Trump’s First Year Was Even Worse Than Feared

Obabble created only 1.2M jobs in his first four years.

Then created 10,000,000 in his next four.

AND he was handed a recession

AND he was handed a job market losing 750,000 a month

AND he had Conservatives who didn't want to recover the economy because Obama would get credit and because it would be a tacit admission the policies they supported caused the economy to be in a state where it needed recovery.

Trump will beat that in his first year.

It sure is nice when you're handed a vibrant, growing economy in a bull market that had 75+ straight months of positive job creation dating back to the month the ACA was signed into law.

Try comparing Reagan's job creation with Obabble's and get back to us.

AND he had Conservatives who didn't want to recover the economy because Obama would get credit and because it would be a tacit admission the policies they supported caused the economy to be in a state where it needed recovery.

It sure is nice when you're handed a vibrant, growing economy in a bull market that had 75+ straight months of positive job creation dating back to the month the ACA was signed into law.

Wow, he destroyed a few million high paying manufacturing, full time jobs, and replaced them with low paying, part time jobs. Great trade there!
How did President Obama “ destroy jobs.”
Your hyperbole is just plain bullshit.

Don’t want to talk about the giant deficit Reagan left do you.
Understandable.

Wow, he destroyed a few million high paying manufacturing, full time jobs, and replaced them with low paying, part time jobs. Great trade there!

Oh jeebus. ^^^ Fish in a barrel ^^^

In The Won's own words:

“If somebody wants to build a coal-fired power plant, they can. It’s just that it will bankrupt them,” Obama said, responding to a question about his cap-and-trade plan. He later added, “Under my plan … electricity rates would necessarily skyrocket.”...

Uttered in 2008, still haunting Obama

His Admin destroyed coal industry jobs, bub.

Understandable.

LOLZZZZZZ!!!!

Compare Reagan's deficit to Obabble's. Obabble added more the the federal debt than all presidents before him COMBINED. And that includes war time debt for WWII, which was enormous.

3E657E3D-AE24-4295-9C5F-B536EE79829C.jpeg
When assessing Trump’s first year this matters:

In The Won's own words:

“If somebody wants to build a coal-fired power plant, they can. It’s just that it will bankrupt them,” Obama said, responding to a question about his cap-and-trade plan. He later added, “Under my plan … electricity rates would necessarily skyrocket.”...

ANYone with a lick of sense knows that coal is a dying industry.
All the major countries in the world are advancing with alternative energy. This Neanderthal President thinks coal is the wave of the future. He’s dumber than shit.
When he pushed this nonsense at an energy conference in Asia all the world leaders walked out on him. He’s an embarrassment wherever he goes.

Last edited:

Understandable.

LOLZZZZZZ!!!!

Compare Reagan's deficit to Obabble's. Obabble added more the the federal debt than all presidents before him COMBINED. And that includes war time debt for WWII, which was enormous.
Dope has to go back 35 years to find a Republican President he liked.
And don’t forget Reagan was our first senile Prez. TRump is the 2nd.

In The Won's own words:

All the major countries in the world are advancing with alternative energy. This Neanderthal President thinks coal is the wave of the future. He’s dumber than shit.
When he pushed this nonsense at an energy conference in Asia all the world leaders walked out on him. He’s an embarrassment wherever he goes.

Oh Jeebus. Your Prog Bubble is thoroughly opaque.

Ask Germany about how that "alternative energy" is working out for them.

Understandable.

LOLZZZZZZ!!!!

I'll defer to your superior personal experience with senility.

JakeStarkey - Once you start evidencing your assertions, asaritis, you can expect the favor in return. Just step off.

Asaritis - It is not my burden to prove anyone's assertion false. It is theirs to prove it true. You are a dunce. Proof of that assertion lies within many posts that regularly make public here.

JakeStarkey - Thank you for agreeing with me that you must evidence your assertion before anyone need to rebut it. So get to it.

You believe in birtherism, don't you?
I believe Obama's version of his birth record is a forgery. I don't know where he was actually born. I suspect it was in Kenya as his publicist claimed on a flyer touting his writing skills.

Read this entire article before coming back with denials.

From A to Z: What’s wrong with Obama’s birth certificate?

In The Won's own words:

A good part of their energy needs is alternative energy. They , like China, are weaning themselves off fossil fuels. Trump has done NOTHING. He’s an 1850 type prez.

JakeStarkey - Once you start evidencing your assertions, asaritis, you can expect the favor in return. Just step off.

Asaritis - It is not my burden to prove anyone's assertion false. It is theirs to prove it true. You are a dunce. Proof of that assertion lies within many posts that regularly make public here.

JakeStarkey - Thank you for agreeing with me that you must evidence your assertion before anyone need to rebut it. So get to it.

I believe Obama's version of his birth record is a forgery. I don't know where he was actually born. I suspect it was in Kenya as his publicist claimed on a flyer touting his writing skills.

Another birther. Lmao
Forest Gump DEPLORABLES.

What did he create other than the Iran-Contra scandal.

Understandable.

LOLZZZZZZ!!!!

I'll defer to your superior personal experience with senility.
^^ won’t admit Reagan had dementia while in office.
^^ won’t admit Trump already has shown signs of dementia. It’s hereditary.

Another birther. Lmao
Forest Gump DEPLORABLES.
Your timing shows that you didn't bother reading the article posted.

In The Won's own words:

I always enjoy educating the Trump cult because they’re the dumbest humans on earth.

Germany’s High-Priced Energy Revolution

After being educated they will retain NOTHING and go back to their ignorant POV’s again.

I don't think the Oranguton's embrace of White Supremacy has led to greater freedom, but so far he has not done anything to tank the economy. He's pursued basically and gop establishment econ policy. When that 1.5 trillion in debt is tacked on and interest rates eventually rise, it could be a different story.

Terrorism is no more defeated than it was when Obama ordered the killing of bin laden. And we are killing civilians at at least the rate Obama was killing them with his drone war.

In short, the sky ain't fallin' ... but it might.
Lame liberals believe their own hyperbole. Trump referred to other people at the Charlottesville protest, not the WS,'s.

As for terrorism, it is much less now than during Obama's time. You don't (and won't) see Trump supporting a jihadist, like Obama did with Hasan.

Another birther. Lmao
Forest Gump DEPLORABLES.
Your timing shows that you didn't bother reading the article posted.
The material cited reeks on guesses and hopes, not sustainable evidence.

The fact remains that Obama was born in Hawaii, and he is far more a true American than those who question his birth place.

End of story.

Forum List

Back