Trumps home raided by fbi

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL

That's a pretty demented post. What's your evidence she tried to get that violent mob to get back? What's your evidence she was a war hero?

Report: Video shows Ashli Babbitt tried to stop protesters inside Capitol, not join them​

by WorldTribune Staff, January 18, 2022
Video footage from inside the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6, 2021 showed that Ashli Babbitt tried to stop protesters from breaching the Speaker’s Lobby, a report said.
The Epoch Times reported on Monday that video shot by John Sullivan, also known as Jayden X, shows Babbitt saying “Stop! No! Don’t! Wait!” as some protesters were vandalizing the doors and breaking windows.
babtcap.jpg
Ashli Babbitt shortly before she confronted Zachary Alam, seen wearing the fur-lined cap. Video shows Alam punched a window a short time later. / Tayler Hansen / Stop Hate–Rumble
“Frame-by-frame video evidence analyzed by The Epoch Times paints a vastly different picture of Babbitt’s actions than that portrayed in media accounts over the past year. News media regularly painted Babbitt as ‘violent,’ a ‘rioter,’ or an ‘insurrectionist’ who was angrily trying to breach the Speaker’s Lobby,” Joseph M. Hanneman wrote for The Epoch Times.
The video shows Babbitt tried to stop the vandals at least four times before she climbed into a broken window and was shot by U.S. Capitol Police Lt. Michael Byrd. “At one point, she was so distressed at the violence, she jumped up and down in frustration,” the report said.

“The reality of it is, Ashli wasn’t a violent person. She was a good person, but they’ve demonized her to become this domestic terrorist that she never has been,” Tayler Hansen, an independent journalist who was feet away from Babbitt when she was shot, told The Epoch Times.

“She served her country for 14 years. That’s just insane to me that they can actually get away with pushing this narrative,” Hansen said. “They’ve done that by suppressing first-hand witnesses like me.”

Hansen said that Babbitt, soon after entering the Capitol building, was speaking with officers from the U.S. Capitol Police and the D.C. Metropolitan Police Department (MPD). Babbitt served in the U.S. Air Force as a military police officer.

“About five minutes prior to her getting shot and killed, all of those officers, Officer Yetter and the other officers in the hall, the MPD cops, they were all joking with her and laughing with her,” Hansen said. “They were having conversations and joking and laughing. Then not even five minutes later, Michael Byrd comes and executes her.”

“After repeatedly forcing myself to watch the murder of my wife, I have come to my own conclusion that Ashli came to a point of realization that she was in very bad situation and the police weren’t acting appropriately to what she was witnessing,” Aaron Babbitt told The Epoch Times.

“I know my wife very well. She’s not destructive,” Babbitt said. “She was not there to hurt anybody.”

So is the "informant" real or another Trump hoax? I call HOAX.
This ginned up bullshit over documents is banana republic nonsense.
from your article:
(As of early this morning, no other news organization has matched the Journal and Newsweek’s explosive reporting about the informant.)

So? That only means Newsweek broke the story.

I said mobster. But let's go with monster. Trump's that, too.

Ashli Babbitt's blood is on Trump's hands. Along with the blood of the others who died as a result of his attempted coup.
She was unarmed, and having served as a military person, her attempt to turn people back was because she valued the Constitution, and she was true to her calling to the death of her. She was trying to get people to go back.

I said mobster. But let's go with monster. Trump's that, too.

Ashli Babbitt's blood is on Trump's hands. Along with the blood of the others who died as a result of his attempted coup.
I know you had written “mobster.” I thought I had too. But I failed to edit. My mistake.

Ashli died at the hand of a cop who’s should not have fired his gun. Period.

Eric Trump is a liar. This is a guy who lied to donors and stole from cancer kids.

Don't be stupid.
We leave stupid entirely to you and your ilk. And you are a known liar.

Try to stop being stupid.

You do seem awfully concerned that there may be videos however. Lol! Good.

It figures all you have is shit. "An informant". This harassment will backfire bigly in November.
Show us the search warrant and the affidavit its based on, and we'll see who has credibility.
Actually Trump has a copy of the search warrant, as well as the manifest of what was seized.

Why doesn't Trump release them? It would either prove his point, or show the FBI was right.

She was unarmed, and having served as a military person, her attempt to turn people back was because she valued the Constitution, and she was true to her calling to the death of her. She was trying to get people to go back.

She was the point person of a mob about to hurdle the last barricade between the "kill Nancy Pelosi/Hang Mike Pence" mob and the House of Representatives.

She was repeatedly warned by the cop and continued to move over the barricade.

The mob was smashing all the windows between themselves and the barricade. This was an attack-in-force on the chamber.

If you join in a riot in an attempt to overthrow a duly elected government, and are breaching the last barricade between the mob and members of the House of Representatives, and you ignore several warnings from a cop pointing a gun at you, try not to die with a surprised look on your Q-tarded face.

Babbitt's blood is on Trump's hands. And Hawley's.

I know you had written “mobster.” I thought I had too. But I failed to edit. My mistake.

Ashli died at the hand of a cop who’s should not have fired his gun. Period.
If you join in a riot in an attempt to overthrow a duly elected government, and are breaching the last barricade between the mob and members of the House of Representatives, and you ignore several warnings from a cop pointing a gun at you, try not to die with a surprised look on your Q-tarded face.

She was also wearing a backpack, when visitors are not allowed to bring backpacks into the galleries of congress.
Why would somebody have a backpack, when they are clearly not allowed?

She could have been carrying lunch, or she could have been carrying guns and explosives.

We leave stupid entirely to you and your ilk. And you are a known liar.

Try to stop being stupid.

You do seem awfully concerned that there may be videos however. Lol! Good.
I'm not at all concerned about anything any Trump has to say. They are mobsters. A crime family.

Yeah, as she was kicking in the widow of the door and trying to climb through she was trying to get people to go back!

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

The tard herd would have you bleev Ashili Babbit was shot by a BLM cop while attempting to buy a copy of the Constitution in the Capitol gift shop.

They literally bleev what their propagandists tell them rather than their own eyes.

Plus she was wearing a backpack

The Officer clearly states Ashli’s backpack compounded his fears and led to his decision to shoot and kill Ashli Babbitt. Due to the slight chance that there might be a bomb or a weapon of some sort,

Plus she was wearing a backpack

The Officer clearly states Ashli’s backpack compounded his fears and led to his decision to shoot and kill Ashli Babbitt. Due to the slight chance that there might be a bomb or a weapon of some sort,
He had also heard all the radio transmissions of the other police being severely beaten by the mob.

So fuck Ashli Babbitt. She was stupid enough to buy into Trump's Big Lie and acted on it. She paid for her credulity with her life.

If you join in a riot in an attempt to overthrow a duly elected government,
There was no such riot.
and are breaching the last barricade between the mob and members of the House of Representatives,
The last barricade? Lol.
and you ignore several warnings from a cop pointing a gun at you,
You get a point on that one. There was a gun pointed and there were orders essentially to disperse.
try not to die with a surprised look on your Q-tarded face.
I would suggest that you would be surprised to be shot for no valid reason. I don’t care how retarded you always look.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back