Trumps home raided by fbi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Much like Harry Reid abolishing the filibuster on judicial nominations, this travesty will come back to bite them in the ass tenfold. Such fools. They are killing this country.

Yes he does still have a security clearance.
Presidents don't have clearance. They have the right to view because of the job. It's implicit with the job, and only with the job. Can you imagine if they needed explicit clearance and the background check denied it?

And clearance or not doe snot equal access.

There is a signed warrant by a federal judge. Given what a brazen move this is it stands to reason he was provided enough evidence to feel the search was warranted. Something like this could be a career ender or worse if not taken seriously.
RUSSIA type evidence?

There are far too many documented abuses by the process for this to be anything but an attack.

You can only sell so much bullshit before people stop buying and throw it back.

There is no assumption of guilt. If there were he would have been arrested. A search warrant is not an assumption of guilt.

No. But it also requires a very TIGHT LEGAL predicate for raiding the home of an ex-President and seizing his 4th amendment stuff and breaking into his safe -- FOR THE FIRST TIME in the history of America.

The J6th Inquisition is failing because of the incompetent KNOWN LYING morons running it. We're into the dark areas of a tyrannical stage with these TDS dementia people. You push this hard and bad shit is gonna happen. Tomorrow or when the Dems lose this power that's corrupting them.

I actually heard him mention "special warrant" on Hannity earlier. Clear as day, with one functioning ear.

Good deal. I do not watch Hannity. I cut cable almost 10 years ago. \

I did not say Dershowitz didn't say it. I simply said I had not seen where he said it. Wouldn't have been easier to post a link first, instead of posting half a dozen vitriolic posts first?

Presidents don't have clearance. They have the right to view because of the job. It's implicit with the job, and only with the job. Can you imagine if they needed explicit clearance and the background check denied it?

And clearance or not doe snot equal access.
A former President has clearance as long as he lives. He is kept up to date on everything pertaining to national security. Plus, even if he had classified documents today that the FBI took, he can announce he has declassified them. He has that right as a former president.

I have seen enough on this thread to last for months. All of the deniers need to collect themselves and wait like everyone else. No one is getting anymore or less information. Zero patience and you all call yourself adults.

No. But it also requires a very TIGHT LEGAL predicate for raiding the home of an ex-President and seizing his 4th amendment stuff and breaking into his safe -- FOR THE FIRST TIME in the history of America.

The J6th Inquisition is failing because of the incompetent KNOWN LYING morons running it. We're into the dark areas of a tyrannical stage with these TDS dementia people. You push this hard and bad shit is gonna happen. Tomorrow or when the Dems lose this power that's corrupting them.

And I am betting that the FBI knows this. And if they know this, they would have been very careful and very thorough in getting these warrants.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back