack! Attack!

:laugh:
No, no. That's not what I mean. Threatening to stop trading with our largest trading partner, though? Do you really think he would/could do such a thing? I don't.

Great! Stop dealing with Ukraine a d send money to its crooks!

NYT:
North Korea’s success in testing an intercontinental ballistic missile that appears able to reach the United States was made possible by black-market purchases of powerful rocket engines probably from a Ukrainian factory. Government investigators and experts have focused their inquiries on a missile factory in Dnipro, Ukraine.

Experts believe it is the most likely source of the engines that in July powered the two ICBM tests, which were the first to suggest that North Korea has the range, if not necessarily the accuracy or warhead technology, to threaten American cities.

North Korea’s Missile Success Is Linked to Ukrainian Plant, Investigators Say

Stop trade with China ?

That would be an economic catastrophe. I do a lot of work for manufacturers who have their products manufactured in China and all the package design and assembly is done there, too. I only have one client who has stuff made in the U.S. I simply can't imagine what Trump is thinking: We hire China to make our stuff, then we buy it back from them. The idiot and his daughter have most of their stuff made in China, so WTF is he talking about?

He's nothing but a mouth. A great big mouth and the NK kid knows it.

From Reuters: No report yet, just headline:
BREAKING NEWS
Trump says U.S. considering stopping all trade with any country doing business with North Korea

And of course the big pussy is blaming China. He can't take responsibility for ANYTHING.

What an idiot. We stop trading with China and store shelves everywhere are going to look far worse than any store shelf in Houston, Texas right now.

So after you people foam at the mouth about Trump nuking NK now you are foaming at the mouth that Trump isn't nuking NK? ^^^ schizophrenic??

BREAKING NEWS
Trump says U.S. considering stopping all trade with any country doing business with North Korea

Maybe we can wish him well and hope for the best on this, huh?

I wish we could push him into a well, a deep one with no rope.

BREAKING NEWS

What an idiot. We stop trading with China and store shelves everywhere are going to look far worse than any store shelf in Houston, Texas right now.

So after you people foam at the mouth about Trump nuking NK now you are foaming at the mouth that Trump isn't nuking NK? ^^^ schizophrenic??

I guess this is too deep for you to understand. The idiot shouldn't threaten what he can't actually do. Especially on Twitter.

He's taking Kim Jong Un's bait just like the thin-skinned imbecile that he is.

Trump threatens to nuke NK and libs freak out. Trump doesn't nuke NK and libs freak out. The left possibly the most dishonest group of people on the planet.

It's about what HE SAYS PUBLICLY, you stupid fucking idiot. He can't keep his mouth shut. He has absolutely no self control or restraint or impulse control.

BREAKING NEWS

What would you like to see happen?

BREAKING NEWS

And The Hag & Co. could not beat him.

That is the source of your butthurt bro.

Be real, Mac.

Attack! Attack!

No, no. That's not what I mean. Threatening to stop trading with our largest trading partner, though? Do you really think he would/could do such a thing? I don't.
If I had to guess, it's possible he didn't think it through. As usual.

Still, I remain hopeful. As if I have a choice.

BREAKING NEWS

I guess this is too deep for you to understand. The idiot shouldn't threaten what he can't actually do. Especially on Twitter.

He's taking Kim Jong Un's bait just like the thin-skinned imbecile that he is.

Doesn't explain your hypocrisy dummy. Here let me rate your OP :eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar:

Be real, Mac.

Attack! Attack!

Who's gonna make Ivanka's sweat shop apparel?

Where are your clothes made love?

Trump threatens to nuke NK and libs freak out. Trump doesn't nuke NK and libs freak out. The left possibly the most dishonest group of people on the planet.

It's about what HE SAYS PUBLICLY, you stupid fucking idiot. He can't keep his mouth shut. He has absolutely no self control or restraint or impulse control.

Translation, I hate it when Blues throws my hypocrisy in my face. Go ahead explain it, you fruitcakes have been spinning the narrative that Trump is going to nuke someone for months, now you seem convinced he can't nuke NK even if he wanted to. Go ahead explain it, you can't. Go lick your wounds.

Forum List

Back