Trump's imaginary history

And Teddy Roosevelt was pissed off about Pearl Harbor
Reagan was really angry over 9-11

Note to President Trump: Andrew Jackson wasn't alive for the Civil War

"I mean, had Andrew Jackson been a little bit later, you wouldn't have had the Civil War."

This is in the vein of imagining various alternate histories of the United States.

"He was a very tough person, but he had a big heart."

Jackson was known for his temper and his loyalty to his friends, so this is OK.

"He was really angry that-- he saw what was happening with regard to the Civil War."

Jackson did not, because Jackson was dead.

"He said, 'There's no reason for this.'"

See above.

You can't even read the first line you quoted in your post.
You're a moron.
I'm sorry, but you need to read EVERY line Trump said. It showed he is a moron of the caliber of Sarah Palin and Paul Revere

Sarah Palin was essentially correct in what she said. The sound of muskets firing were the volunteers emptying the musket load before muster. Standard practice was to muster at the Inn or Pub and the weapons needed to be safed..

You forgot about ringing the bells

Statements from the after action reports of British Commanders back up MOST of her statements.

You won't succeed in re-writing that history. Stick to the easier targets.. Like El Loco Cheetoh Grande..

Little wonder Trump said he likes the undereducated, he identifies with them and they are the ones who put him in the Whitehouse.

Trump's right again, but dummies get fooled by DNC media over and over again.

Trump is once again correct
Andrew "Stonewall" Jackson was a major leader in the Civil War

"I mean, had Andrew Jackson been a little bit later, you wouldn't have had the Civil War."

I submit that the O. P is a Numbskull who should read a little American History and by doing so he might not look like a pompous ass and an uneducated fool.

The above quote from his o.p. attributed to Trump shows Trump knew exactly what he was talking about and knows way more than the Turd who is making fun of him.

Secession was a serious issue during Andrew Jackson's term. And it would have likely meant civil war just as it did a few years later.

South Carolina (where Jackson was born) was about to secede over the Nullification Controversy...and likely would have if Jackson had not told them he would come down there an HANG every single one of the Secessionists, starting with the leader----John C. Calhoun.

South Carolina backed down, and Civil War was avoided, because they knew Jackson would do what he said.

That's what Trump is talking about you Ignorant Fool.

Last edited:

I submit that the O. P is a Numbskull who should read a little American History and by doing so he might not look like a pompous ass and an uneducated fool.

The above quote from his o.p. attributed to Trump shows Trump knew exactly what he was talking about and knows way more than the Turd who is making fun of him.

Secession was a serious issue during Andrew Jackson's term. And it would have likely meant civil war just as it did a few years later.

South Carolina (where Jackson was born) was about to secede over the Nullification Controversy...and likely would have if Jackson had not told them he would come down there an HANG every single one of the Secessionists, starting with the leader----John C. Calhoun.

South Carolina backed down, and Civil War was avoided, because they knew Jackson would do what he said.

No, that is what YOU are talking about. Trump has no understanding about Andrew Jackson. He can't even spend the time to Google

What Trump actually said was....

He was really angry that-- he saw what was happening with regard to the Civil War."

What "was happening" with regard to the Civil War
Not what the current situation could lead to, not the risk....what WAS HAPPENING

Jackson did not say....There's no reason for this

Trump is the President that gets mocked, made fun of, and called a liar whenever he speaks. He has no credibility and receives great and consistent disrespect.

Did he say that Jackson was angry about what was going on with the civil war or was he angry about what he saw happening with regard to the civil war?

Jackson saw what was happening with secession. He stopped early efforts at secession. Had he been a little bit later, he might have found a compromise to avoid civil war

Again, Trump was right. It took liberal lies to make it appear thst he was wrong.

I was going to joke that the RWNJs would be changing the history books but, right on cue, proud Trump University grad, Tipsycatlover twists herself into a pretzel to do just that.

[emoji90]

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

And Teddy Roosevelt was pissed off about Pearl Harbor
Reagan was really angry over 9-11

Note to President Trump: Andrew Jackson wasn't alive for the Civil War

This is in the vein of imagining various alternate histories of the United States.

"He was a very tough person, but he had a big heart."

Jackson was known for his temper and his loyalty to his friends, so this is OK.

"He was really angry that-- he saw what was happening with regard to the Civil War."

Jackson did not, because Jackson was dead.

See above.

You can't even read the first line you quoted in your post.
You're a moron.
I'm sorry, but you need to read EVERY line Trump said. It showed he is a moron of the caliber of Sarah Palin and Paul Revere
Don't blame me for your ignorance.
Read my link.

I

Imagine if Trump said....

"this was the moment when the rise of the oceans began to slow and our planet began to heal ..."

Imagine if Obama had said...

"I like to grab em by the pussy"
He said much worse.

I

"this was the moment when the rise of the oceans began to slow and our planet began to heal ..."

Imagine if Obama had said...

"I like to grab em by the pussy"
He said much worse.

For example?

I

Don't be so silly, Grumpster wouldn't put this on Twitter.....Gezzzzzzzz

The journey will be difficult. The road will be long. I face this challenge with profound humility, and knowledge of my own limitations. But I also face it with limitless faith in the capacity of the American people. Because if we are willing to work for it, and fight for it, and believe in it, then I am absolutely certain that generations from now, we will be able to look back and tell our children that this was the moment when we began to provide care for the sick and good jobs to the jobless; this was the moment when the rise of the oceans began to slow and our planet began to heal; this was the moment when we ended a war and secured our nation and restored our image as the last, best hope on Earth. This was the moment - this was the time - when we came together to remake this great nation so that it may always reflect our very best selves, and our highest ideals. Thank you, God Bless you, and may God Bless the United States of America.

Obama's Nomination Victory Speech In St. Paul | HuffPost

Trump is the President that gets mocked, made fun of, and called a liar whenever he speaks. He has no credibility and receives great and consistent disrespect.

To his credit, he did it the old fashion way, he earned it!

Absolutely correct. I mean this is beyond stupid. Let's make it simple.

Shortly after Jackson was elected the state of South Carolina threatened to secede. It was called the "Nullification Crisis". And I admit, it is comically ironic that in order to support Trump's statement the Trump supporters, who have consistently supported a state "nullifying" federal law, have suddenly became experts in Andrew Jackson's response to such nonsense. His response, the South Carolina, was that if he heard anymore of that talk he would come down to South Carolina and hang those responsible from the closest oak tree. He told his VP, who was also a SECESSIONIST, that he would personally secede the VP's head from his body.

The MOMENT, and I mean the MOMENT, that Lincoln became president, from his inaugural address,

I have no purpose, directly or indirectly, to interfere with the institution of slavery in the States where it exists. I believe I have no lawful right to do so, and I have no inclination to do so.

In short, please be nice and don't leave. I won't touch slavery. I support the Corwin amendment, constitutional protection for the institution of slavery in those states where it currently exists.

You seeing a difference here? Basically, Lincoln was a big old wuss and the South Carolina didn't give the consequences of secession a second thought. Jackson was a known BADASS more than willing to yield some military muscle or even personally challenge someone to a duel. South Carolina didn't give another thought to seceding against such a president and promptly moved the discussion underground for the next eight years.

Forum List

Back