Trumps lies

Why would we be desperate for power? We have power. If we were desperate for it, it would be because we didn't.

Hillary and Obama lied more. Why was their lying acceptable?

Hillary has not been president. She was not found guilty of all those lies you guys claim. Obama, I don't think lied more than Trump. Trump hasn't been in office 6 months while Obama was there for 8 years.

Really? When did Hillary stand trial?

That's the problem they are so corrupt they don't face the charges. You can't be found not guilty otherwise.

Why would we be desperate for power? We have power. If we were desperate for it, it would be because we didn't.

How did they lie more? Trump's list looks a lot lengthier.

Here they are. All the Trump lies. This is how low America has gotten. Electing a man for president who shows such contempt for the American people that he believes he cab lie to the about everything and that the people can't do anything about it. That or he knows hat he will have a certain number people who will believe him no matter how much he lies. Either way this shows just how pathetic this nation has become.

They all lie, including Barak the Magic Negro, Bitchlery, Reagan, the Bush's, all of them. Grow up kid.

Not as much as Trump has. Grow up kid.

My you are ill informed, that is a product of your laziness.

Obama lied for 8 fucking years about everything....

Nah he did not lie like Trump.

Your right. Obama's lies actually hurt people. Trumps are about stupid ego crap mostly

That is simply a lie.

Oh so millions aren't suffering over Obamacare? Europe and the middle east aren't completely destabilized due to their lies and incompetence?

Oh i know. Dems are pure as the wind driven snow and Republicans are evil incarnate.

You lose credibility when you can't admit to your own faults and the faults of those on your side.

they lie more because RW dopes imagine they do.

No, they lie because it is the way of the Political world. It's a bit sick that you really don't care that they do.

No, they lie because it is the way of the Political world. It's a bit sick that you really don't care that they do.

You don't care.

come on Dope, your hypocrisy proceeds you.

You don't care.

Huh, why would you lie? You'd lie because you have no integrity.

come on Dope, your hypocrisy proceeds you.

Nope, I've condemned the Right about many things, you? You've never condemned anyone on your side. My integrity is intact, sorry.

I wish Trump wasnt a liar
I wish Trump wasnt a confrontational pos
I wish Trump had the sack to run the country better than he did a twitter acct
I wish Trump would man up and stfu whining about everything under the sun
I wish Trump wasnt a Russian loving bitch..

if wishes were candy ..................

You don't care.

People lie for a lot of reasons. Also - sometimes they're just wrong about something, have insufficient information - that's not the same as lying. Lying is telling an untruth knowing it is not true. Trump seems to lie reflexively - like a child - when he's criticized, his ego is threatened, or he is self-agrandizing. I've never seen anything like it in a person in that position. And you guys won't call him on it. You just deflect to Obama and Clinton.

You don't care.

People lie for a lot of reasons. Also - sometimes they're just wrong about something, have insufficient information - that's not the same as lying. Lying is telling an untruth knowing it is not true. Trump seems to lie reflexively - like a child - when he's criticized, his ego is threatened, or he is self-agrandizing. I've never seen anything like it in a person in that position. And you guys won't call him on it. You just deflect to Obama and Clinton.

Trumps lying is one of the yuge reasons I didn't vote for the man.

Yet here we are being lectured about how bad lying is from people who voted for two of the biggest liars in politics.

I'm tired of the freaking double standard. I don't need to listen to people who only care about lying when the other guy does it but who have no problem doing it themselves or supporting bigger liars.

I'm sorry but pointing out the insincerity and double standard is not deflecting. It's specifically addressing the ethos problem you have.

Clean your own house.

You don't care.

When you generalize you lie. Trump is only slightly less of a shit sandwich than your precious Bitchlery. Your biggest problem is that you still believe in the system, I don't have that problem. It's all a lie, all of it. It serves two purposes, entertainment and division, it does both very well.

You don't care.

Yet here we are being lectured about how bad lying is from people who voted for two of the biggest liars in politics.

I'm tired of the freaking double standard. I don't need to listen to people who only care about lying when the other guy does it but who have no problem doing it themselves or supporting bigger liars.

I'm sorry but pointing out the insincerity and double standard is not deflecting. It's specifically addressing the ethos problem you have.

Clean your own house.

I'd say part of the ethos problem lies on your side as well given your acceptance of this and yes, it is deflection. All politicians lie, but the type of lying Trump does is simply bizarre. You don't see that? It is seriously like a child.

You don't care.

Clean your own house.

I'd say part of the ethos problem lies on your side as well given your acceptance of this and yes, it is deflection. All politicians lie, but the type of lying Trump does is simply bizarre. You don't see that? It is seriously like a child.

Of course its bizarre. Most of its done out of pure ego.

But i came to terms last year that no matter who won we would have a liar in office. So I have to choose, do I try to get as much of my agenda done with a liar who might do some things, or do I follow a crazy Russian collusion conspiracy theory off a cliff and become a liar myself trying to get trump out of office. I'd rather keep my integrity and work to make my country better

You don't care.

Clean your own house.

Of course its bizarre. Most of its done out of pure ego.

But i came to terms last year that no matter who won we would have a liar in office. So I have to choose, do I try to get as much of my agenda done with a liar who might do some things, or do I follow a crazy Russian collusion conspiracy theory off a cliff and become a liar myself trying to get trump out of office. I'd rather keep my integrity and work to make my country better

all politicians lie, but we arent talking about all politicians, we're talking about Trump, the habitual lying bitch.

Forum List

Back