Trump’s First Year Was Even Worse Than Feared

He hasn't done anything despicable. Now jughead, on the other hand.....

Well, he ordered those four Marines to their death, knowing the risks, or he didn't and his generals ordered the mission without telling him. Either way, he doesn't look like a capable Commander-in-Chief.

So you are saying that in 2027 the Corrupt Democratic Party will not vote to extend the tax breaks for the middle class. OK

So three things:

1. You seem to be conceding that Democrats will retake control of Congress and the White House. Why would that be the case if this tax plan is so wonderful and generous?

2. How come the Conservatives made middle class tax breaks temporary but made upper class and corporate tax cuts permanent?

3. Conservatives are the ones who decided to increase taxes on most workers, why should the Democrats bail out such a terrible plan in the first place?

Grit your teeth. Persevere. Just a few more days and this awful, rotten, no-good, ridiculous, rancorous, sordid, disgraceful year in the civic life of our nation will be over. Here's hoping that we all — particularly special counsel Robert S. Mueller III — have a better 2018.

Many of us began 2017 with the consoling thought that the Donald Trump presidency couldn't possibly be as bad as we feared. It turned out to be worse.

Did you ever think you would hear a president use the words "very fine people" to describe participants in a torch-lit rally organized by white supremacists, neo- Nazis and the Ku Klux Klan? Did you ever think you would hear a U.S. ambassador to the United Nations thuggishly threaten that she would be "taking names" of countries that did not vote on a General Assembly resolution the way she wanted? Did you ever think the government of the world's biggest military and economic power would reject not just science but also empiricism itself, preferring to use made-up "alternative facts" as the basis for major decisions?

We knew that Trump was narcissistic and shallow, but on Inauguration Day it was possible to at least hope he was self-aware enough to understand the weight that now rested on his shoulders, and perhaps grow into the job. He did not. If anything, he has gotten worse.

Here are the reasons why:

Opinion | Trump’s first year was even worse than feared

Your butt hurt whining is funny bro.

and your ass breath hypocrisy is sad ..

in typical RW fashion $1.5 TRILLION DOLLARS got added on the deficit while Trumpdrones wiped off their chin with a big grin thanking Goldilocks.

If Clinton had done that in 11 months every dipshit RW'r would be shittin' bricks whining about how the country was doomed, and the end was near.
You are a piece of shit. A absolute piece of garbage. All you do is lie. Trump had nothing to do with the Obama deficit and you fucking know it. Liberals are born liars. Fucking defective from the start.

You are a piece of shit. A absolute piece of garbage. All you do is lie. Trump had nothing to do with the Obama deficit and you fucking know it. Liberals are born liars. Fucking defective from the start.

So after screeching about increasing the debt and deficit for the last 8 years like a barnyard animal, suddenly you are arguing on behalf of...increasing the debt and deficit.

So you are saying that in 2027 the Corrupt Democratic Party will not vote to extend the tax breaks for the middle class. OK

So three things:

1. You seem to be conceding that Democrats will retake control of Congress and the White House. Why would that be the case if this tax plan is so wonderful and generous?

2. How come the Conservatives made middle class tax breaks temporary but made upper class and corporate tax cuts permanent?

3. Conservatives are the ones who decided to increase taxes on most workers, why should the Democrats bail out such a terrible plan in the first place?

100% of the Senate Democrats refused to vote the Middle Class tax breaks.
That is why it could not be made permanent.

Last edited:
He hasn't done anything despicable. Now jughead, on the other hand.....

Well, he ordered those four Marines to their death, knowing the risks, or he didn't and his generals ordered the mission without telling him. Either way, he doesn't look like a capable Commander-in-Chief.
Can't prove that now can you? But for all the coward regressives, men that go into combat know they might not come back. BUt you go ahead and blame everything you can on Trump. Walmart has tampons on sale girl.

So after screeching about increasing the debt and deficit for the last 8 years like a barnyard animal, suddenly you are arguing on behalf of...increasing the debt and deficit.
Crawl back under your rock tard. I never said any of the crap you posted. Fucking chimp.

So three things:

Increase taxes on most workers? Fuck you and your pathetic lies. Pure fucking garbage.

As an imbecile, you probably do not realize that to run a government, money must be spent, no matter what the deficit left by the last person in charge. However, this Admin has plans to reduce it. But like the old saying goes, you have to spend money to make money.

Case in point:
Already getting rid of illegals
Already creating more jobs
Already lowering taxes
Already getting rid of stifling regulations
Already reducing the government bloat that does nothing
Already draining the swamp

And the icing on the cake:
heads esplode.jpg

Can't prove that now can you?

Prove what? That's my point! Trump either ordered the mission, knowingly sending troops to their certain deaths, or he didn't and let the generals do whatever they want, which would be an abdication of his role as CiC. The fact that he found out about the mission the same time we did, and by the same means, doesn't speak to the confidence in his execution of the role of CiC. If I'm a Marine, and my President isn't aware of the missions I'm being sent on, and only finds out about it through the media, I'm questioning his ability to lead the nation.

But for all the coward regressives, men that go into combat know they might not come back. BUt you go ahead and blame everything you can on Trump. Walmart has tampons on sale girl.

I don't believe you've served a day in uniform in your entire life.

Crawl back under your rock tard. I never said any of the crap you posted. Fucking chimp.

Oh, so if I were to go back through your posts, I wouldn't find any during Obama where you screeched about the debt and deficit?

Increase taxes on most workers? Fuck you and your pathetic lies. Pure fucking garbage.

It is a fact that by 2025, many middle class workers will see higher taxes than they have right now, and by 2027, most middle class workers will see higher taxes than they have right now. That's according to the Joint Committee on Taxation. It would be according to the CBO too, had Conservatives scored their tax plan before they passed it.

Why did the Conservatives make the middle class tax "cut" temporary, but make the ones for the upper class and corporations permanent? Any idea?

As an imbecile, you probably do not realize that to run a government, money must be spent, no matter what the deficit left by the last person in charge. However, this Admin has plans to reduce it. But like the old saying goes, you have to spend money to make money.

The previous administration had already reduced the deficit by 2/3 from where your guy, Bush the Dumber, left it. Secondly, Trump's tax plan increases the deficit beginning with the next one. Why? Because it reduces revenue. That's why everyone says it will add at least $1.5T to the debt -and that's if you use the very generous dynamic scoring the GOP used for the Bush Tax Cuts, that also cost over a trillion.

"Spend money to make money"? What is he spending the money on, because all I hear from you is that he cut spending. So he's not spending while he's spending? huh?

Grit your teeth. Persevere. Just a few more days and this awful, rotten, no-good, ridiculous, rancorous, sordid, disgraceful year in the civic life of our nation will be over. Here's hoping that we all — particularly special counsel Robert S. Mueller III — have a better 2018.

Many of us began 2017 with the consoling thought that the Donald Trump presidency couldn't possibly be as bad as we feared. It turned out to be worse.

Did you ever think you would hear a president use the words "very fine people" to describe participants in a torch-lit rally organized by white supremacists, neo- Nazis and the Ku Klux Klan? Did you ever think you would hear a U.S. ambassador to the United Nations thuggishly threaten that she would be "taking names" of countries that did not vote on a General Assembly resolution the way she wanted? Did you ever think the government of the world's biggest military and economic power would reject not just science but also empiricism itself, preferring to use made-up "alternative facts" as the basis for major decisions?

We knew that Trump was narcissistic and shallow, but on Inauguration Day it was possible to at least hope he was self-aware enough to understand the weight that now rested on his shoulders, and perhaps grow into the job. He did not. If anything, he has gotten worse.

Here are the reasons why:

Opinion | Trump’s first year was even worse than feared

"Grit your teeth. Persevere. Just a few more days and this awful, rotten, no-good, ridiculous, rancorous, sordid, disgraceful year in the civic life of our nation will be over. Here's hoping that we all — particularly special counsel Robert S. Mueller III — have a better 2018."

ROTFLMAO !!! :clap::lmao:

Thank you for making my day !!

Redfish is easily rebutted by Antontoo, me, and others. He probably thinks Obama was not born in Hawaii as well.

LOL, that's funny coming from the leader of the left wing clown brigade. I don't give a flying crap where obozo the Kenyan messiah was born. I also don't give a shit that you and your buddy antontoo don't know that the media and the dems have been lying to you.

I fully understand the definition of a recession that you fools keep putting up, and I understand that the stats support that definition. BUT, where you miss the boat is when you claim that those negative quarters hurt the country, the economy, or the population in general.

Call the 08 economy whatever makes you feel good. It was not that bad, in fact, for most it was pretty good.

Forum List

Back