Trump's imaginary history

I
Trump's right again, but dummies get fooled by DNC media over and over again.

Trump is once again correct
Andrew "Stonewall" Jackson was a major leader in the Civil War
Imagine if Trump said....

"this was the moment when the rise of the oceans began to slow and our planet began to heal ..."

Imagine if Obama had said...

"I like to grab em by the pussy"
He said much worse.

For example?
See? Now there it is AGAIN. A lefty unaware of the facts. I hope this surprises you as facts must often do.

"...this was the moment when the raise of the oceans began to slow and our planet began to heal..."

“We’re the country that built the Intercontinental Railroad.”

“The reforms we seek would bring greater competition, choice, savings and inefficiencies to our health care system.”

“No, no. I have been practicing…I bowled a 129. It’s like — it was like Special Olympics, or something.”

“I think when you spread the wealth around, it’s good for everybody.”

“On this Memorial Day, as our nation honors its unbroken line of fallen heroes — and I see many of them in the audience here today — our sense of patriotism is particularly strong.”

“I’ve now been in 57 states — I think one left to go.”

“It’s not surprising, then, they get bitter, they cling to guns or religion or antipathy to people who aren’t like them or anti-immigrant sentiment or anti-trade sentiment as a way to explain their frustrations.”

“In case you missed it, this week, there was a tragedy in Kansas. Ten thousand people died — an entire town destroyed.”

If Trump said such stupidity, the MSM would crucify him...hardly a peep from them when Obama said stupid shit...and dupes still can't see the distortion.

I
Trump's right again, but dummies get fooled by DNC media over and over again.

"this was the moment when the rise of the oceans began to slow and our planet began to heal ..."

He said much worse.

I prefer those who were not captured

I

He said much worse.

For example?
See? Now there it is AGAIN. A lefty unaware of the facts. I hope this surprises you as facts must often do.

"...this was the moment when the raise of the oceans began to slow and our planet began to heal..."

“The reforms we seek would bring greater competition, choice, savings and inefficiencies to our health care system.”

“No, no. I have been practicing…I bowled a 129. It’s like — it was like Special Olympics, or something.”

“On this Memorial Day, as our nation honors its unbroken line of fallen heroes — and I see many of them in the audience here today — our sense of patriotism is particularly strong.”

“It’s not surprising, then, they get bitter, they cling to guns or religion or antipathy to people who aren’t like them or anti-immigrant sentiment or anti-trade sentiment as a way to explain their frustrations.”

“In case you missed it, this week, there was a tragedy in Kansas. Ten thousand people died — an entire town destroyed.”

If Trump said such stupidity, the MSM would crucify him...hardly a peep from them when Obama said stupid shit...and dupes still can't see the distortion.
LOL

Thats the best you got after eight years!

LOL

Well I could have posted pages and pages, but would it do any good? Nearly EVERYTHING he said was dumb, untrue, ridiculous, and stupid.

90% of the MSM loves Big Ears.

90% of the MSM hates The Donald.

funny....dummies can't see they are being duped even though it is patently obvious.

LOL

The rest of it isn't funny.

He said much worse.

For example?

LOL

Well I could have posted pages and pages, but would it do any good? Nearly EVERYTHING he said was dumb, untrue, ridiculous, and stupid.

funny....dummies can't see they are being duped even though it is patently obvious.
Trump humiliates himself more in a late night tweetfest than Obama did in eight years

He said much worse.

For example?

LOL

Trump humiliates himself more in a late night tweetfest than Obama did in eight years
duped again by the MSM...you will never learn.

I

He said much worse.

For example?

None of that is worse than "grab them by the pussy"...by any stretch of the imagination.

Trump:
“I’ve said if Ivanka weren’t my daughter, perhaps I’d be dating her.”

“If I were running The View, I’d fire Rosie O’Donnell. I mean, I’d look at her right in that fat, ugly face of hers, I’d say ‘Rosie, you’re fired.’”

“Ariana Huffington is unattractive, both inside and out. I fully understand why her former husband left her for a man – he made a good decision.”

“A person who is flat-chested is very hard to be a 10.”

“I like kids. I mean, I won’t do anything to take care of them; I’ll supply funds, and she’ll take care of the kids.”

“If Hillary Clinton can’t satisfy her husband what makes her think she can satisfy America?”

None of that is worse than "grab them by the pussy"...by any stretch of the imagination.

Trump:
“I’ve said if Ivanka weren’t my daughter, perhaps I’d be dating her.”

“If I were running The View, I’d fire Rosie O’Donnell. I mean, I’d look at her right in that fat, ugly face of hers, I’d say ‘Rosie, you’re fired.’”

“Ariana Huffington is unattractive, both inside and out. I fully understand why her former husband left her for a man – he made a good decision.”

“A person who is flat-chested is very hard to be a 10.”

“I like kids. I mean, I won’t do anything to take care of them; I’ll supply funds, and she’ll take care of the kids.”

“If Hillary Clinton can’t satisfy her husband what makes her think she can satisfy America?”
Yet he was still a better choice than a democrat.

Crooked Hillary's imaginary history:

upload_2017-5-2_23-36-38.jpeg

Even if trump was wrong(which he wasn't) it still isn't as bad as our POTUS thinking we have 57 states. I am sure that is somehow different, with some, though..
That was a big blunder. I am sure bush said something crazy as hell too.

That's not a "blunder" at all, and I can't believe summa y'all are still trying to run with this.

He was obviously going for "forty-seven states" ("one more to go" making 48 since by gentleman's agreement the two Party completely ignore Alaska and Hawaìi) --- and blurted out "fifty", from the common phrase "the fifty states", and moved on without correcting "fifty" to "forty".

Not rocket surgery and never was, except for those deliberately feigning stoopidity.

dcbl clearly fails in defending Trump. Because AJ defended slavery, subjugated First Peoples, and wanted Texas and California, and because those facts ran right up to secession issue to project the South ans slavery, AJ would have supported secession in 1860, if we were alive.

you must have missed my post that links the private letter Jackson wrote where he predicted that a war would come over the succession issue

you know that Abe Lincoln had Jackson's portrait hanging in the Oval Office - right?

why do you think he chose that picture?

I can tell you it was not because of his abolitionist views...

Rightwinger was 100% correct in stating that had Jackson, or any other Democrat, been president in 1860, there would have been no secession

Trump simply said that he thinks that Jackson could have prevented the Civil War had he been in office 24 years after his actual presidency

So basically, he offered an opinion. Historians can disagree with that opinion, but the argument cannot be "proven" either way (but logic suggests that Trump is correct and the leftist historians are flat out wrong)

So, you will have to forgive me for not being convinced by the opinion of leftist historians in the leftist world of academia

oh hell, I am having fun - let's dive a little deeper

YES - the "historians" are truly demonstrating that they are bad at their job - they should feel bad, I really mean that

Let's look at this logically...

IF Jackson had been elected President in 1860, he would NEVER have supported preventing slavery from expanding into new territories (the expansion of slavery was the real hot button issue - no one was advocating for ending slavery where it already existed, or at least, no one that had any power, certainly not Abe Lincoln)

Furthermore, Jackson was a Southerner and a Democrat. So, again, just by applying logic, we can show that these historians just don't know their stuff (must suck to be that bad at one's job...)

The fact that Lincoln was viewed as a radical from an upstart party (the Republican Party) & was not even on the ballot in 10 Southern states, was a stick in the eye and fueled the secessionist flames.

So, playing this fantasy game to its natural conclusion:

Jackson as President in 1861 would have been a member of the Democrat Party & would have enjoyed the support of most Southern state legislatures & governors, thereby preventing secession

So yes, Jake, yes by God!

The historians are wrong

Jackson as President in 1861 would have likely prevented the Civil War

e5084240.gif

Actually (a) Lincoln wasn't on ballots in the South because the Republican Party -- only six years old in 1860 --- didn't put those ballots there, because it hadn't organized in the South, believing (correctly) that its support lay in the North, Midwest and West. In those days you didn't stroll to the polls and get a single sheet with all the candidates and referenda on one sheet --- you picked up a ballot from the political party, which had its whole roster listed. The RP didn't do that in Lincoln's runs. Didn't do it for their first candidate Frémont either. The first Republican to appear on presidential ballots in the South was Grant.

And (b) as far as the Democratic ("Democrat" is a noun) Party, that party's candidate Stephen Douglas pulled exactly the same number of electoral votes from the South as Lincoln did, which was zero. That's because several months prior the South had already seceded from that party and run its own candidate. So Democrats weren't selling in the South in 1860 anyway.

Look - I get it that many of you hate Trump

Really, I do get it. I hated Obama. I hated Carter

I didn't really hate Clinton, but I sure didn't like him...

Anyway - Jackson actually predicted the Civil War

He even said that the tariff was nothing more than a pretext for Southern succession & predicted that the "negro" would be used later.

Quote:
I have had a laborious task here; but nullification is dead, and its actors and courtiers will only be remembered by the people to be execrated for their wicked designs to sever and destroy the only good government on the globe, and that prosperity and happiness we enjoy over every other portion of the world. Haman's gallows ought to be the fate of all such ambitious men, who would involve the country in civil war, and all the evils in its train, that they might reign and ride on its whirlwinds, and direct the storm. The free people of these United States have spoken, and consigned these demagogues to their proper doom. Take care of your nullifiers you have amongst you. Let them meet the indignant frowns of every man who loves his country. The tariff, it is now known, was a mere pretext. Its burthen was on your coarse woolens---by the law of July, 1832, coarse woolen was reduced to five per cent. for the benefit of the South. Mr. Clay's bill takes it up and classes it with woolens at 50 per cent., reduces it gradually down to 20 per cent., and there it is to remain, and Mr. Calhoun and all the nullifiers agree to the principle. The cash duties and home valuation will be equal to 15 per cent. more, and after the year 1842, you pay on coarse woolens 35 per cent. If this is not protection, I cannot understand. Therefore the tariff was only the pretext, and disunion and a Southern confederacy the real object. The next pretext will be the negro, or slavery, question.

President Andrew Jackson on Secession and Nullification

Trump is not stupid, as many believe.

He also has a portrait of Ole Hickory hanging in the Oval Office (as did Abe Lincoln)

So, yes, I do believe Trump was referring to this piece of history when he made his statement

On this issue, Trump is correct. This is backed up by an understanding of the historical record

you know, facts & shit...

By the sounds of that quote, Jackson would have not been reluctant to go to war against those states who might secede.
He does correctly predict that slavery will be the real reason for secession, thus disagreeing with the multitude of RW types around here who insist that slavery was not the reason for secession.

Even if trump was wrong(which he wasn't) it still isn't as bad as our POTUS thinking we have 57 states. I am sure that is somehow different, with some, though..

That's not a "blunder" at all, and I can't believe summa y'all are still trying to run with this.

He was obviously going for "forty-seven states" ("one more to go" making 48 since by gentleman's agreement the two Party completely ignore Alaska and Hawaìi) --- and blurted out "fifty", from the common phrase "the fifty states", and moved on without correcting "fifty" to "forty".

Not rocket surgery and never was, except for those deliberately feigning stoopidity.

They cling to the 57 states lie like a security blanket.

That's because the far RW can't count to 57.

If Trump said the exact same quote that your Messiah said, the MSM (really DNC media) would rip him mercilessly...and you dummies would eat it up...dutifully.

You would think that a person born in the 50th state knows there are 50 states. But Republicans still swear he was born in Kenya

If Trump said the exact same quote that your Messiah said, the MSM (really DNC media) would rip him mercilessly...and you dummies would eat it up...dutifully.
Of course intelligent people would tear him apart. Why? Because Trump would think it was true, while Obama misspoke.

Of course intelligent people would tear him apart. Why? Because Trump would think it was true, while Obama misspoke.
Oh Jake...too funny...you are such a good dupe.

Forum List

Back