Trump's meeting with the Tyrant of Turkey

ScreamingEagle

Gold Member
Jul 5, 2004
It appears Erdogan has put on display here in America some of his tyrannical methods.....

"Nine people have been injured and two arrested outside the Turkish embassy in Washington, DC, after a brawl broke out between supporters and opponents of President Recep Tayyip Erdogan.

The Turkish leader met US President Donald Trump for talks on Tuesday."

I wonder......how did that meeting actually go? Anybody know? other than ISIS...what about the Gulen guy, the PKK, human rights issues, the refugee issue???

Erdogan supporters and critics clash outside Turkey's embassy in the US - BBC News

Don't know but Turkey should be kicked the hell out of NATO.
you dont know?.....but yet these guys you dont know should be kicked out of NATO?......another informed reply....
Turkey is shipping guns to terrorists and for that reason I say boot them. You have no more idea what was said at that meeting then I do now do you?

It appears Erdogan has put on display here in America some of his tyrannical methods.....

"Nine people have been injured and two arrested outside the Turkish embassy in Washington, DC, after a brawl broke out between supporters and opponents of President Recep Tayyip Erdogan.

The Turkish leader met US President Donald Trump for talks on Tuesday."

I wonder......how did that meeting actually go? Anybody know? other than ISIS...what about the Gulen guy, the PKK, human rights issues, the refugee issue???

Erdogan supporters and critics clash outside Turkey's embassy in the US - BBC News
It was a class for the "resistance"

And when O went to Cuba to suck Castro's dick, where were you "civil libertarians" then???

I'm ashamed my Government considers awful countries like Saudi Arabia and Turkey, 'Good Friends.' It's time to reassess our close relationships with them.

you dont know?.....but yet these guys you dont know should be kicked out of NATO?......another informed reply....

you can't have a dictatorship in NATO. and we shouldn't be obligated to defend a dictatorship.

that's a problem given that turkey provides the second largest military force to NATO. but do you want to send people to fight and die to keep that pos in power?

I think this clearly shows Trump is in=bed with a Tyrant, who likely interfered with our elections. I bet Trump shared classified info. with him too.

you can't have a dictatorship in NATO. and we shouldn't be obligated to defend a dictatorship.

that's a problem given that turkey provides the second largest military force to NATO. but do you want to send people to fight and die to keep that pos in power?
Does he kill Shia?

Does he kill Shia?

is there a point, troll? nice deflection. :cuckoo:

Turkey should be kicked the hell out of NATO.

Turkey can bottle up Russia's Black Sea Fleet. I don't think we want Turkey to become another source of refugees flooding Europe. What are the alternatives?

I'm ashamed my Government considers awful countries like Saudi Arabia and Turkey, 'Good Friends.' It's time to reassess our close relationships with them.
Obama thought Erdogan was a 'good friend'.......i don't think Trump puts him in quite the same category....

dealing with Erdogan is a necessary evil as Turkey is a kingpin of the area...

Forum List

Back